Blood work results (baseline)

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
I'm planning to start my first test cycle in a week. Just got my baseline blood work back and my test is slightly below average as well as low LH and FSH. The only thing I have taken in months is ECA stack. Does anybody have any idea why these levels may be so low? Thank you

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the time of day you took it. If you don't take it first thing in the morning it can drop off to 400's by end of day. What do you consider "slightly below average"? Having a 500-600 with low LH/FSH is outstanding.

Other causes: Obesity (including fatty liver), not training hard (no demand for test), higher estrogen, low DHT conversion, age, hypogonadism, stress, long duration extreme low cal diet.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Way way way to many variables to answer that question bro.. What did your doc say?

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
Depends on the time of day you took it. If you don't take it first thing in the morning it can drop off to 400's by end of day. What do you consider "slightly below average"? Having a 500-600 with low LH/FSH is outstanding.

Other causes: Obesity (including fatty liver), not training hard (no demand for test), higher estrogen, low DHT conversion, age, hypogonadism, stress, long duration extreme low cal diet.
Labs were drawn in the morning after 12hr fasting. Didn't work out for 24hrs before.
I'm 25 so I feel it should be higher I workout hard, but I stress like a sob lol and I'm in a huge cal deficit. ECA really makes it hard for me to eat enough.