Stupid shot on am

Status
Not open for further replies.
jakecake

jakecake

Awards
How come everyone is doing sarms I came on here to see some heavy steroid use and get good advice but I guess everyone wants to ruin this site with sarms and andros this is symbolic minds not semi anabolic minds anyone have any thought on this cause it makes me mad that I can no longer see these awesome cycles and all I see is mk,lgd and all that stupid shot let's get the preschool real players back

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
We have the old school hormones sub category bro. Why would people who use sarms and PH piss you off anyway? It's not like they get pissed off about us using injectables? This has been discussed a few times. PH and sarms are legal. Some people can't find a source. Some aren't willing to pin. Let it go mate. If I had Sarms and PH available to me, I probably wouldn't have done injectables either.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It exists in its own category and there are plenty of threads in relation to pinning

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Lol even before andros and sarms guys were still doing oral only cycles or cycles without test. If you want to see some extreme cycles professional muscle or meso rx

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ever consider who pays the bills around here? Take a look. This isn't an underground steroid forum. It has it's place. But this is a completely comprehensive fitness/nutrition/supplement site.

PS Anabolic Minds is a metaphor for growth of the mind.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This from a guy running a Dimethadrol cycle, who's run Msten and some other ph's. Come on Sally, why aren't you using Dbol and Anadrol?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you wanna talk about steroids then talk about steroids, nobody is stopping you. Is this even a serious post?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The funny thing is everyone except the OP in this thread uses aas....soooo ironic

AllTheGainz

Awards
Ignoring SARMs and PHs would mean your ignoring 2/3 of the anabolic community. Some people don't have access to sources etc and not talking about these other anabolic compounds, whether old school or not, is denying a large population of people access to information they need to not only use these compounds safely but also effectively.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
How come everyone is doing sarms I came on here to see some heavy steroid use and get good advice but I guess everyone wants to ruin this site with sarms and andros this is anabolic minds not semi anabolic minds anyone have any thought on this cause it makes me mad that I can no longer see these awesome cycles and all I see is mk,lgd and all that stupid shot let's get the preschool real players back
This is why I don't spend as much time on here compared to other boards.
This board is run by the sponsors and reps. There's a few good members on here but most are young and green, or just here to push product.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Well at least he called his own thread stupid in the title...

A lot of people here (myself included) run real cycles, but it seems they aren't as vocal about it outside of the old school sub forum and not everyone logs their pinning cycles. But am is a resource for everyone and a lot of the people here (you included OP) can't get enough of and seem to only do the orals and in addition some may have legality concerns. Don't get me wrong, I get a little frustrated and tired of the number of DHEA/andro logs, especially sponsored ones and even SARMs (BTW, even though I pin almost exclusively now I still use SARMs myself occasionally). But there are still a lot of knowledgeable members when it comes to AAS .

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
This from a guy running a Dimethadrol cycle, who's run Msten and some other ph's. Come on Sally, why aren't you using Dbol and Anadrol?
Lol I have !!!both actually ....obviously my thread was misread I'm saying how come I used to see all ph and steroid cycles and now all I see is sarm use there are maybe like 15 real steroid ph cycles on here.. that used to be all it was...and that is why I came here I do understand sarms being real but they aren't that great I'm not knocking anyone for doing anything I'd just like to see the good ole anabolic minds I used to read threw before I signed up on here .

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Ppl on here flaming me like maniacs for no reason

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
This board is run by the sponsors and reps. There's a few good members on here but most are young and green, or just here to push product.
Guess everyone likes sarms now adays and there shot lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Too each there own , majority of people on here using aas allready know what they are doing and not many log their cycles , majority of people on here logging and asking questions are new to the game and have to start somewhere aka sarms , andros , light methyls . You don't expect everyone on here to honestly just tell some 21 year old to just start pinning test off the bat who has no idea even how test works in the body . It's a place for education and practicing safe cycling there's allot less risk when starting with lower compounds like sarms and dhea derivatives . You have to look at the bigger picture my man.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you do realize basically everything was banned, right? You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to comprehend something like this.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i have notice a change in this forum over the past few years. When i first started reps werent as pushy. There were alot more knowledge people whom where actively posting and helping me others out. Its seem that most of the most knowledgeable people are either gone or arent very active any more. There are some obvious exception to that. There were some really cool write ups and new information every couple of weeks and they werent even meant to sell you anything. Those have been long gone. To me this forum went being the best by FAR, to just being ok. I stick around because i "know" the the people here and refuse to go to bb.com forum. This is still a pretty good froum, decent place to learn, but mostly the least hostile of the forums.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Not trying to sound like an idiot, but I just thought of a good analogy for this situation, so just take it as the joke it is.

"Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, only 5% of them are willing to do what it takes"

Get it^ rip off of ronnie and piana.

Anyways, what I'm saying is, everyone has this dream of being some freak with 20+ inch arms and benching 600lbs raw, but when people hit that plateau and the gains stop coming and they're no where near 20" arms or a 600lbs bench. They turn to "extra curriculars". The reason most do sarms and andros is because they're marketed as a safe, easily obtainable alternative to steroids. People will promise 10+lbs of solid muscle in 4 weeks with virtually no side effects. If you could get steroid like results without any concerns of f'n up your hpta, or experiencing liver failure, etc. Then you would hop right on it, right? So you get all of these people that are so excited to go back to gaining like a noob and they do these logs and start mumerous threads asking questions to make sure they have their info down. As fast as people will switch over to real steroids, or just not do anything again. There are even more people taking their place.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Also you should check with ppl on what there experience is instead of assuming things...also I'm on a dimeth ,m1a,msten,dmz cycle for your info brotha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure the thread title says "stupid shiit", so now you're trying to take it back like you're not putting anyone down. Own it bro!!

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I've used anadrol,dbol,var,primo,Einstein oral not oil and test c and e also have done the original 1ad and 4ad and tried igf and I think I'm allergic to it but IDK I broke out in hives from three different sources

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ppl on here flaming me like maniacs for no reason
Maybe start a thread about aas instead of complaining there's no threads on aas? What do you want to talk about? When you flame basically the whole am community you don't expect to get flamed in return? I'm not hating on you buddy but you could have gone about this a little better.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I joined this board 4 years ago you know what flooded the Anabolics section? 4-6 week first cycle logs of epistane at 30-40mg. You know what's there now? Ostarine run about the same way. You know what my very first cycle was? Epi only at 30-40mg for a month

Nothing has changed but the flavor of the week. This website has always been a launching pad for people to start experimenting with anabolics. There are forums where people document more aggressive AAS cycles much more frequently than here. Nothing says you can't join multiple boards; lots of our members do.

In my time here I've only noticed one 5g/wk cycle (not counting his orals, guy was eating like 40mg of sdrol too). There are other boards where that wouldn't cause such a ruckus, but you generally just aren't gonna see that here.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
When I joined this board 4 years ago you know what flooded the Anabolics section? 4-6 week first cycle logs of epistane at 30-40mg. You know what's there now? Ostarine run about the same way. You know what my very first cycle was? Epi only at 30-40mg for a month

Nothing has changed but the flavor of the week. This website has always been a launching pad for people to start experimenting with anabolics. There are forums where people document more aggressive AAS cycles much more frequently than here. Nothing says you can't join multiple boards; lots of our members do.

In my time here I've only noticed one 5g/wk cycle (not counting his orals, guy was eating like 40mg of sdrol too). There are other boards where that wouldn't cause such a ruckus, but you generally just aren't gonna see that here.
Yes man I am on others.. but kids here are just dicks!! fourms are supposed to subject to criticism purposely and anabolic minds has a bunch of newbees that wanna talk **** all the time and not give advice or flame before asking why. Guess I'm just to curious of a guy to be on academic minds all I said was why are the sarms so popular and every one jumped on me like a dog pile lol guess the heading twisted some nipples hopefully there gyno free LMFAO I'm out this bitch

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, pretty sure the thread title comes out with an insult. So don't act like you're a victim. And also again

Bye Felicia

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Again, pretty sure the thread title comes out with an insult. So don't act like you're a victim. And also again

Bye Felicia
You do know you sick your daddys sick rite just thought I'd remind you haha by erika

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I'm sorry suck you daddys dick hope we can meet someday bro

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Dma378 Is the first kid everytime to flame me on simple questions it's like he sits an waits for my posts

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Come on guys.. don't start some ***got ass internet battle. I thought the two of yout seemed like alright guys but calling each other out over the internet when everyone knows damn well nothing will amount of it is sad.

Unless you guys really will meet up and videotape it.. then hell yeah! I got $10 on the winner!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the dumbest ph stack I've ever heard of! Why no aas? You wanna talk about something you're not even using. Wtf?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How come everyone is doing sarms I came on here to see some heavy steroid use and get good advice but I guess everyone wants to ruin this site with sarms and andros this is symbolic minds not semi anabolic minds anyone have any thought on this cause it makes me mad that I can no longer see these awesome cycles and all I see is mk,lgd and all that stupid shot let's get the preschool real players back
Pitiful flaming me for no reason
Reread your OP clown. You flamed everyone on here. AM is ruined, you're mad, people here are preschoolers, not real players.

Do I need to explain it any further ma'am?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

In all seriousness, this thread has pretty much ran its course. OP doesn't like SARMs. Or people that flame quickly. I suppose I don't really get too excited about SARMs either, but they have their place (like for women done having kids - cheap, easy to get, safe-ish). Other boards probably won't have as much SARM talk, BUT they will probably flame even faster, harder. AM is pretty mild in that regard IMO.

I think that about sums this thread up? We don't need to keep throwing water balloons here.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W82ikGE4KbM[/video]

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Why am I not suprised here . I go fall asleep on the toilet and wake up to this ;]

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In all seriousness, this thread has pretty much ran its course. OP doesn't like SARMs. Or people that flame quickly. I suppose I don't really get too excited about SARMs either, but they have their place (like for women done having kids - cheap, easy to get, safe-ish). Other boards probably won't have as much SARM talk, BUT they will probably flame even faster, harder. AM is pretty mild in that regard IMO.

I think that about sums this thread up? We don't need to keep throwing water balloons here.
Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.