Help with PCT!!!!

vvs002

Awards
I am planning on running Olympus labs 1 Andro for 8 weeks at 500-600 mg a day.

I need some real advice on what I should do for PCT to make sure I keep the gains, but more importantly, that I don't mess up my hormones to the point of no return.

I have run two cycles of Epi-andro and the strength gains were great! But I lost all those after I ran an OTC PCT.

Can anyone help me?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Colmid or nova definitely. With and otc pct. I like Olympus labs super pct

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Try and get blood work before your start and again after if you can (some states it's easier than others)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
max dose should be 440 start at 330 work up, also i would suggest a test base lethargy will kill your workouts guarenteed. 1-andro is the only andro that seems to be really effective for lean mass, where as the others are more for feel / hardness

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely use Clomid or Nolva, no mater what. Add an OTC product like AlphaMax XT. That will cover your AI. Tongkat ali to help with libido and even help with overall stress. Ashwagandha to also help control cortisol, stress and even increase testosterone. AlphaMax XT will pretty much cover all of your bases, when ran with a SERM.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/

vvs002

Awards
I've read that the effectiveness of 1-Andro is usually in the 600-1000mg range

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I've read that the effectiveness of 1-Andro is usually in the 600-1000mg range
Ultimately its up to you of course, but:

*Those high doses typically apply to products with no decent absorption enhancers (and to be honest sounds more like epiandro dosing)

*First time use should always aim for lowest effective dose. I havent come across any reports yet of people having to run our 1andro above 440mg/d (4 caps of 110mg)

*If you are finding you have to run 1-andro at doses in excess of 440mg/d in order to see benefits...you should run something else

Unless youve used 1 andro before, I suggest dosing 220mg/d for the first few weeks, then increase from there.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You need bloodworm before and after. You need to up your calories on cycle and post cycle as you gain. Your maintenance needs to be established based off your current mass as you grow. Pct go Pharma grade and do your best to skip the research grade crap

vvs002

Awards
The dosing one chooses to work with varies greatly on whether they are stacking this compound with other anabolics or running it solo. Generally with 1-DHEA 300-600mg a day is the most popular dosage, however experienced users with past pro-hormone or designer steroid experience can experiment with dosages in upwards of 700-1000mg. The added benefit may be negligible at this dosage and the likely-hood of side effects sharply increases..

Since this compound is not as hard on your body cycles can be extended up to 8 weeks in length with 6 weeks being the most common. Most users will begin to notice the effects by the third week in the form of muscle hardness/increased strength. Novice users should always stay within the general dosing amounts and not exceed 6 weeks in cycle length, although more experienced users can safely run 1-DHEA for 8 weeks.

You should split up your dosages into 2-3 different times throughout the day, ideally separated by 5-6 hours (or 8 hours if two daily dosages). For the ideal results, take your largest dosage 45 minutes to one hour before your workout session.

That's from tuned sports. com and a lot of other cycle guides have said that upwards of 600 and up is the most effective. What do you think? Especially with Olympus labs 1 andro