Tbol??

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am interested in running a cycle of tbol for 6 weeks and was wondering everyone's opinion of this compound. Cycle support? Pct? Is it even worth a go??

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
ive never used tbol but ive used HDROL (A PROHORMONE TO TBOL) and it's an absolute favorite of mine in terms of PH's.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tbol is awesome, I'd pick it over most orals. It gave me pretty bad back pumps after a couple of weeks, but all orals do.

Yes, you need cycle support and a SERM for PCT. Use it with a decent dose of Test prop and you'll love it.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
My boy did and he was lean and swole the whole time

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Heard T Bol gives you severe aggression and will make you beat people in the locker room for jacking off to loud

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a lot of mr supps helladrol (hdrol) and I don't know what to do with it because I don't cycle anymore. Hdrol is a great compound though. Always loved every run I had with it. The aggression and strength gains were always fun.
I'll send you my address so I can dispose of them for you..

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I have a lot of mr supps helladrol (hdrol) and I don't know what to do with it because I don't cycle anymore. Hdrol is a great compound though. Always loved every run I had with it. The aggression and strength gains were always fun.

You post everywhere trying to low key sell and push your product we all noticed already.
"I have all of this wonder what I'll do with them maybe you want some"

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
In my opinion all PH aren't worth the risk ! They will really screw you up in the long run. They're experimented with and used as quick as they're discontinued ! Be careful with them

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion all PH aren't worth the risk ! They will really screw you up in the long run. They're experimented with and used as quick as they're discontinued ! Be careful with them
Proof that they screw you up in the long run?

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
To me they're sketchy . There's thousands of them and they're on the shelf for a month get banned changed a compound and on the shelf again. Don't you think that's somewhat sketchy to be putting into your system ? Not to mention they're terrible for your liver. Most are methylated. I just think PH aren't worth the damage. I'll stick to my injectables. But to each their own

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
To me they're sketchy . There's thousands of them and they're on the shelf for a month get banned changed a compound and on the shelf again. Don't you think that's somewhat sketchy to be putting into your system ? Not to mention they're terrible for your liver. Most are methylated. I just think PH aren't worth the damage. I'll stick to my injectables. But to each their own
Do you know how most PH's are discovered? They were previously used in medical trials and didn't make it into the pharma industry as a fully backed drug. They don't just get pulled out of their ass as random chemicals and popped into bottles.

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
No I didn't know that thanks for the advice man

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I've never ran tbol, but was interested in it so I read up quite a bit on it. Sounds like the big three oral kickstarters for mass are,

1. Dbol
2. Adrol
3. Tbol

Dbol seems to be the most frequent, for obvious reasons. Adrol is another really popular one due to how potent it is supposed to be, but fewer run it because it is more harsh and sloppy. Then there is tbol. The reason I was interested in it is because it is supposed to be a good lean gainer. So for those people that are concerned about their waist size and cuts, it'll help you stay lean while bulking up. It's also more mild in terms of toxicity compared to adrol and dbol. Plus, I have yet to find one person crying about gyno after taking it. Only downside is obviously being more mild, you would be pretty hard pressed to find people claiming to have gained superhuman strength while on it and jumping up 20+lbs. Seems like everyone's log I read though had some pretty good results out of it though and I'm still pretty interested in trying it at a later date.

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
I agree with you man, by favorite oral is D-Bol. I haven't really had any terrible sides with it besides some moon face but I began running an AI with all my cycles so I usually keep the estro at ease. I'm not oppose to the old school orals like you listed or even superdrol or M1T. It just seams like there's so much on the market now a days just for companies to make money off that can really hurt you.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I second dbol being awesome. I'm running it atm with a low-ish dose of test. I feel great. Even beyond the gym, I feel alpha all the time, my confidence is through the roof. My stamina and endurance in the gym is phenomenal. Even just waking up in the morning feels better. Lol.

Edit: The reason I feel good isn't because solo dbol, you need test. Just felt inclined to throw that in there before someone jumps on me about it. Lol

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Yea d Bol is the best jump start to a cycle lol. I always say I'm going to start it with week 1-4 @40mg but I always grab more and turn it into weeks 1- 6 at 50mg lol. The moon face always gives it away though lol . More Arimidex !

chaossentry

Awards
It's interesting to hear about,a peer of mine who is a strength and conditioning trainer was telling me how he used Tbol because of the least amount of sides. I thought he was crazy when he said he got off of it after 2 months use and didn't bother with a PCT at all. It's weird,he told me how toxic PH are,but was ok with going on Tbol without any other cycle support.

He also claimed suppression rather than shut down of the testes and pituitary. To me that is wishful thinking and too good to be true,which usually means it is.