what would happen if you stacked SD with M1P?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
No! You would be stacking two methyls, which could stress your liver.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1P is not a 17aa, son. it's relatively safe hepatically.

might not be a bad stack....but i predict M1P will provide libido problems. that and the studies of MA didnt look all that promising.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so in essence it would be like stacking Max Lmg with SD right?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I beleive max lmg and m1p are different compounds???

dess

Awards
all the reviews of m1p i've read have been that m1p is garbage, basically just causing an increase in apettite and most gains made were fat, so no use in stacking two methyls when one of them isn't gonna do anything anyways

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all the reviews of m1p i've read have been that m1p is garbage, basically just causing an increase in apettite and most gains made were fat, so no use in stacking two methyls when one of them isn't gonna do anything anyways
please link ONE proper review posted on a forum.

what you're regurgitating is the clinical trials of MA which showed significant fat gain and appetite stimulation.

dess

Awards
oh my bad, could u regurgitate some postive reviews then. i wasn't aware of any

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
SD gains are huge....do you really expect to gain that much more by adding M1p??

Did you not read the first reply??

I am almost certain that stacking the two would lead to an increase in sides and not too big of an increase in gains.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh my bad, could u regurgitate some postive reviews then. i wasn't aware of any
you're confirming my point....

you were asserting that it HAD been reviewed and the results were not good. what you called "reviews" werent reviews at all. this is incorrect and misleading to the reader. replace "reviews" with "clinical trials" and then broaden your description to include the very different nature of the application (AIDS muscle-wasting patients) and the answer becomes less certain.

welcome to AM.