Epiandrosterone vs Androsterone?

Polly1

Awards
Anyone here who has used bouth?witch one is better for that real hard look when BF is low?Or can these 2 be stacked together?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I have used both. Both seperately and stacked.
Used Androsterone up to 1200 mg ED. Up to 900 mg I got good strength and endurance gains,but was also quite lethargic.
With 1200 mg I started to get hairloss, some prostatit sensation so I scaled the dosage back to 900 mg.

I don't get the same positive effects with epiandro only (strength, endurance etc) but not the bad ones either (lethargy).

I like the stack of them, but I havn't find my real sweet spot for them yet. But I think around 400 mg Androsterone and 500 mg Epiandro could be a good starting point.

Polly1

Awards
I have used both. Both seperately and stacked.
Used Androsterone up to 1200 mg ED. Up to 900 mg I got good strength and endurance gains,but was also quite lethargic.
With 1200 mg I started to get hairloss, some prostatit sensation so I scaled the dosage back to 900 mg.

I don't get the same positive effects with epiandro only (strength, endurance etc) but not the bad ones either (lethargy).

I like the stack of them, but I havn't find my real sweet spot for them yet. But I think around 400 mg Androsterone and 500 mg Epiandro could be a good starting point.
Isnt 900mg to high dosage?What brand did u use?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I used Primordial Performance Androhard V2 for pure Androsterone.
For pure Epiandro I have used OL, LGI Stano-200 and Anateus Labs Ultra Stano.
For combinations of both PP's Androhard V3 and Forerunner labs Alpha Hard.

900 mg is in the higher range yes, you could probably start from around 600 mg in total and try what suits you.
I havn't noticed so much effect when I've been under 600 mg ED.
But it also depends if you using it solo or in a stack with other compounds.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Have you used any hormonal products before btw?

Polly1

Awards
The store i will get it from has only Spartan Nutrition Andromax and those are 50mg caps....i might have to pass on the Androsterone and just stick to Epiandro.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At the recommended dose of Sparta's Andromax, you should get increased benefits with the Tetrasorb delivery system. 300% better absorption rate compared to the same dose without. So I wouldn't write it off completely.

As with any of the Andros, I would suggest a 2 bottle cycle. And if yu felt you had to increase from the recommended dosage, you could still get an effective 6 week cycle out of 2 bottles.

Polly1

Awards
At the recommended dose of Sparta's Andromax, you should get increased benefits with the Tetrasorb delivery system. 300% better absorption rate compared to the same dose without. So I wouldn't write it off completely.

As with any of the Andros, I would suggest a 2 bottle cycle. And if yu felt you had to increase from the recommended dosage, you could still get an effective 6 week cycle out of 2 bottles.
Bro how would you stack it with Epiandro?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established

Spartan Nutrition definately has my attention. Looking forward to give it a try.