is mohn a good product??????

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Well I have used up to about 44mg/day to see an effect. I tried 16mg, 24mg and then 36mg/day is where I begun to "feel" something. It worked to preserve lean gains for me as a standalone.

I also used the m4ohn with some SD, but dropped the m4ohn two weeks into the cycle because I was having digestive issues ;)

Next time I try it I will probably try a dosage around 48mg/day and move up to 70mg to see what happens.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's slow, it's not extremely potent, but it is probably the most side-free steroid out there (anavar and primo are right there with it). i've used it up to 48mg.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
5mg/day has been working just fine for me - decent size, good strength, excellent hardness, all-around feeling of well-being & sense of motivation/activation.

People dose high on this stuff, but I don't get it.

(ps - no digestive issues)

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I really would say that this is NOT a bulkin compound even when I dose really high I dont ever get weight gain that much weight gain I will usually get around 5 pounds LBM in the 6 week cycle.

But good thing is NO sides hell you cant even tell your on the stuff.

I really would save this compound specifically to use during a cut this way you could cut your cals greatly and not experience any LBM loss as everyone is always afraid of doing in a cut.

Plus its really mild and there really isnt a need for a strong androgen while cutting 8-12mgs of MOHN would be perfect for preserving muscle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5mg/day has been working just fine for me - decent size, good strength, excellent hardness, all-around feeling of well-being & sense of motivation/activation.

People dose high on this stuff, but I don't get it.

(ps - no digestive issues)
I don't get it either. If you don't respond, you don't respond. Why waste it? Just sell it or trash it if it doesn't work for you. Gee if it doesn't work at 16, 32, or 40, you think its gonna work any better at 50 or 70mg?. Your just wasting money, sell it to someone who responds to it.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think at high enough doses, its going to be very androgenic. I get a little acne, chestne, pumped feeling at low doses with very little weight gain. After all its 10x worse in androgenic activity compared to methyl-test.

Bottom line is that its great if you know what to use it for.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
emmfouroohhhenn

Subscribe, I want to know it too:rolleyes:
yeah, me too DWI! what is this "M-4-O-H-N of which you speak??? :think:

Mixed reviews, but I am personally very enamored of M4. 32-40mg/day in divided doses I say, for 6 weeks!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's the key my friend. This is not a bulking compound so if folks expect SD or M1T gains than they'll be disappointed.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
Mohn is great, no sides- like someone else said you hardly know your on it. Does'nt promote mass- although standing alone does make you hard. I use it during a cutting/dieting cycle when my cal's are reduced, works great if your stacking with SD. I had trouble with Mohn when 1st using- (no effect) but elsewhere someone suggested dose more frequently- ie" 8mgs 4 times a day + 32mgs and found this to be very effective and no need to dose highere than 32mgs a day..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think at high enough doses, its going to be very androgenic. I get a little acne, chestne, pumped feeling at low doses with very little weight gain. After all its 10x worse in androgenic activity compared to methyl-test.

At higher doses you will get more sides, but no more results than at a proper dosage.This steroid is hardly androgenic though!. Its one of the most side effect free steroids there is. It can even be used on a woman with little worry about androgenic(masculinizing)sides. There are many people here that say it is effective for them at 16 mg a day. Just do a search and you will find thousands of results. I don't understand how you can compare it to methyl-test!. Its not even close!.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is the recommended pct for this supplement. I have some and am planning to use it sometime this summer.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
M 4ohn

One of my personal favorite compouds. Intend on running 3333333/2222222/1111111 rebound xt for three weeks PCT. A little LX for good measure, (2) in AM (1) right before bed in conjunction with RXT. Peace

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One of my personal favorite compouds. Intend on running 3333333/2222222/1111111 rebound xt for three weeks PCT. A little LX for good measure, (2) in AM (1) right before bed in conjunction with RXT. Peace
thanks, by the way are you lucky enough to know the woman in your avatar?!

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At higher doses you will get more sides, but no more results than at a proper dosage.This steroid is hardly androgenic though!. Its one of the most side effect free steroids there is. It can even be used on a woman with little worry about androgenic(masculinizing)sides. There are many people here that say it is effective for them at 16 mg a day. Just do a search and you will find thousands of results. I don't understand how you can compare it to methyl-test!. Its not even close!.
The comparison with methyl-test is a study in the vida book. If reports of hairloss, acne, chestne and assertiveness is not androgenic I don't know what is.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The comparison with methyl-test is a study in the vida book. If reports of hairloss, acne, chestne and assertiveness is not androgenic I don't know what is.
M4OHN is hardly androgenic, so to compare it to methyl-test is like comparing apples to oranges.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took somewhere around 50mg ED for about 4 weeks in the middle of a 500mg Test e cycle. It seemed to produce decent strength gains for that period, then the strength gains dried out. Briefly I felt like I noticed the "feel good" effect, but could have easily been confusing it with Test E. They are similar in that regard. Good compound. I like it overall but don't really have a reason to get it or use it again.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN was the opposite of M1T for me.

Mild, steady strength gains that stayed vs explosive gains that I couldn't keep as well.

I became leaner, more muscular vs bulking rapidly with some bloat.

I simply felt good vs feeling nauseous and sick.

My sex drive went up vs disappearing.

My cycles lasted up to 10 weeks vs 2.

I had no problem with megadosing (48mgs) vs opting out after 10 mgs.

The only things they both had in common were being Methyls and being very inexpensive.

For me M4OHN was the mildest, most successful, most senior friendly supp I ever took.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
is mohn any good ??
I really liked it. At pretty high doses I think its a very effective compound to cut or lean bulk, with a little strenght.
And no side effects at all.

Someone doesnt respond to it, though.

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
Would SD and MOHN be a wise stack>? Or is that just too much on the liver. (I know it isn't necessarily good to stack methyls)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't get it either. If you don't respond, you don't respond. Why waste it? Just sell it or trash it if it doesn't work for you. Gee if it doesn't work at 16, 32, or 40, you think its gonna work any better at 50 or 70mg?. Your just wasting money, sell it to someone who responds to it.
um....that's just shitty logic. steroids DO have "sweet spots" where dosage strikes the right balance of sides versus effects....especially methyls. some guys dont respond to anavar @ 40mg but @ 60-75mg/day it's quite good. same goes for dbol or winny @ 30mg and 50mg, drol @ 50mg and 100mg, respectively.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I've read that its great for cutting with m5aa, anyone used it this way? I will probably be using it this way.

SeaHawk22

Awards
[/QUOTE]

But good thing is NO sides hell you cant even tell your on the stuff.

[/QUOTE]

lol lol lol

SeaHawk22

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read that its great for cutting with m5aa, anyone used it this way? I will probably be using it this way.
watch for hairloss on M5 - pretty common side. it's a helluva pre-workout stim though, that's for sure. i ran it 100mg/day spaced out but didnt notice that pronounced of an effect. some guys i know have noticed good things though.

i like M-Dien and MOHN for a (slow) cutter personally.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
watch for hairloss on M5 - pretty common side. it's a helluva pre-workout stim though, that's for sure. i ran it 100mg/day spaced out but didnt notice that pronounced of an effect. some guys i know have noticed good things though.

i like M-Dien and MOHN for a (slow) cutter personally.
if one is prone to male pattern baldness, mdien causes hairloss right

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I think m4ohn is crappy. I took it at 32mg/ed and saw MINIMAL gains. MINIMAL if anything, I would like to try this compound at around 100mg/d to see if it actually does anything. Unless you got a ton on your hands I would steer clear of it and take something thats tried and true....like anavar@100mg/d :) :) :)