Starting 8 Week Cycle 1/4 andro questions

B

Brandon25

Awards
I'm about to start my first 8 week cycle with Sup3r 1 andro and 4 andro. Here is my plan. Please comment.
I'm 5'11 24 years old and weigh about 175 at about 10%bf. When i start the cycle I plan to eat about 3000 cal

Gonna take the andro 3 times a day
Also gonna take exemestane just 12.5mg every 3 days throughout the cycle and throughout pct.
For PCT gonna take clomid 50 mg for 12 days and then 25mg for 16 days.

I'm looking forward to this. Kinda nervous though.

bstabz

bstabz

Awards
Never know til you try bro. I'm on the verge of starting a 1-andro cycle myself. I'm nervous too but just do as much research as possible and kill it bro!

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. This will be my next cycle. In PCT right now

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Also interested why you would be running Exemestane e3d from the start?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did similar run, but epiandro and osta.
I maxed out on the three andros.
Epiandro 1000mg
4andro 500mg
Osta 30mg.
Didn't really need the stane.
After the 5th week I added m14add and lgd. Took stane mostly for bloat.
I went for 10 weeks and I'm on day 3 of pct which is wen the stane will become vital.
Just feel it out.....I don't think you'll need the stane until after.
If estrogen is your concern add Epiandro to stay dry and motivated

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I did similar run, but epiandro and osta.
I maxed out on the three andros.
Epiandro 1000mg
4andro 500mg
Osta 30mg.
Didn't really need the stane.
After the 5th week I added m14add and lgd. Took stane mostly for bloat.
I went for 10 weeks and I'm on day 3 of pct which is wen the stane will become vital.
Just feel it out.....I don't think you'll need the stane until after.
If estrogen is your concern add Epiandro to stay dry and motivated
Man you took that 4andro quite high. Was this just straight 4andro with no enhancer?

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
Subbed, I plan on running 1 and 4 with RAD 140 (assuming they all play nice together). Curious how it will go for you.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Should be a good run, you're doing an OCS/OCT though right?

B

Brandon25

Awards
Well I officially started with my first capsules this morning and hit the gym. Obviously there's no difference yet. Feel bloated because I actually ate a good breakfast and drank a good bit of water before hitting the gym. Starting weight 173lbs. 2nd capsules after lunch and then 3rd set after I eat tonight. Still not sure if i should be taking the exemestane every 3rd day at 12.5mg. I've had several well respected people on here tell me different things concerning that but from what I gather it doesn't make a big difference whether i take it or not while on cycle just because its every 3rd day and the dosage is small. Please correct me if I'm wrong. P.S. I absolutely hate feeling bloated. This 3000 cal bulk is gonna take getting use to after slow cutting since about March at 2100 cal

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lol, if it doesnt make a big difference you taking it or not...why take it? Its a drug, not a snack. The utility of a drug is its effectiveness.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4andro. Andro the giant.
I weigh 250lb. It's not too high really I don't even feel 300mg
I ran it like that for 10 weeks haha.
The first 20 hours of pct felt weird. Like just stepped of a roller coaster.
Clomid from CEM had me rockn nd Rollin by day two

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I think the 12.5mg E3D On Cycle Exem is a bit excessive for the cycle you outlined above. If I were you I'd take OL's Ar1macare Pro whilst on cycle because it has organ goodies and a non suicidal estro defence, then use the Exem during PCT.
Exemestane fully kills estrogen. A little Estrogen is actually a good thing on cycle because it'll help keep your joints from drying out and stabalise your cholesterol levels.

Props for having your A.I though

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the 12.5mg E3D On Cycle Exem is a bit excessive for the cycle you outlined above. If I were you I'd take OL's Ar1macare Pro whilst on cycle because it has organ goodies and a non suicidal estro defence, then use the Exem during PCT.
Exemestane fully kills estrogen. A little Estrogen is actually a good thing on cycle because it'll help keep your joints from drying out and stabalise your cholesterol levels.

Props for having your A.I though
Keeps you horny

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like i was saying bro....have it ready but wait to use it.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Exem is overkill. SERM probably is too. I ran 6 weeks 1andro overlapping a 6 week 4 andro run with EpiAndro all 8 weeks. No AI, was fine. OTC PTC, recovered fine.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Exem is overkill. SERM probably is too. I ran 6 weeks 1andro overlapping a 6 week 4 andro run with EpiAndro all 8 weeks. No AI, was fine. OTC PTC, recovered fine.
Thats cool, but:

>Excessive estro, requiring the use of an AI, is by no means a certainty with this cycle. I think we can agree on that.

>Suppression, by comparison, is much more likely. Unless he gets bloods done to demonstrate otherwise, it would be in his best interests to PCT with a SERM.

Hell, even if his suppression is "minor", theres no predicting how long his HTPA will take to recover. A SERM will typically be the most efficient means of achieving optimal/speedy recovery.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You can def run Dermacrine with that cycle.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth at the very minimum.
Board sponsor SERM way better

B

Brandon25

Awards
Just took my 3rd set of capsules for the day. Obviously no difference yet. As far as exemestane is concerned the consensus seems to be just to keep it on hand if needed then start taking it at 12.5mg along with clomid for PCT. So that's what I'll do. Not sure how to tell when I need to take the exemestane on cycle but I'm sure I'll know if problems occur lol

B

Brandon25

Awards
On another note, any tips for getting 3000 cal in fairly easy in a day. Been so long since I've ate that much lol. Trying to hit about 220g protein 80g fat and remainder carbs. Any quick easy snacks?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just took my 3rd set of capsules for the day. Obviously no difference yet. As far as exemestane is concerned the consensus seems to be just to keep it on hand if needed then start taking it at 12.5mg along with clomid for PCT. So that's what I'll do. Not sure how to tell when I need to take the exemestane on cycle but I'm sure I'll know if problems occur lol
Use the mirror to check for bloat.
And feelings that are unusual in the nipples.
After week 4 you should take a dose of stane and you'll know in a couple hours what it does.

B

Brandon25

Awards
Another good day. Still having problems pinning down the diet but definitely hitting my protein and floating around my overall caloric goal. I've decided to just keep the exemestane on hand just in case but to refrain from taking it every 3 days so basically all i'm taking until PCT is the andros along with whey protein to supplement the diet.

B

Brandon25

Awards
Today is suppose to be an off day from working out, but I think I'm still gonna go hit the gym later. Current workout is as follows
Its an upper lower split as follows A/B/off/A/B/off/off
"A"
Bench 4x4
Rows 4x4
Shoulder Press 4x6
Tricep Press 4x8
Curls 4x8
Lat Pulldown 4x8

"B"
Squat 4x4
Extensions 2x8
Leg Curls 2x8
Deadlift 2x8
Calf Raise 2x8
Seated Calf Raise 2x8
Ab work (15 min non stop various ab exercies)

The first week it would look like that then it would bump up one rep for the next week and the next week and so on until after the 5th week ends. Then i add 5% to all lifts and start back at the 4x4 mark for bench. Not sure what I'll do at the gym today if I go since it was suppose to be off day.

T

tysons93

Awards
Mix oatmeal and peanuts in your protien shake, they r high in fat tho so be careful

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Or oats and peanut butter. Yummy

B

Brandon25

Awards
Another good day yesterday. Had a busy day with basketball but everything's still going good. No noticeable changes yet either physically or mentally. Gonna keep pushing forward.

B

Brandon25

Awards
Had a good workout yesterday and went and through an ab workout in for 15-20 minutes today too. Diet isn't as strict as I'd like it to be but I know i'm eating in a surplus and i'm hitting my protein each day easily. Still no noticeable results just a little bloating here and there. Looking forward to being able to see changes in my appearance and my lifts. I took some Day 1 Pictures and come about week 4 i'll post a side by side of the two. then add week 8 and then a final picture after pct.

B

Brandon25

Awards
Update: Been doing this for almost 2 weeks now. From what i've read i'll start seeing/feeling changes after the 2 week mark so I'm looking forward to that. Diet has been pretty bad but still eating in surplus and hitting all my protein so I can live with that. After all, the goal of this is not to get a 6 pack its to add muscle. I'll worry about getting my 6 pack back a few months before Summer. (Not that it's really gone now) I've gained 2.5lbs in the last 13 days. My lifts seem to be the same so far. Maybe getting slightly easier. Almost 2 weeks down. 6 weeks to go plus pct. Also, I haven't had any side effects. Have exemestane on hand but no need for it yet. Only thing is I had an itchy tingly feeling between my bicep and forearm yesterday but honestly not sure if thats a side effect or a bug bite lol.

B

Brandon25

Awards
As stated earlier in the thread my workout routine centers around adding 1 rep each week and after 5 weeks go back down to original reps and up the weight 10-15%. Current lifts this week
Upper
Bench 2 warm up sets of 100b x10
4x6 at 205
Rows 4x6 at 140
Shoulder Press 2x10 at 100
Bicep Curls 2x10 with 40lb weights
Tricep Press 2x10 unsure of actual weight due to the weigh the machine is Its heavy
Incline Hammer Grip Dumbell press 2x10 with 55lb weights
Lat Pulldowns 2x10 at 150lbs

Lower (main lifts only)
Squat 2 warm ups sets followed by 4x6 at 210
Deadlift 2x10 at 230
Also do
2x10 leg curls
2x10 extensions
2x10 calf raise
2x10 calf press

Ab work is 15 min non stop of various ab exercises begin and end with planks between 1-2 min

T

tysons93

Awards
Cool im excited to hear the changes once it kicks in

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do not be afraid to up your calories even more! I know it can be difficult but it will pay off. Your muscles are like a black hole for nutrients when on cycle. I know I personally have to over eat big time to put on any significant fat while on cycle.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Do not be afraid to up your calories even more! I know it can be difficult but it will pay off. Your muscles are like a black hole for nutrients when on cycle. I know I personally have to over eat big time to put on any significant fat while on cycle.
Your name is the most disgustingly hilarious thing I've seen in a while. Props lol.

But I agree. Just as long as you drink 2-3 protein shakes a day on top of eating, 3000 shouldn't be hard to hit. I get close to that without the shakes.

B

Brandon25

Awards
Okay guys. Starting week 4. I just noticed some acne around my face and some slight joint pain around shoulder when lifting. In order to get rid of the acne I'm going to start exemestane at 12.5mg every 3 days. Correct me if I'm wrong in doing so.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Remember AI is going to dry you out even worse so you may want to grab a joint supp IMMEDIATELY...Scivation Flexatril is a good addition.

As for the acne grab some equate zit scrub and try to wash your face immediately post workout and in the shower. Sadly though you may just need to wait until your body is chem free before the acne truly subsides. Damage control is the name of the game my friend.

E

Ebbentham

Awards
Hey Brandon,
I'm doing the same cycle- are you still at 3caps a day? I just increased to 4 today

B

Brandon25

Awards
Yes, I'm still at 3. Everybody I've talked to said stick to 3 for 8 weeks. Currently not taking exemestane gonna hold off on it until pct unless I have sides other than acne

E

Ebbentham

Awards
Nice! I have lost any and all sexual urge.. Not sure if you're experiencing the same. I'll drop back to 3 and extend my cycle as well. Thanks for updating!

B

Brandon25

Awards
Sorry for the delay between updates but I'm on my 5th week now and I can finally tell a difference in the weights and can tell a difference physically. Bumped my weight on all major lifts up 10 percent this week and back to doing 4 sets of 4. Then adding a rep each week. My chest had seemed to get bigger and my arms seem to feel tighter more often when not lifting. Still trying to mentally deal with my abs slowly losing definition while I gain weight. I've gained 7lbs up to 178 now. No side affects. I bought 2 bottles of super 1 and 4 and I'm just finishing the first bottle so I'm halfway done. 30 days left. Would like to reach 180-185 by the time it's done.

E

Ebbentham

Awards
Thanks for the update Brandon. You got a breakdown of what you're eating for calories?

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Hey just a friendly heads up I used a the same stack you did. I got gyno symptoms about two weeks in and was running g everything g at the same level. I freaked out and cut the cycle short and started novla and letro. Just keep on top of it and check yourself

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You can also grab some arimastane to dose on cycle if you get symptoms.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
You can also grab some arimastane to dose on cycle if you get symptoms.
I ran iml e control which has arimistane and it did f*ck all. There's limited research on it. And as I'm sure op knows 4andro does convert to estrogen.
Just it really turned me off from oh cycles running this stack. I had run DMZ before with good results just now I'm too scared too ya know.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I ran iml e control which has arimistane and it did f*ck all. There's limited research on it. And as I'm sure op knows 4andro does convert to estrogen.
Just it really turned me off from oh cycles running this stack. I had run DMZ before with good results just now I'm too scared too ya know.
My bad, I meant exemestane, durr.. Thanks for catching that.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
lifted67 you seem knowledgeable. What would you suggest for a pH stack with no chance of gyno. I have run a few cycles. Looking for a bulking cycle.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Well Epiandro is dry, so maybe Epidrone by BPS which also has Epicat (natty anabolic) in it as well. Any SARM savvy members ( yates84 Dma378 maybe?) that can recommend a good sarm to run with Epiandro that'll keep the stack dry? You could also run Epidrone with Dermacrine as a base. They're both dry. And like I've been telling everyone BPS is having that great sale on site right now. "Sep20" code with 20% off and chance to win $100 store credit...ok sales pitch aside, EpiAndro + a good bulking SARM (or 1 andro) and maybe Dermacrine...