EQ or Deca in a mass cycle. Experiences?

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
Hi ,

Im planning a mass cycle and im thinking to do the typical combo Dbol -Susta-Deca but replacing deca for EQ. I read a lot and the most people who have used both prefer EQ, for water retention...etc

What do you guys think? thanks

BIG EVIL42

Awards
similar anabolic effects but the look they both give is much different and each have distinct advantages and disadvantages...

Deca:
-more water retention than all other purely anabolic compounds like eq, tren, primo, ect.
19 nor derivative. Has potential to convert to progesterone which causes severe sexual disfunction with too high of a dose (hense...deca dick).
-best AAS for joint pain
-no estrogen conversion
-absolutely must be accompanied by testosterone or a similar androgen for proper hormonal functions.
noticeable results with doses as low as 200 mg per week.
- stays in system longer than any other compound in doping tests. usually can be detected for up to 12-18 months after discontinuation.
-available in USA pharmacy, has human documented studies showing its use and is FDA approved for use by humans with prescription.

Equipoise:
-increases appetite dramatically.
-promotes vascular appearance..
-seems to work better and better the longer into the cycle.
-there is a very big difference in results when you finally can find the "sweet spot" where the magic starts to happen. most notice nothing until they get to the 600mg per week range.
-no progesterone conversion possible as it is not a 19 nor derivative.
-even though it is a derivative of testosterone there is very little if any estrogens conversion.
very little water retention.
-can be used is bulking or cutting cycles.
no human pharmaceutical compound called boldenolone undeconate...was originally veterinary drug for race horses.
-causes blood too become thicker (increased viscosity) due to increased hemoglobin more so than all other anabolics. This can become alleviated by giving blood monthly while on a cycle of EQ.

DennisC1986

Awards
interested in this too.. always wanted to do EQ in a cycle

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Deca will blow you up faster in a shorter time which in some cases can destroy a physique if that is a concern of yours.

max37

Awards
In my opinion Deca is a more effective chemical as stated above and you definitely need less compared to equipoise to get effects. Deca will blow you up quicker in my opinion. I agree equipoise has a different effect in that it seems to grow the muscle without as much water retention around the muscle. It's a strange look to me some of the guys I used to know in the gym would take these massive amounts of equipoise, I understanding the fact that it was used in veterinary medicine, these guys (especially in their backs/lats) resembled how a seasoned race horses massive chest and sholder muscles were. Lol... What I mean is you can almost tell it was never meant to coincide with the human physic, and chemically it was catered for large veterinary animals. Maybe you may grab something from that, though I do believe equipoise has it's place in bodybuilding coupled with the right substances. I knew another guy who would couple it in lower doses in a mid cutting program with masterone, given equipoise's vascular effects with masterones ability to harden and both promote grow, he swore by the combo and it showed.

DTA

DTA

Awards
I'm actually deciding whether EQ or Deca is right for a blast in January. I'm leaning towards EQ for 20 weeks at 600-800.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally found eq to be useless. I know some people love it. I ran it for 20 weeks from 750 and ramped it up to 1200. I wasn't impressed. I could've created a better physique with far less drugs using different compounds. My cardio was strong as death on it. I experienced no other effects that were worthy of note. Decent vascularity, but like I said, I'm not ****ting myself until I run again. Never used deca, so I can't vouch for it. But I'd try it before eq.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
If mass is your main priority I think test and deca is your best bet. Bread and butter baby. Start of with some dbols and you are about some action.

Personally I prefer EQ 9 days a week though, but I'm not that into hypertrophy either..

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Mass? I would go Test and Deca bro.

BIG EVIL42

Awards
I personally found eq to be useless. I know some people love it. I ran it for 20 weeks from 750 and ramped it up to 1200. I wasn't impressed. I could've created a better physique with far less drugs using different compounds. My cardio was strong as death on it. I experienced no other effects that were worthy of note. Decent vascularity, but like I said, I'm not ****ting myself until I run again. Never used deca, so I can't vouch for it. But I'd try it before eq.
never used deca? why are you responding to this thread when it's about advice on deca and eq? how much sense does that make? that's why you have to read through so many useless posts on this forum... I'm not picking on you, this is just a perfect example of how ppl feel like they need to respond to every thread here

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never used deca? why are you responding to this thread when it's about advice on deca and eq? how much sense does that make? that's why you have to read through so many useless posts on this forum... I'm not picking on you, this is just a perfect example of how ppl feel like they need to respond to every thread here
You've got less than 20 posts here and you come in being the thread police? Nice. I posted because I felt like I had knowledge on at least one of the compounds he was asking about, and felt like a post about my experience might save a brother some time and make his next run better than mine. If i posted about who has the best pizza, domino's or pizza hut, you'd never eaten pizza hut, but domino's tasted like a **** sandwich, I'd appreciate the input.

BIG EVIL42

Awards
you know what, i was on this board when it started and I'm a vet of 15 years on other boards... I have a different screen name on a few and thought I'd help contribute here as I was asked to come over and bring some experience back to anabolic minds...
the fact that you mention 20 posts makes it clear whats important to you and why you posted on a subject you are not qualified to answer on...but good job getting your count up..

but regarding this post... get offended, I don't care.... I stand by what I said.... I would never post a response in a thread about comparing..... key ****ing word bro... COMPARING the effects of 2 (another key here) compounds if I have never used one of them.... it ****ing retarded to do so...
and to think youre being productive by posting that you got nothing from eq so you'd do deca..... uhhhh, no ****.... but what does that do for him.... some guys can't take enough deca to even feel the anabolic effects bc of the prolactin sides.... for me and many of my athletes, eq is one of the best anabolics and usually part of every cycle as it can be used for so many functions.... read my answer here, those are facts about both drugs for someone looking to choose one of them.
I said I wasn't picking on you it was just a good example but you could leave it at that so you know what... **** you, you are a little post whore bitch and should do a little research before you give someone advice about something you have never done....
btw, thats a dumb **** duchebag analogy too, pizza..... its like saying I want a good high, should I do alcohol or heroin.... and you have drank before but don't like it so your logic is to advise heroin.... it's the same ****ing logic that you posted on and it was a mistake on you're part to do so but you got your little feelings hurt.....
if this makes you think twice about if you can really answer a post again then I accomplished more here than you did.... btw, read my answer, that's how you answer a thread to really help someone and why I was invited here...

BIG EVIL42

Awards
similar anabolic effects but the look they both give is much different and each have distinct advantages and disadvantages...

Deca:
-more water retention than all other purely anabolic compounds like eq, tren, primo, ect.
19 nor derivative. Has potential to convert to progesterone which causes severe sexual disfunction with too high of a dose (hense...deca dick).
-best AAS for joint pain
-no estrogen conversion
-absolutely must be accompanied by testosterone or a similar androgen for proper hormonal functions.
noticeable results with doses as low as 200 mg per week.
- stays in system longer than any other compound in doping tests. usually can be detected for up to 12-18 months after discontinuation.
-available in USA pharmacy, has human documented studies showing its use and is FDA approved for use by humans with prescription.

Equipoise:
-increases appetite dramatically.
-promotes vascular appearance..
-seems to work better and better the longer into the cycle.
-there is a very big difference in results when you finally can find the "sweet spot" where the magic starts to happen. most notice nothing until they get to the 600mg per week range.
-no progesterone conversion possible as it is not a 19 nor derivative.
-even though it is a derivative of testosterone there is very little if any estrogens conversion.
very little water retention.
-can be used is bulking or cutting cycles.
no human pharmaceutical compound called boldenolone undeconate...was originally veterinary drug for race horses.
-causes blood too become thicker (increased viscosity) due to increased hemoglobin more so than all other anabolics. This can become alleviated by giving blood monthly while on a cycle of EQ.
this was the first answer here...

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't get offended or my feelings hurt brother.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like adding in someone's input on a particular compound, especially the one in question, would be useful information.

My experiences: hated deca. Completely hated it. Bacne from hell that lasted for 6 months post usage. Don't care if I'm bloated so didn't track that.

EQ didn't do much for up to 1g/week. However, bold cyp was a completely different effect. Everything that you hear about EQ, I only got with BC and not EQ.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like adding in someone's input on a particular compound, especially the one in question, would be useful information.

My experiences: hated deca. Completely hated it. Bacne from hell that lasted for 6 months post usage. Don't care if I'm bloated so didn't track that.

EQ didn't do much for up to 1g/week. However, bold cyp was a completely different effect. Everything that you hear about EQ, I only got with BC and not EQ.
How was the bold cyp pip my man?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I think EQ is crap and a waste of steroid IMO a slightly higher test dose aith an AI would make up the diff and not add ass much rbc or anxiety some encounter.
i loved/love deca! great to cut or bulk, better for bulk, and i do well with only 300-400mg ew. wouldent go more than 500mg ew IMO. run test 2-4 weeks longer than the deca and have a nice pct for 5 weeks of 50mg clomid and 20mg tamox ed. and use an AI on cycle.

16wks test 500mg ew and 12 wks 400mg deca ew with 0.25-0.5mg dex eod is very nice

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
I think EQ is crap and a waste of steroid IMO a slightly higher test dose aith an AI would make up the diff and not add ass much rbc or anxiety some encounter.
i loved/love deca! great to cut or bulk, better for bulk, and i do well with only 300-400mg ew. wouldent go more than 500mg ew IMO. run test 2-4 weeks longer than the deca and have a nice pct for 5 weeks of 50mg clomid and 20mg tamox ed. and use an AI on cycle.

16wks test 500mg ew and 12 wks 400mg deca ew with 0.25-0.5mg dex eod is very nice
should i add dbol 30mgED as kickstar first 4 weeks?thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about combining the 2?...sort of

Planning to run EQ at 800 for 20 weeks and finish last 6-8 with NPP at 400

Thoughts?

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Hi ,

Im planning a mass cycle and im thinking to do the typical combo Dbol -Susta-Deca but replacing deca for EQ. I read a lot and the most people who have used both prefer EQ, for water retention...etc

What do you guys think? thanks
I don't know how I feel abou EQ after all of this time - id stick to deca... Easily..

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Elaborate on your EQ experiences
I've ran it twice in the last two years? One time was with test tren mast p/a/p - and I honestly didn't experience any hunger or insane vascularity that people claim (that I was already getting from mast and tren)

And the other was with test at 750 and EQ at a gram - still didn't notice anything really. Just felt like I had a bump up from 500mg of test.

People say they have awesome results from 400, 600mg or whatever - I don't ****ing get it.

So I said I'd never try it... But I would honestly try it at rediculous doses - like 1.6-2g. I know it's crazy, but I dunno..

(And I probably won't unless someone wants me to try their EQ)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran it twice in the last two years? One time was with test tren mast p/a/p - and I honestly didn't experience any hunger or insane vascularity that people claim (that I was already getting from mast and tren)

And the other was with test at 750 and EQ at a gram - still didn't notice anything really. Just felt like I had a bump up from 500mg of test.

People say they have awesome results from 400, 600mg or whatever - I don't ****ing get it.

So I said I'd never try it... But I would honestly try it at rediculous doses - like 1.6-2g. I know it's crazy, but I dunno..

(And I probably won't unless someone wants me to try their EQ)
Yeah, hoping I'm one of the one's who responds well. It is in the stash waiting already. A little Dbol kick and NPP finish I'm pretty stoked . Like I said, hoping it does what I'm looking for WITHOUT having to run higher than 800.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Yeah, hoping I'm one of the one's who responds well. It is in the stash waiting already. A little Dbol kick and NPP finish I'm pretty stoked . Like I said, hoping it does what I'm looking for WITHOUT having to run higher than 800.
Let me know how it goes - you know where to find me- I'll be here :)

I'll be running NPP soon while I cut down a little, should keep me nice and full - toss in primo ace and a tight diet - the gains...

I'll let you know when I start ;)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, NPP is superior to both Deca and EQ. Fewer sides for some reason.

But OP, if I were you, I'd stack TREST ACE / TREN HEX.... Awwwwww yeaahhh

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know how it goes - you know where to find me- I'll be here :)

I'll be running NPP soon while I cut down a little, should keep me nice and full - toss in primo ace and a tight diet - the gains...

I'll let you know when I start ;)
Yeah buddy. Hey man pm coming

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've read, NPP is superior to both Deca and EQ. Fewer sides for some reason.

But OP, if I were you, I'd stack TREST ACE / TREN HEX.... Awwwwww yeaahhh
Mass:
NPP>BC>Deca>EQ

Ergogenic:
BC>NPP>Deca>EQ

Main downside to NPP is the short ester and ED pinning gets really, really old. I have no idea why nobody has ever come up with a nandrolone enanthate or cypionate. It's the only compound that I can think of that has a short and extra long ester, but not a medium ester.

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
thanks to everyone but is really necesary run eq for 16-20 weeks for a nice results? or 12 weeks is ok for great results in mass

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you know how to get big by diet, training and just a little bit of gear - EQ will help you stay lean and enjoy lifting in the process. (I would confidently say about 10% of the AAS-using population falls in this category) Yes, it packs on dry muscle mass for sure but so does the rest - they just also pack on extra cellular water weight. Ace-II inhibitors and HCTZ is a work around to water retention though while on the wet drugs (ironically most people don't know this).

If you want to get huge and your discipline matches that of a typical gym goer, deca or better yet NPP is your better choice. Start low. Make your diet and training do 90% of the growing. Let the AAS be the oil in the gears.

I prefer EQ to most but I'm not typical. While I like AAS I also like to still work for my gains. By work I mean slave and crush myself with discipline to get there. EQ is a nice, slow and steady steroid that will not do anything for you. Tren, Ment, NPP, DTA... Those drugs do things for you whether you work hard or not. EQ will not. It keeps me diligent and honest.

If you titrate up slowly and run Test and Masteron with EQ, you will probably feel much better with that combo than the other.