trenavar cycle +Epistane Some help

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
hello guys this is my 2 cycle run ,thats my plan for cutting

Trenavar 90/90/90/120/120
Epistane 30/30/40/40/40

On cycle : Arimacare pro,tudca, 3g taurine dailly
Supplements : Animal pak(multivitamin),bccaa 30g dailly 30 glutamine, 3mg melatonin before sleep
pre-work out :kill it (rich pianna product)

I wanna ask you if you think that i have to add something on my prohormone cycle like dermacarine please give me the reason also thanks:)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean the sky is the limit. You can try some dermacrine, an andro, trest. If your going for a cut, maybe look into the Sparta Hard product. I've ran dermacrine with an oral cycle and liked it. Your set up looks nice man, it's going to be a nice run!

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if I would got with trest just bc with tren you will have 2 19 nors. Ran something similar to what you have planned but with the addition of stano, its great for cutting and libido (from experience and what I researched prior to cycle).

Also just noticed the length of your cycle, 5 weeks seemed like it was just getting really good, least me for. Maybe consider lengthening the cycle if that is an option.

Last edited:
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yeah good call I forgot about running 2 19 nors together. Also alpha stano is great for libido I loved when I ran some last cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would discontinue use of stimulants while you're on a cycle for the sake of you're blood pressure. Also consider adding a joint support supplement, epistane destroyed my joints and I couldn't imagine how bad it would've been if I added trenavar hahah. What's your pct look like? Also, if you haven't ran epistane before, I would highly advise having pharma exemestane or anastrozol on hand in the case of estrogen rebound or even estrogen issues on cycle (rare on cycle but possible)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hows your diet and cardio looking for this run ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much what all these guys suggested but also I would stretch both compounds out for a 6 week cycle. Start lower the first week and don't taper up as high at the end of you need too. And yes, running 2 19 Nors simultaneously is no Bueno unless you really know how to manage estrogen and prolactin levels/sides. And definitely need a test base compound in this cycle. Lethargy is likely going to be killer along with trashing lipid levels. You liver support is solid. Also, what is your plan for PCT?

Leaveit

Awards
I ran this same exact cycle in the beginning of this year. Make sure you keep your trenevar dosed at minimum 100mg . A lot of companies under dosed it . Get caber. I was running aromasin the whole time and started to get prolactin related gyno which took me 5-6 weeks to get rid of. Also watch your blood pressure. I put on a good 15 lbs on with the combo. I ran the epistane for 6 weeks and the trenevar for 8 weeks and got really strong.....are you running a test base? At least get some dermacrine to keep your test base..... i also ran hcg 250 iu twice daily for a smoother recovery, this actually helped a lot.

come september I will be trying real tren since my sides were not that bad with the pro hormone..... good luck

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Pretty much what all these guys suggested but also I would stretch both compounds out for a 6 week cycle. Start lower the first week and don't taper up as high at the end of you need too. And yes, running 2 19 Nors simultaneously is no Bueno unless you really know how to manage estrogen and prolactin levels/sides. And definitely need a test base compound in this cycle. Lethargy is likely going to be killer along with trashing lipid levels. You liver support is solid. Also, what is your plan for PCT?
my pct will be clomid 50/50/25/25 super pct olymbus labs lj100 5 days on 2 pills 2 days off +tudca

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
whats the best course of action to protecting lipid levels?

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Hows your diet and cardio looking for this run ?
Protein:My protein will be at 250gr dailly around 800g raw breast chicken+10 eggs whites,
Carbs:I wanna use carb cycle so weekly i have around 1500 carbs ,that means around 220 dailly, but im gone do it like this 340/240/240/200/200/160/80 in the week.Main sources :rice,oat(i have some veggies dailly but i dont count they carbs from them )
Fats :i will keep my fats around 50g dailly sources olive oil avocado and peanut butter
My training is like 1 hour of cardio empty stomach and the morning and after 8 hours weight lifting after my work about 1,15 mins

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
2 19 Nors simultaneously could you explain me what do you mean brother please?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
2 19 Nors simultaneously could you explain me what do you mean brother please?
19-Nor-Testosterone is Nandrolone and derivatives of it are Trenbolone, Dienolone and Trestolone and therefore are refered to as 19-Nors.
Now most of them can rise Prolactinlevels wich has its own set of sides. Combined with Estrogen (and Trestolone aromatizes to powerful methylestrogen) the sides get hard to control.

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
19-Nor-Testosterone is Nandrolone and derivatives of it are Trenbolone, Dienolone and Trestolone and therefore are refered to as 19-Nors.
Now most of them can rise Prolactinlevels wich has its own set of sides. Combined with Estrogen (and Trestolone aromatizes to powerful methylestrogen) the sides get hard to control.
thanks my friend and i can control that with prohormone based in testosterone ?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
thanks my friend and i can control that with prohormone based in testosterone ?
Well one of the common side effects (not of Trestolone however) is lethargy (most dry steroids cause it, however DHT(and Epiandro that becomes DHT), Methyl-DHT and The1 (orally ingested it becomes Methyl-DHT) and Stanodrol help with lethargy). Also loss of libido is common.
These two sides can be countered by a Test-Base (like the above named compounds and also Testosterone of course and 4-DHEA that becomes Testosterone.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
However the Prolactin-issue is adressed with L-Dopa, P5P, B6, Pramipexole or Cabergoline.
Also control of estrogen levels help with vontrol of prolactine sides.

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
However the Prolactin-issue is adressed with L-Dopa, P5P, B6, Pramipexole or Cabergoline.
Also control of estrogen levels help with vontrol of prolactine sides.
ok so i will some l-dopa supplements on my cycle ? and how much do you suggest me ?

Leaveit

Awards
Grab some Cardarine (GW-501516). Stuff helps with Lipids Greatly. It should be included with any cycle involving tren or PH with tren

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
ok so i will some l-dopa supplements on my cycle ? and how much do you suggest me ?
I would grab inhibit-P. Contains L-Dopa and P5P and something else and is designed to control prolactine.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Grab some Cardarine (GW-501516). Stuff helps with Lipids Greatly. It should be included with any cycle involving tren or PH with tren
Then again one needs to be concerned with GW in conjunction with a hurt liver.
It can cause/increase fibrosis in the healing process.

Leaveit

Awards
I tried running inhibit-p when I was running this same exact cycle and it didn't do crap... you need CABER. Sides are sometimes worst with PH than the real deal... always be prepared..... lactating nipples and prolactin induced gyro is not fun.. i learned and luckily reversed it

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iwill run epi tren cycle in few weeks , I will use 4 dhea as a test base, but for 6 weeks epi tren and 8 weeks 4dhea 11 kt.
i bought caberas i don't want to take chances

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
did you check arimacare pro what is it m8 ?
Oh. Missed you use Arimacare Pro. It contains it pretty much so you should be fine.

Like Leaveit said Caber (or Prami) are the only ways to be sure and wisest thing is to have some Caber on hand.

Leaveit

Awards
Then again one needs to be concerned with GW in conjunction with a hurt liver.
It can cause/increase fibrosis in the healing process.

Cardarine (GW-501516) actually helps with Liver values in a positive manner and helps protect lipids? I guess you may be referring to that recent study released. I guess the gw 501516 would be more beneficial if he was running just the trenevar (or real tren) and not the methylated PH

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Oh. Missed you use Arimacare Pro. It contains it pretty much so you should be fine.

Like Leaveit said Caber (or Prami) are the only ways to be sure and wisest thing is to have some Caber on hand.
Well, caber is used to treat acromegaly.

Acromegaly is a condition where your brain produces too much igf-1/hGH. So this medication will lower IGF-1/hGH, but what importance could that be to us weight lifters?

Leaveit

Awards
Well, caber is used to treat acromegaly.

Acromegaly is a condition where your brain produces too much igf-1/hGH. So this medication will lower IGF-1/hGH, but what importance could that be to us weight lifters?

Caber is a very potent Dopamine Agonist. It acts on dopamine receptors in the hypothalamus to suppress prolactin production in the pituitary gland. It is used for Hyperprolactinemia. (elevated levels of prolactin in blood)

Get it . Take it every 3 days or suffer the consequences of Prolactin . Make sure you take it before bed also.... Your call...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the best course of action to protecting lipid levels?
Clean diet whilst on cycle is first and foremost. A comprehensive cycle support is also key as well as adding other solo ingredients to assist. Fiber, Coq10, Niacin, Spirulina, etc. Many other supplements help as well.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Cardarine (GW-501516) actually helps with Liver values in a positive manner and helps protect lipids? I guess you may be referring to that recent study released. I guess the gw 501516 would be more beneficial if he was running just the trenevar (or real tren) and not the methylated PH
Yeah. GW is GREAT for Lipids and Blood Pressure and also helps especially on tren with keeping endurance up.

It brings liver enzymes in the directions where one would think the liver is less stressed. However it can still be stressed more because the enymes are just a symptome.
The problem lies in the process of healing where GW will probably end up causing more scar tissuewich cant work as miver tissue anymore.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Clean diet whilst on cycle is first and foremost.
Yes.

Good examples of lipid-improving foods:

salmon/sardines
oats
barley
avacado
extra virg olive oil
walnuts
almonds
garlic
soy lecithin granules
plenty veg and fruit

1kerry

Awards

Caber should be taken after sides come up or somce the begonning of cycle?

Currently on day 9
@60mg no sides, using only inhibit-p

Thanks!

nj0

Awards
what would you guys think about running a 4-AD with epistane and dermacrine instead of trenavar

nj0

Awards
nah it will be good for test base no gainz to compare like tren,I had a nice elepistane and 4 aandro cycle.
i dont follow what your saying, its good to run 4 andro and epistane? or trenavar is better

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont follow what your saying, its good to run 4 andro and epistane? or trenavar is better
Well yes it is good to run 4 andro
and no 4 andro is not a good replacement for tren.
best option combine all 3 for a bada$$ cycle.
but first what is ur cycle history and age and status?

nj0

Awards
Well yes it is good to run 4 andro
and no 4 andro is not a good replacement for tren.
best option combine all 3 for a bada$$ cycle.
but first what is ur cycle history and age and status?
ran blackstone labs cycle (realized it was junk) looking for something better this time around

diet is good, only downside is i currently only eat 1800-2000 cals a day because im still trying to lean out unsuccessfully
lift 6 days a week with 30 min of cardio
been lifting 6 years consistently
strict diet for 4 years
currently 194lbs 12%

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ran blackstone labs cycle (realized it was junk) looking for something better this time around

diet is good, only downside is i currently only eat 1800-2000 cals a day because im still trying to lean out unsuccessfully
lift 6 days a week with 30 min of cardio
been lifting 6 years consistently
strict diet for 4 years
currently 194lbs 12%
hold up this will be ur first cycle basically , stay away from tren, think about epistane and 4 andro and don't start a cycle till you learn more about cycle support and serm pct.
what's ur age?

nj0

Awards
hold up this will be ur first cycle basically , stay away from tren, think about epistane and 4 andro and don't start a cycle till you learn more about cycle support and serm pct.
what's ur age?
27 i have my pct ai etc figured out just gotta decide what im actually taking lol

i was thinking

Epistane
Dermacrine
Cycle Support
AI on hand

PCT:
Clomid
Exem 12.5mg eod throughout...e3d at week 4-6
OTC pct product

only question is do i add something else

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
27 i have my pct ai etc figured out just gotta decide what im actually taking lol

i was thinking

Epistane
Dermacrine
Cycle Support
AI on hand

PCT:
Clomid
OTC pct product

if that's ur first cycle u r good to go, I used inhibit e for epistane pct and I was good.
also if ur Epistane is legit you will need more than just cycle support all in one for BP and liver support.

nj0

Awards
if that's ur first cycle u r good to go, I used inhibit e for epistane pct and I was good.
also if ur Epistane is legit you will need more than just cycle support all in one for BP and liver support.
mind shooting me a PM?

id pm you first but dont have the post count to be able to

dynamo

Banned
Awards

i was thinking

Epistane
Dermacrine
Cycle Support
AI on hand

PCT:
Clomid
OTC pct product

What I would change is the dermacrine. Swap that out for a good 4-dhea (Hi-Tech has a well dosed liposomal one out right now).

For your PCT, do the clomid and add the exemestane in at the beginning of the 4th week. Run that as long as necessary (same with the clomid). Don't really need a OTC PCT product as imho it's just a waste of money.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mind shooting me a PM?

id pm you first but dont have the post count to be able to
TUDCA for additional liver support
kyolic aged garlic extract and Hawthorn for additionalBP support .

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Komodo Nutraceuticals EPIK Shred any good?
oh sh!t stuff is potent becareful, that's what i used and gave me great results and sides, how long ago u got it?