Clomid/Nolvadex studies linking to cancer/toxicity

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
How do you guys feel on the subject? Everyone voice there opinions and how safe you feel they really are?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I generally find "safe" to be a relative term.

I mean, how "safe" are the actual cycles we run, let alone any PCT? How "safe" is it to drive my car to work?

Two PCTs per year, 4 wks each, reasonable doses...I havent read anything to concern me (yet).

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I think we'll be all right.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Have a bottle of LGD to use...this would be my first hormonal supplement run. I can get clomid from reputable source but my worry is that either A) I'll have bad sides, (I heard it can cause depression sometimes) B) it's a lot worse for me then LGD Itself. C) I get it shipped to me but nervous about how illegal it is.

Anaboliholic

Anaboliholic

Awards
Have a bottle of LGD to use...this would be my first hormonal supplement run. I can get clomid from reputable source but my worry is that either A) I'll have bad sides, (I heard it can cause depression sometimes) B) it's a lot worse for me then LGD Itself. C) I get it shipped to me but nervous about how illegal it is.
There will always be risks associated with running anything.... It's solely up to you to determine if risks are worth the potential reward.

My opinion is yes, but that's just me.

AllTheGainz

Awards
There will always be risks associated with running anything.... It's solely up to you to determine if risks are worth the potential reward.

My opinion is yes, but that's just me.
This^

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's think about how long cancer patients are on these drugs....

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
When running clomid, what's the most common side effects, if any?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increased recovery time and fertility.
I get a bit more emotional...so I just avoid watching The Notebook
Or watch it with your girl so she knows that you're a strong and masculine, yet sensitive man.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
When running clomid, what's the most common side effects, if any?
I feel like **** on Clomid. I can handle 50mg for a few days and 25 is slightly better. But Im sticking with Nolva, less emotional sides.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Both developed in the 60's and on the WHO's list of "Essential Medicines". Prescribed to (probably) ten's of millions of women by now, for looooooong periods of time. Clomiphene is also prescribed Off Label, to men. I'm more worried about the plastic in my car giving me cancer, than SERMs.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys!
Now as far research chems go....has anyone actually had trouble ordering or it getting held up at the post office?

AllTheGainz

Awards
No problems for me but I only ordered once and ran once. Won't touch them with a 10 foot poll now. Just too damn sketchy for me.