Sparta Nutrition or Olympus Labs Epiandrosterone?

Polly1

Awards
I will buy few boxes of Epiandrosterone but have a hard time deciding from what company?Sparta Nutrition claims "the strongest Epiandrosterone product in the industry" but its only 100mg while Olympus Labs has 250mg.

Is the delivery system really that bad ass when it comes to Spartan Nutrition?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The tetrasorb delivery is going to significantly increase the bioavailibility of any dosage. The 2 absorption enhancers and 2 metabolic modulators prolong the activity of the epi. Also, Sparta is 150mg/cap just FYI ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only used the Olympus Labs product (Sup3r-epi) and yes I am rep so there is an appearance of bias. However, I did use epi-andro from a competing company (they used grapefruit extract & bergamottin for absorption). Sup3r-epi was far superior!

As you stated, 250mg per cap ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually booneman77 ours is 100mg caps, 150 count. So the mg per bottle is the same for both companies. Different delivery systems and obviously us reps are going to be biased.

One advantage that could be seen with 100mg caps is the ability to have more flexible dosing options.

In all honesty, you're not going to go wrong either way OP.

Polly1

Awards
Thx for the advices bro`s,i will just pick up 2 boxes of each then and cycle them with 2 months off time between and judge for myself :)

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you'd like a side of savings with your gains, here's a heads up:

2 bottle combo of Sup3r-Epi at Nutriverse with their current sale and "AM5" code brings the bottles down to ~$31.85ea.

Proven, effective, and right now very affordable. Stock up.

Polly1

Awards
If you'd like a side of savings with your gains, here's a heads up:

2 bottle combo of Sup3r-Epi at Nutriverse with their current sale and "AM5" code brings the bottles down to ~$31.85ea.

Proven, effective, and right now very affordable. Stock up.
AWESOME deal!!!!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even better actually: Sup3r Epi Elite gives you double the amount for even less, effectively $30 flat per bottle.

Reactions: GNO