anibol

Jameson12

Awards
is anibol good in terms of gains and safety.doing as much research and finding opinions on everything before i do a cycle of anything.i wish could ask if certain brand names are good or ****ty,but that would probably be sourcing.

Jameson12

Awards
no anibol.it says its a methandrostenolone analog

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
So Dbol...Anabol=methandrostelone=Dbil. Dbol only is a bad idea for a cycle. There are hundreds of dbol logs, threads on the internet if you want to do some research on it. I would not recommend it solo though.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
From everything I've read, Dbol is great. I'm taking it for the first time right now and feel phenomenal. I've also heard taking it solo at a dose people usually use for a 4-6 week cycle with test will leave you feeling like crap.

I would add in at least 200mg's/week of test and a quality AI. Make sure you have a quality serm for pct also, and I guess a liver support if you give enough of a crap. Lol.

If this is your first time messing with your hormones though, I probably wouldn't recommend hopping into dbol and test though. Read some of these threads, gather some knowledge and possibly reevaluate your choices. Hope all goes well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If u don't know what something is you probably shouldn't take it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 33