scammers

Jameson12

Awards
got a message fromsomeone whpo was trying to sell me phs recently went on the board rules and read about scammers.thinking it might have been potentially a scammer

Jameson12

Awards
i hope its not against the rules what i just posted i did read that outing someone is but i thought about posting this thread for advice on what i should do would be ok as long as i dont mention the name.i never bought anything but i thought it was weird getting this message from a fellow bpard member

Jameson12

Awards
no it wasnt you.it was from someone who hasnt been on the site long.looks like you have been a long time and you have made achivements i would trust you .whats pm coming mean?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no it wasnt you.it was from someone who hasnt been on the site long.looks like you have been a long time and you have made achivements i would trust you .whats pm coming mean?
Private Message

tysons93

Awards
I bought clomid and nolva from a guy who messaged me on here, i didnt even consider ppl using this as a platform to scam and he seemed legit. He said he lived in greece and gets it from his local pharmacy which i believe serms and gear are legal over there so i didnt think twice. Now im wondering tho. If i post pics anybody think they could tell if its real, maybe if the packaging is similiar or anybody over seas get the same stuff?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I was the one getting those pm , I wouldn't bring that up ( he may or may not to be trying to f$ck you), couse on some point you may need a bit of a help from a bord members and some of them may be a bit hesitant , just a thought.

Jameson12

Awards
oh ok.if he sees this im sorry.I was just worried you might be,and may do it to other people.It was wrong for me to assume.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem bud , you got to be careful . Feel your way in , before you make any decisions like that , and keep it low for safety of everyone involved. There is a lot good guys in here , and probably a few scammers to . Good day

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And on a side note , I did not sent any pm to J12 , I figured,I'd make that clear before I get hit with ban hammer lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cheeky1 General Chat 2
Anabolics 5
JOHN BROVO Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1