My doctor

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I told my dr about some of the stuff I've taken and I told him I am currently taking trestolone (dermatrest). He told me that if I wanted test then I should have asked him about it.
He wrote me a note to take to my ER to get a testosterone test done and then they will send him the results. He said he didn't know what trest is and that it sounds like a scam.lol. I told him it wasn't.
What will the test show since I am currently running dermatrest now...he said he would write me a script for some test. I told him that my test levels are not natural at this point but he acted like he didn't care...
What will most likely be my results since I'm running trest? I don't know what my levels are naturally...

Hawkwarrior

Awards
He acted like he would write me a script no matter what the results are but he just wanted to know what my levels are...well I acted like I wanted to know really...

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol your test levels will prob be in the ground , trest is highly suppressive to the point it's being researched as a male contraceptive . If TRT is your goal you picked the right compound to Nuke your T levels

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Lol this should be fun to see. Your LH,FSH, test are going to be in the tank. Estrogen normal if you are on an AI or elevated if not. Id love to walk into an uneducated doc's office and and slap those results on the table. What should I do doc?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Well guys I'm not a professional at these things and some would say that I have no business running trest but I'm here to learn but since it's gonna be low then since I have read that dermatrest is comparable to injectable test then which would I be better off with?
Of course I think I would most definitely be better off with injectable test But what are talks thoughts?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Well guys I'm not a professional at these things and some would say that I have no business running trest but I'm here to learn but since it's gonna be low then since I have read that dermatrest is comparable to injectable test then which would I be better off with?
Of course I think I would most definitely be better off with injectable test But what are talks thoughts?
Are you running an AI with your trest? And if so what AI and dose? Test VS Trest depends on your goals, are you looking to cycle or be on TRT for life.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Well I'm 31 former college football guard so I've been lifting for over 20 years and had the chance to pin in college but felt like I never needed it since I was benching over 5 naturally. I'm currently 62.5 277 solid build 38 inch pants. I don't know my body fat percentage.
I'm not quite sure what I want to do. I just started dermatrest this past Wednesday so I was just going along until my doctor threw this at me today.
I know that if I do get test from my doctor that it won't be s one outrageous mg dosage or at least that's what I'm thinking.
What are the honest benefits of a TRT dosage.

wormwood

Awards
Your test levels are definitely going to come back low. Trest is one of the most suppressive compounds. If anything you should be running test along with your trestolone. If your doc ordered estrogen profile then you'll likely have a slightly elevated value but either way you def need to get on your aromatase inhibitor asap. Trest converts to a very nasty form of estrogen that won't be quantified by common testing methods used for bloodwork. You seem to have really gone about this haphazardly, but you should atleast use it to your advantage and get yourself a script for legit test. If he lets you self-administer, you can always just pin less test initially and use your target bloodwork as justification for him to raise your dose. This way you can hold on to a fair amount of test and blast a higher dose between your blood draws. Just make sure you allow enough time for the test to metabolize so your levels don't come back too high or the doc might catch on to what you're doing. The highest dose he can write your script for without having the board sanction him is for 600mg/per week but it's all based on your lab values. You're a big guy so a higher dose will more than likely be necessary to keep you in the trt-defined ideal range of 750ng/dl at your trough level and ~1000 at your peak. Higher than this (~2000) is great for strength and development though.

wormwood

Awards
Depending on your doc he might have a different idea of what your test levels should be. There's many schools of thought on this and it seems to vary considerably based on which meds school they went to, when they attended, and how much experience thy have in treating low-t/hypogonadism. He should write you a script for anastrozole and hcg too.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Your test levels are definitely going to come back low. Trest is one of the most suppressive compounds. If anything you should be running test along with your trestolone. If your doc ordered estrogen profile then you'll likely have a slightly elevated value but either way you def need to get on your aromatase inhibitor asap. Trest converts to a very nasty form of estrogen that won't be quantified by common testing methods used for bloodwork. You seem to have really gone about this haphazardly, but you should atleast use it to your advantage and get yourself a script for legit test. If he lets you self-administer, you can always just pin less test initially and use your target bloodwork as justification for him to raise your dose. This way you can hold on to a fair amount of test and blast a higher dose between your blood draws. Just make sure you allow enough time for the test to metabolize so your levels don't come back too high or the doc might catch on to what you're doing. The highest dose he can write your script for without having the board sanction him is for 600mg/per week but it's all based on your lab values. You're a big guy so a higher dose will more than likely be necessary to keep you in the trt-defined ideal range of 750ng/dl at your trough level and ~1000 at your peak. Higher than this (~2000) is great for strength and development though.
I'm pretty sure the FDA regulates a max dose of 400mg/week of Testosterone. Let alone a state board.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I was about to say 600 mgs!!! Sh1T that's ALOT!! Haha..at least to me that is but I've heard of guys running 1000mgs or more a week and I'm sure that there are some on this board right now that also run that much
Since I most likely won't be running anything like trenbolone or deca anytime soon then I guess the higher the dose the better right?
I've heard from the school of thought that low test is best while running other compounds but have read and heard interviews of guys saying more teat is best...I guess it's all relative

AllTheGainz

Awards
I'm subbing to this cause I wanna know what happens

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
All of these new chemicals scare the **** out of me. I wouldn't dabber in them. Stick to Dbol, Test, Tren, and Deca !

AllTheGainz

Awards
All of these new chemicals scare the **** out of me. I wouldn't dabber in them. Stick to Dbol, Test, Tren, and Deca !
Some can't find sources for those tho or I'm sure they would be used more widely because they have been through years of testing.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
lol they make IM trest..... Don't be afraid of what you don't know

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Yea I've ran two PHs before I found my source . They were epistane and Halovar by havoc . They did decent for me no complaints

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
I used to be a member with this forum researching pro hormones for months back about five years ago , for side tracked found a career got back into lifting found a source and now stick with the "old school hormones " category lol. Wish I could find the original superdrol

AllTheGainz

Awards
Yea I've ran two PHs before I found my source . They were epistane and Halovar by havoc . They did decent for me no complaints
Yeah people like me are stuck here with no sources and no way to get sources because of college level sports.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Do I need to worry about any transfer since my little nieces and nephew were over today and they are all under 4 . I helped them out of the car.
I always wash my hands really good and use anti bacterial gel every time I use dermatrest.
Is there anyway this stuff could transfer

AllTheGainz

Awards
Do I need to worry about any transfer since my little nieces and nephew were over today and they are all under 4 . I helped them out of the car.
I always wash my hands really good and use anti bacterial gel every time I use dermatrest.
Is there anyway this stuff could transfer
I don't believe it transfers well if the gel is washed off like you said. If you was your hands well with hot water you should be all right, just don't let them touch the application spots.