What to Stack?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I've decided I'm gonna stack something with my 1-andro at the beginning of next week. I'm mainly doing a bulk cycle. I'm not sure what would be a good one to choose to go with the 1-ad. I've heard 4-andro is great with it but what are some other good options?

Also, I've been wondering about the absorption of the ph's. I've looked at a lot of brands lately and the dosages on the bottle. For example: 1-andro 100mg tabs with bergamottin. I've seen others but can't think of them at the moment. Which brands on average usually have higher quality ph's?

Thanks

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
I'm doing the same. I'm starting this cycle in about 6-7 weeks. I'm running 1-andro (250mg) , 4-andro(300mg) transdermal and alpha stano(epi andro) 600mg for 6 weeks.
ATM I'm doing a nor/4 pill andro cycle and I'm not super impressed. Which is why I wanna go transdermal. Heard its soooooo much better. I'm buying these products from alpha gainz. Heard a lot of good things about this company and right now they got 40% sale going ti Sunday. You pretty much gotta run 1/4 andro together cuz they help each other. When are you planning on running the cycle?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run 300mg minimum daily of 1-Andro and you will see results. The oral products work well and have been improved with different forms of absorption technology/delivery.

Tbh I have never used a TD Andro or felt the need. Not saying they don't work but oral has produced plenty of results.

As far as product since you're bulking add in 4-Andro for sure. Works as a test base and is technically "wet" it will help put on mass. For brands look into OL andros which utilize SEDDS or Andro the giant which used liposorb. Sparta also has an enhanced delivery called tetrasorb iirc.

What brand 1-Andro are you using?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I am doing 300mg of 1-andro. I'm running 1-Andro Max v2 by Primevil Labs. I'm looking at Sup3r-4 by Olympus UK. That's most likely what I'll be buying today. I was thinking run it at 200-300 also. Or should I keep it a little lower since I'm stacking?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could consider Sparta Epimax or Andromax to run with the 1-Andro. Either would serve as a dry base. Tetrasorb delivery has been getting some great feedback. Users are noticing results much faster with the products than I can remember similar products kicking in before.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to stay away from Epi and DHT converting substances. I do like what I'm reading about the Tetrasorb though.