Best Test Base

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Which is best for preventing lethargy on cycle and best to stack with 1-Andro for a recomp/lean gains cycle.
Dermacrine-Transdermal Delivery (BPS), Unlikely Estro Sides, Possible Joint Support.
OR
Epi-Andro-SEDDS Delivery (OL), Anti-Estrogenic, Mood and Aggression Benefits.

I know 4-Andro is also a popular Test Base but the possible estro conversion is offputting for some. And I'm asking for more of a recomp/lean gains cycle rather than bulk.

Thanks

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine gets lots of good reviews from fellas on here as a mild feel good "base" product for light andro cycles.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep dermacrine gets a lot of good reviews at strong supplement shop. I'd definitely recommend it for a test base.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked Dermacrine too, but is Trest out of the question for you? Probably the best base available. TD over oral

Edit: see your concern with e2 conversion. I still say keep your dose moderate and use a proper AI, and Trest is great.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I like dermacrine and epiandro. Only thing with orals is they take a few days to get in the blood stream where as dermacrine kicks in day 1 for me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What doses are you running the 1-Andro at?

4 Andro estro sides are pretty uncommon (although definitely possible). If you're going for recomp epiandro will compliment the 1-Andro nicely and should help keep lethargy at bay.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
I've used Stano in the past but no longer available. Last sarm cycle used just Dermacrine and it was fine. This sarm cycle I tried epiandro and it was just ok. I just added Dermacrine a week ago and think together they shine.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Stano in the past but no longer available. Last sarm cycle used just Dermacrine and it was fine. This sarm cycle I tried epiandro and it was just ok. I just added Dermacrine a week ago and think together they shine.
Im pretty sure stano and epiandro are the same thing

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Injectable Test :D. Smart asses gonna ass :lol:

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What doses are you running the 1-Andro at?

4 Andro estro sides are pretty uncommon (although definitely possible). If you're going for recomp epiandro will compliment the 1-Andro nicely and should help keep lethargy at bay.
Running the 1-Andro at 330mg for 8 weeks. Looking at adding the Dermacrine in at 4 pumps per day, 2 in the morning and 2 mid afternoon

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is aces in my book! Both on and off cycle (!!!).
It can actually be att nice addition to real injectable test as well during TRT for instance.
And Dermacrine and Epiandro/Androsterone is a really nice stack!! Put a cherry (compound of your choice) on the top on that sundae and you are golden!

My only concern is that i starts to get harder to get Dermacrine in EU know. Only 1 shop that holds it now and they want aprx 60 dollar for a tube which is freakin crazy!
Tried to order it from NP but it got seized from the customs..

4-andro was nothing for me, didn't like it all.

Trest is obviously the strongest compound and some people love it. But as 'base' just to keep things normal and running Dermacrine does the job better IMO.
I get an 'on' feeling even on small doses of trest which of course is quite nice but overall wellbeing is better on Derma anyway (mental clarity, cognitive function etc).

I'm curious for OL's new test base which the have talked about a while. Right now it's very quiet though..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stano is still available, though no longer are companies calling it Stano.

Stano is Androsterone, or R-Andro. And it is still available from Sparta, Nutra Innovations, HardRock Supplements & a few others.

Im pretty sure stano and epiandro are the same thing
they are both Isomers of the same compound,, but they are slightly different in their effects.

Androsterone is a Alpha isomer, and has a positive effect on Gaba, which causes a more relaxed Alpha feeling
with a sense of wetl being. Androsterone is also slightly more androgenic then epi-androsterone.

EpiAndrosterone is the Beta isomer and can stimulate you because it does not have a positive effect on Gaba,
which for some people can cause anxiety and jitteriness at high doses.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stano is still available, though no longer are companies calling it Stano.

Stano is Androsterone, or R-Andro. And it is still available from Sparta, Nutra Innovations, HardRock Supplements & a few others.

they are both Isomers of the same compound,, but they are slightly different in their effects.

Androsterone is a Alpha isomer, and has a positive effect on Gaba, which causes a more relaxed Alpha feeling
with a sense of wetl being. Androsterone is also slightly more androgenic then epi-androsterone.

EpiAndrosterone is the Beta isomer and can stimulate you because it does not have a positive effect on Gaba,
which for some people can cause anxiety and jitteriness at high doses.
After going back through old reviews log and picture of products, stano was epiandro

"Competitive Edge Labs released a new product named Standrol (3-BETA-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one)"

beta isomer=epiandro

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After going back through old reviews log and picture of products, stano was epiandro

"Competitive Edge Labs released a new product named Standrol (3-BETA-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one)"

beta isomer=epiandro
Also it looks like the only product with Androsterone, aka 3-alpha-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one, was primordial preformonce's androhard up until recently

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What are the chances of Estro sides with Dermacrine?
I'll be taking OL's Ar1macare Pro on cycle and have Exemestane as my emergency AI and for PCT.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
There isnt really any chance of estro side with derma
Well, I shouldn't say there is no chance of estro sides. Are you very sensetive for estrogen and uses a high dose there's a risk.
But the risk is quite small.

I know some people who actually has got estro sides with Dermacrine but they are rare.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
If its basically the same, what do you guys think?
Is it better to take a classical (pure) Stanodrol at 900mg or would the Olympus Labs Epiandro with its SEDDS delivery be better at 500mg?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Well, I shouldn't say there is no chance of estro sides. Are you very sensetive for estrogen and uses a high dose there's a risk.
But the risk is quite small.

I know some people who actually has got estro sides with Dermacrine but they are rare.
I don't know if I'm sensetive or not tbh. was going to run 4-AD with1-AD before but after 13 days of 4-AD (ran 2 week warm up test base before adding the 1-AD) my whole upper body and face exploded with acne so I had to drop out of that. Which is why I'm looking for a less acne prone test base this time round.
The Anti-Estrogen complex in the Dermacrine will hopefully make it a clearer run.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If its basically the same, what do you guys think?
Is it better to take a classical (pure) Stanodrol at 900mg or would the Olympus Labs Epiandro with its SEDDS delivery be better at 500mg?
Why dont you run the typical one gram of stano with sedds from ol???

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you run the typical one gram of stano with sedds from ol???
Because thats pretty expensive.
900mg from pure Stano a day costs a little less than the 500mg SEDDS Stano.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the gainz the will be ither Halodrol, Epistane, Superdrol or Pheraplex xD
Epiandro shall provide feelgood.
I know EpiAndrosterone provide very little for tangible gainz. It really only makes the dick work, gets rid of lethargy, and provides alpha feeling, but wont change your weight, and any size, and nominal increase of strength by its self(stacked though strength gainz are great).

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
teste or cyp is the best IMO

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as 11-OXO can convert to Testosterone could it used as a base too?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
What about Sust
if thats all you have sure, but cyp or enth is easier to keep levels stable. only time i use sust type is if its for super cheap for some reason.