bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sd 20mg 4 weeks
Win 50mg ed 8 weeks
Test e 500 ew for 12 weeks

Help me critique my welcome back cycle
. Sd is not in the mix for sure just what i would like to run.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My opinion:

SD 20/day weeks 1-4 (if you run it)
Test 500 weeks 1-16
Winny 50/day for last 6 weeks (if you run the SD)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I still have exemstane from india so ill be good with pharma AI . Also have IL virtus but iam sure that will be gone b4 new years !
Iam excited to jump back in !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
also wanna note that I had an mri done on my brain to check for post concussion disorder / aka brain swelling . looks good no swelling or abnormalities .

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
also wanna note that I had an mri done on my brain to check for post concussion disorder / aka brain swelling . looks good no swelling or abnormalities .
That is awesome to hear man! If you are going to run SD I would (personally) dropntl the winstrol OR
Weeks 1-3/4: Sd at ?? (your choice dose)
Weeks 1-12: Test E @500mg a week.
Weeks 8/9-14: Winstol @ whatever dose then pct.
I think (know :lol: :D) you are a lot more experienced than me, just had to throw in my useless 0.02C ;-) Glad all is well man.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Excuse me for the noob question but did you play football or do MMA for the concussions?
I've had a few from football...you never forget that Buzz and my eyesight would always go metal..meaning I would see grey and it seems like metal...it's weird to explain

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Excuse me for the noob question but did you play football or do MMA for the concussions?
I've had a few from football...you never forget that Buzz and my eyesight would always go metal..meaning I would see grey and it seems like metal...it's weird to explain
Ill pm u in a few