fall 2005 bulk

bigryan

Awards
What do you guys think?
Those of you who know me, I have 3 PH cycles and 2 AAS cycles
under my belt, and I am 27yrs old 5'9 205 at 12% currently...Instead of
using an oral next time and going on a long cycle, how about this?

1-6 Sust 250mg EOD
7-9 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-8 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
1-9 HCG 500mg/wk (mon=250, thurs=250)
1-9 Nolva 20mg ED
1-9 B6 200mg ED

Then of course proper PCT with clomid/nolva/tribulus ect. ect.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
oops this is my new screenname...I should have bobo merge my big 18 posts into this username....anyways...the above is supposed to be under this username...any questions or comments are very welcome, so fire away!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why even bother with the sust? .. the longer esters in it will just be kicking in when you stop .. why not just run prop the entire time .. you're pinning eod every week anyway

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
thanks glenihan...i wanted more test is all, and my ug prop is painful...This is because I want this cycle to be a "Bulk" cycle and not a cutter.....thats why i am not using an oral because i want to use more test......well this is not for 4-6 months anyways..

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
trust me at 5'9 205 you do not NEED 875mg of test a week .. 125 mg of prop eod is plenty .. bulking v cutting isn't a difference of drugs so much as it is about diet diet diet

and what do you mean that's why you aren't using an oral .. what's wrong with dbol or drol for bulking?

if your prop is that painful
a) add some sterile oil to dilute it, or
b) run test cyp or enan for 12 weeks instead, or
c) deal with it lol

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea probably so, and i have heard sust can be much more painful than prop...so I will opt for enan or prop then, and kicking off with dbol

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Ryan, I figured you would go with something along the lines of Test Enan and Tren Enan for 12+ weeks for your next bulker. I think you might be better off going that route.

bigman420

Awards
dbol, tren ace and test enan for 12 weeks...thats the best bulk imo...use hcg from weeks 7-11 at 1000 a week, and at beginning of week 12, take 1 shot of 5000 iu, and then 2500 iu at beginning of week 13 to kick off the ptc,.....nolva whole time through

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
take 1 shot of 5000 iu, and then 2500 iu at beginning of week 13 to kick off the ptc,.....nolva whole time through
DO NOT DO THIS .. dr swale has explained why this is a horrible idea

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
take 1 shot of 5000 iu, and then 2500 iu at beginning of week 13 to kick off the ptc
That makes no sense. If you've been running hCG throughout, your testicles are already in working order. A big shot of hCG at the beginning of PCT will only delay LH recovery.

Just run 250-500iu 2x/week throughout the cycle and stop it before starting PCT.

-kwantam

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ryan, I figured you would go with something along the lines of Test Enan and Tren Enan for 12+ weeks for your next bulker. I think you might be better off going that route.
Test enan, and tren enan..... Good lord man. I'm getting hot just thinking about it. :D

And bump on the bad advice on hcg... You definately want to run it though... just get yourself a 10ml sealed vial. Add 2 ml to your 5000iu hcg bottle, draw it all out.. dump it in the 10ml vial, add 8 more ml... and bingo bango. You have a easily dosed quantity of hcg that will last you 10 weeks at 250mg twice a week. (I'm not sure where I got the 10ml vial Idea, but I think it was here.. so whoever you are.. thanks).

peace. :)

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea tribaltek and poobah good advice.....also I will most definately be using 500iu of HCG throughout!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
trust me at 5'9 205 you do not NEED 875mg of test a week .. 125 mg of prop eod is plenty ..
This is a broad statement. Everyone reacts differently..especially in regards to acceptable test doseages. I know for a fact that I won't get jack **** off of 125mg prop EOD...it would be a complete and total waste. If I'm bulking, I need anywhere from 700mg MIN to make the cycle worth it. Granted I'm over 260lbs now but even at my lower weights anything under 700mg is just a waste. Not all people react the same way to the same compounds. And no, my diet/training isn't crap, my body just needs more than somebody with better genetics...

I actually get better results from a low-dose dermal 1-test than 500mg test EW. Test just doesn't make it for me like it does for some. Now gimme some dbol, deca, etc. and I'll be a responsive indivdual. ;)

ryan, I say go with the higher dose of test if you think you need that much...but like was said earlier, ditch the sust and get either enth or cyp. Number one choice here would still be to run the prop throughout though....good luck.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
thanks lifted......i will probably be using dbol/test enan/tren ace

1-4 dbol 30mg ED
1-10 Test Enan 750mg/wk
5-10 Tren Ace 75mg EOD