Superdrol while cutting.

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
So I've already done a 6wk SD cycle at 20mg/day and I loved the results. Now I'm trying to trim some BF (5-9%) to get down to 8-10% BF.
My diet is 3 day carb cycle diet which has been working great so far, but want to start my SD cycle to help preserve my muscle as best as possible while trimming the fattage.
I'd like to do a lower dosage of 10mg/day but extend the cycle time to 8wk? 9wk? 10wk? I just wonder people opinion on halving the dosage should that allow a slight longer cycle than the 20mg for 6 weeks? Don't really know if there is a dosage/length of cycle tradeoff I can take advantage of.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
So I've already done a 6wk SD cycle at 20mg/day and I loved the results. Now I'm trying to trim some BF (5-9%) to get down to 8-10% BF.
My diet is 3 day carb cycle diet which has been working great so far, but want to start my SD cycle to help preserve my muscle as best as possible while trimming the fattage.
I'd like to do a lower dosage of 10mg/day but extend the cycle time to 8wk? 9wk? 10wk? I just wonder people opinion on halving the dosage should that allow a slight longer cycle than the 20mg for 6 weeks? Don't really know if there is a dosage/length of cycle tradeoff I can take advantage of.
From what I have read, cycles of SD should be no longer than 4 weeks, and 3 weeks seems preferred.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
NO do not do this even at the reduced dosing it will NOT give your liver or your cholesterol any break.

You dont even need androgens to do cut just get your deit in check.

If you can get a hold of mohn or var I would say that those are the ONLY two orals that anyone should ever run past 6 weeks!!!

I wouldnt even pass 8 weeks with those.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed that is not a smart idea. Look at some of the posts with blood work.

As far as your planned weight loss from what I gather you are anywhere from 15-20%BF, you can lose the fat easily without much muscle loss if your diet is right.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
There is no oral aas or ph that can be taken for 8 weeks or more. I longest oral length I have heard of was 6 weeks with dbol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no oral aas or ph that can be taken for 8 weeks or more. I longest oral length I have heard of was 6 weeks with dbol.
I have ran mohn in the past for 8 weeks, and had bloodwork taken to only show slightly elevated liver values, and no effect on lipids.

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
:think: lol...well...I guess this was the answer I was expecting...but there's no such thing as a stupid question, right? (well...I have heard some.)

I think maybe I'll use my MOHN for this cut and save my SD for another cycle from the feedback I've gotten and stick to around no more than 6 weeks.

And yeah...I realize I can cut pretty easily at my bf (around 16-17%)...been doing strict diet for 6 weeks and lost 1-1.25lbs per week (started wieght of 195lbs)...but the leaner I get the more concerned I am about trimming off the hard earned muscle which is why I want to use PH to lesson the effect as much as possible. (Don't plan on starting for another few weeks into my leaning out anyways).

thanks for da input :cheers: