Dmz15 or Msten?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Was going to jump into a dermatrest cycle starting in September but recently stumbled upon some goodies at a local sup shop... Here are the ingredient profiles:

2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one
Msten

And

17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17, beta-dimethyl-5alpha, -androstan3-on azine
DMZ but they call it DMZ15

Word is that these supps are made and produced by the shop selling them, and after talking to some friends they deff seem to be legit.

Question is if it's worth stocking up on some, and if so should I go the dmz or Msten route?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally like msten between the two. Msten/dermatrest sounds like a good cycle?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
I personally like msten between the two. Msten/dermatrest sounds like a good cycle?
That's what I was leaning towards as well. Is one more liver toxic then the other? I've heard conflicting reports on both, but of course with necessary cycle supports it shouldn't be too much an issue.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Liver toxicity is greatly exaggerated. If you take proper precautions and stay away from booze you will be fine. Nac 1800 mg a day is my support of choice for the liver.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea, although exaggerated, there is still liver toxicity and it shouldn't be looked over. My biggest concern for this cycle would be the estrogen related sides from trest. Make sure you've got a decent AI and you should be good to go.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Yea, although exaggerated, there is still liver toxicity and it shouldn't be looked over. My biggest concern for this cycle would be the estrogen related sides from trest. Make sure you've got a decent AI and you should be good to go.
I'm thinking about running Msten solo first then I'll think about adding the dermatrest in on a future cycle. The goal for me is to use the least amount compounds while maximizing strength n weight gains

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Negative ghost rider, did a 1/4 andro cycle a few months back
Either DMZ or Sten with a test base is great. For me, DMZ is more tolerable but gains are slightly better on Sten. It's user and dosage/duration dependent on toxicity, but both compounds are similar in terms of toxicity. Both are highly potent and considered moderate to high in terms of toxicity.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
M sten/4ad or DMZ/epiandro. M sten is a dht derivative if I'm not mistake so epiandro stacked with that might be tough on your hairline. For a all out bulk add the trest to either one and have some exem on standby

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hate auto correct, it always turns trest into treat lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M sten/4ad or DMZ/epiandro. M sten is a dht derivative if I'm not mistake so epiandro stacked with that might be tough on your hairline. For a all out bulk add the trest to either one and have some exem on standby
Both DMZ and Msten will have DHT conversion. Epiandro with either is doable but will be too dry and cause androgenic sides for many users.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Think I'll go with the Msten to start,if lethargy starts to kick in I'll add in a test base like 4/andro, dermacrine or some Trest.

I don't know how my body reacts to Trest or Msten so I'll probably stick to one or the other the first time around

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Both DMZ and Msten will have DHT conversion. Epiandro with either is doable but will be too dry and cause androgenic sides for many users.
Thanks for that info, I had no clue DMZ was a dht derivative

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
Why not run both? Is that counter productive?

W

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Why not run both? Is that counter productive?
He could but that's pushing it. He has no experience with either one. I wouldn't advise running both of them now.Like they say this bodybuilding game is a marathon and not a sprint.

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
He could but that's pushing it. He has no experience with either one. I wouldn't advise running both of them now.Like they say this bodybuilding game is a marathon and not a sprint.
Ah okay, only reason I asked was because I found a product that contained both tho I assume liver toxicity to be an issue with both compounds so combining the two may make it worse? Also only 10mg of each per serving so it may be underdosed.

W

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Ah okay, only reason I asked was because I found a product that contained both tho I assume liver toxicity to be an issue with both compounds so combining the two may make it worse? Also only 10mg of each per serving so it may be underdosed.
Msten and dmz is a perfect combination. Synergistic cycle kind of like dbol and anadrol

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
Msten and dmz is a perfect combination. Synergistic cycle kind of like dbol and anadrol
What would you dose it at together? 20mg a day of each seems really low but yet thats the recommended dose for 4 weeks.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
How long are you running it for? I would go for Msten/Trest (even a low dose Trest would be nice).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What would you dose it at together? 20mg a day of each seems really low but yet thats the recommended dose for 4 weeks.
Its a ****ty dosed combo, you would want extra DMZ to add to it. 30 is the lowest I would go with DMZ and 30 is the highest I would go with msten

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
Its a ****ty dosed combo, you would want extra DMZ to add to it. 30 is the lowest I would go with DMZ and 30 is the highest I would go with msten
So then **** it and push the dose to 40mg a day of each? I honestly can't find a str8 DMZ product, all of em are dosed with something else like msten

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I've done msten/trest. I second the idea that it's good. Felt pretty strong on it.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Actually I was on that very cycle when I set my last pr's. I really wish I would've shot for more weight though, I kind of sold myself short even attempting more than I thought I would've gotten.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
So then **** it and push the dose to 40mg a day of each? I honestly can't find a str8 DMZ product, all of em are dosed with something else like msten
I would look for small business supp shops, I've had some recent success in those places

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
How long are you running it for? I would go for Msten/Trest (even a low dose Trest would be nice).
Planning on a 4 week run to start at 20mg. Will bump up depending on how my body is reacting, if I add a test base this go around it will be dermacrine or 4 andro. Going to save my stash of Trest for a future cycle. Might even run the dermatrest solo or with a dhea compound before stacking it with any methyls

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
40 is the upper upper end of msten. Most ppl won't go past 30

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Supplement Auction 3
Goatcrisps Anabolics 9
F Anabolics 9
A Anabolics 15
B Anabolics 6