Getting back after PCT...

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long do I have to wait to run another cycle? Ran a short PH cycle of 11kt 250, 1andro 220, and epiandro at 500 for 4 weeks.

First 4 weeks..
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT
Follidrone 2.0

Second 4 weeks...
Alphamax xt
Follidrone 2.0

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another 4 weeks would be the general rule. I suggest running cycles longer than 4 weeks though.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I should go another 4 before another run. The next cycle will be 8 weeks total. Planned on running 1 andro but dont know what to combo it with.

AllTheGainz

Awards
4 andro is good, kinda the typical, or possibly nor-andro.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 andro is good, kinda the typical, or possibly nor-andro.
I thought nor was worthless at any dose that wouldnt ruin your bank account? If you have some experience with it i would love to hear it. As this is one of those that ive never seen any decent/trustworthy logs on but everyone says its not any good.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I thought nor was worthless at any dose that wouldnt ruin your bank account? If you have some experience with it i would love to hear it. As this is one of those that ive never seen any decent/trustworthy logs on but everyone says its not any good.
Ive been told its good stacked with other compounds like dmz, but not good alone. Ill be running a cycle with it included in a little bit but I haven't and wouldn't run it alone. Bioavailability of it is pretty ****ty but its supposed to be good at delivering and increasing glycogen storage in cells and possibly increase oxygen delivery in blood. If it does increase glycogen storage in the body then while it won't be good alone, it'll be amazing off the back of other compounds. More glycogen you have the longer and harder you can train before your cells run out of fuel which isn't great by itself, but if your running a comprehensive multi compound stack, being able to train harder will be huge.

I however haven't seen any real bloods so the above is hypothetical. Im not great with bloods but if you get pre bloods done, with a glycogen count, and you get mid cycle bloods with a glycogen count (assuming you get them done in the morning before you ate anything and you waited the 8 hours or whatever) and you have higher glycogen on cycle, could that be a possible indication of the effectiveness?

If its total bunk then Im not too worried, I picked up an entire 8 week cycles worth of it for only $60. Hopefully it does what its "supposed to".

AllTheGainz

Awards
Edit: Double post, internet went down. My apologies.

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
you stay out = how long you was in cycle+pct and add an extra month just to be safe before you go again on next cycle do bloodtest