sarm capsules

J

Jameson12

Awards
I have read that sarm capsules are fake or they have steroids in them due to them being illegal.kinda bummed out after reading that after finding acouple good sites with sarm capsules.is it true that no sarm capsules can be trusted.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just be careful. I'm sure a couple brands have a little integrity.
I've taken a a few sarms and wouldn't be surprised if they were just a cheap low dosed pro.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have read that sarm capsules are fake or they have steroids in them due to them being illegal.kinda bummed out after reading that after finding acouple good sites with sarm capsules.is it true that no sarm capsules can be trusted.
Sarms capsules are fine. Just have to know your source.

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
You can't legally put them in pill form I thought. Then that would make them for human consumption which means they fall under the blanket prohormone ban in 2015. Am I wrong here?

J

Jameson12

Awards
wish i could post the sites that i seen.to see if you guys think they are reputable companies.but that would be sourcing.

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
wish i could post the sites that i seen.to see if you guys think they are reputable companies.but that would be sourcing.
That it would be, the mods don't tend to like it when you do that either ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, the only SARM caps i would trust if you can still find them from a reputable supplier is Olympus Labs.

J

Jameson12

Awards
I have heard a lot of good things about olympus labs.how do you find out if a site is reputable supplier tho?

C

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for Olympus labs currently taking their products