Clomid suppressive?

619sss

Awards
Hi

I don't know what's going on but I think I got suppressive from using clomid for 5 days at one day 25mg one day 50mg.
doc says start 25mg daily for a month......

Before clomid use
LH 8.2
FSH 8.73
Test 530
SHBG 45.1

After clomid
LH 12.6
FSH 17.41
Test 1266
Estradiol 35.5
SHBG 55.5

After 2 months
LH 3.6
FSH 6.23
Test 476
Estradiol 19.1
SBHG 41.8

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Good numbers, looks like it did it's job. Seeing your base T was decent, I'm guessing you took the Clomid to bump up the FSH, add some swimmers?

FSH went through the roof, but wow on that 1266 test! Estrogen high, still likely in range, so not bad at all considering how high that T is.

So you only took Clomid for 5 days? That much T, converting to all that E, without an A.I. would wreak havoc on your LH and FSH, as you can see it did. I'm surprised your T is still as high as it is with E at 19.1. You either have to let the E come down, or fire the LH/FSH back up, which just so happens, you can use; Clomid lol. Takes a little longer to come back up once it's been told to go down, though you're probably on your way back up after 2 months. Where I think things went wrong was the runaway E, the doctor didn't recommend an A.I.?

Pretty standard feedback best I can tell...

619sss

Awards
Estrogen follows test right? High test high estrogen? But why did I fall on LH and test till I got worse scores than before using clomid?

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
This is all above my pay grade man. I don't know what the recommended protocols are for long-term Clomid, something you'd need to review with your doctor. My guess is after a long enough time on Clomid you'd really have to monitor your E levels. Just because Clomid can negate high E reaching the pituitary (mostly), running high E can't be good for the rest of your body. My guess is you'd have to introduce an A.I. at some point. If you do come off Clomid again you definitely need to run that Arimidex for awhile longer, a few weeks at least. Arimidex can be strong for some, I think you can adjust the dosing on it a little, you don't want to over or under do it. All stuff to check with the doc.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen follows test right? High test high estrogen? But why did I fall on LH and test till I got worse scores than before using clomid?
A small part of testosterone converts to estrogen. So a lot of testosterone (1266 is a lot) will convert to a good chunk of estrogen. It's that excess estrogen acting on the pituitary is what causes the LH/FSH to fall. Once LH/FSH falls it tells your testes to stop testosterone production and your T levels fall. This is all a normal part of the cycle.

Because you didn't take the A.I. for very long after your T levels maxed out and you stopped using Clomid, a lot of it converted to E and the E told your pituitary to stop producing LH/FSH. (This is the runaway E where things went wrong that was mentioned.) Then a little later the lack of LH/FSH made the T levels fall. Takes about 3 months to recover back to baseline.

Clomid works by "blocking" real estrogen from reaching the pituitary kind of like a barrier, best I understand it. So even though you're producing more T and converting more E, the real E can never reach the pituitary to tell it stop the LH/FSH. This just makes your body continue to produce LH/FSH and raise your T as long as you're on Clomid. There's probably a point where some of the E starts breaking through the "barrier". It's also probably really bad to run high E levels, so as I mentioned you probably need to monitor the E levels or introduce an A.I. for awhile. Especially if you come off it.

619sss

Awards
How long do you think it's possible to maintain 1000+ test after clomid and arimidex use?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
How long do you think it's possible to maintain 1000+ test after clomid and arimidex use?
That's your problem, first off you ran it for 5 days... You need to run it for longer, the longer the better just like how the longer you've had muscle the easier it is to keep it, the longer you high t the easier your body can adjust to keeping your t high. 6 weeks clomid 25mg ed, and use AROMASIN not arimidex... arimidex can cause rebound estrogen since it's not suicidal, aromasin is suicidal. Just dial your protocol in, you didn't do it very intelligently the first time.

619sss

Awards
That's your problem, first off you ran it for 5 days... You need to run it for longer, the longer the better just like how the longer you've had muscle the easier it is to keep it, the longer you high t the easier your body can adjust to keeping your t high. 6 weeks clomid 25mg ed, and use AROMASIN not arimidex... arimidex can cause rebound estrogen since it's not suicidal, aromasin is suicidal. Just dial your protocol in, you didn't do it very intelligently the first time.
I don't think I can get aromasin....

I'll run clomid 25ed for a month and after I finish taking clomid I start arimidex 1mg every 3 days for 3 weeks?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think the arimidex post clomid would help you at all, as a matter of fact I think it'll be worse. You need a suicidal AI. If you can't get aromasin look at other AIs you can get, at the very least I'd think arimistane could help.

But just so you know anyone with Google can get aromasin

619sss

Awards
I don't think the arimidex post clomid would help you at all, as a matter of fact I think it'll be worse. You need a suicidal AI. If you can't get aromasin look at other AIs you can get, at the very least I'd think arimistane could help.

But just so you know anyone with Google can get aromasin
If I got aromasin do I run it 12.5mg every 3 days for 21 days?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no personal experience with aromasin so hopefully someone can confirm for you but I would think 12.5mg ED or EOD would suffice for your needs.

My understanding is a lot of guys that use it kinda know their sweet spot. Simeon's will confirm dosage for you, in the mean time use google and get ya some

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
exem 25mg e3d or 12.5 ed is a general sweet spot, and no. You run exem in last 2 weeks of SERM and the following 4 weeks after SERM cessation due to serms having a month long half life

619sss

Awards
If I did clomid 25mg for 1 month and last 2 weeks I start exem 12.5mg eod for 4 weeks more, tapering exem dosage to 12.5mg every 3 days will i maintain the test boost? Say 1000+? Or it will just go back normal?

dynamo

Banned
Awards
If I did clomid 25mg for 1 month and last 2 weeks I start exem 12.5mg eod for 4 weeks more, tapering exem dosage to 12.5mg every 3 days will i maintain the test boost? Say 1000+? Or it will just go back normal?
No. Your test is that high because your LH is high. Your LH is high because of the clomid treatment.