any sarms comparable to prohormones in gains

J

Jameson12

Awards
is there any sarms comparable to prohormones in gains?would like to know.most likely starting lgd cycle soon.If done right can it be comparable to some strong prohormones.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lgd is comparable. Definitely more potent than any of the dhea isomers being sold.

I wouldn't use any SARMS from a research Chem company though. And I don't think any reputable companies sell SARMS any longer

J

Jameson12

Awards
are research chem companys sarms unpotent or not safe to use?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgd is comparable. Definitely more potent than any of the dhea isomers being sold.

I wouldn't use any SARMS from a research Chem company though. And I don't think any reputable companies sell SARMS any longer
They still do in the uk bro

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rad was strong. Never have touched a pro but 30 days on rad made my bench go up from roughly 325lbs to 405lbs.
Felt lethargic which made my cycle not worth it IMO

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are research chem companys sarms unpotent or not safe to use?
Be warry of ostarine. I have years of experience in AAS, even have designed a few in research projects. I always do on cycle boodwork to check things out. At week 3 of BSL ostarine at 30mg a day my total cholesterol was over 600 and liver transferases were over 100. Compared to just a few weeks before when they were totally normal. Dropped that **** fast, redid bloods 4 weeks later, all was within range. Felt like **** pretty much the whole time, and gains were comparable to 20mg of epistane a day. That was my first and last sarm experience. I officially hate sarms.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Be warry of ostarine. I have years of experience in AAS, even have designed a few in research projects. I always do on cycle boodwork to check things out. At week 3 of BSL ostarine at 30mg a day my total cholesterol was over 600 and liver transferases were over 100. Compared to just a few weeks before when they were totally normal. Dropped that **** fast, redid bloods 4 weeks later, all was within range. Felt like **** pretty much the whole time, and gains were comparable to 20mg of epistane a day. That was my first and last sarm experience. I officially hate sarms.
Cause it didn't contain Ostarine

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I would also guess it didn't cause Osta but the gains are better at 20mg Epistane in my experience too.
However the bloods could easily be a result of an infection in part.

M

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk677 will make you fuller and happier than any pro-hormone, although it's wrongly classified as a SARM

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
LGD & RAD are the strongest bulking SARMS, but from what I have read, RAD will knock you in the dirt after a month. I just finished an LGD run and put on 12.5lbs in just under 6-weeks, I would say that's comparable to some PHs. However, I noticed my friends that run 1-andro tend to have different changes in body composition. They haven't just gotten bulky, but cut as well. Obviously food controls this, but it seems like 1-andro has slightly better cutting capabilities (then again, its normally stacked with epi, or andro 4). On the flip side, depending on diet, LGD can be used for recomp.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also guess it didn't cause Osta but the gains are better at 20mg Epistane in my experience too.
However the bloods could easily be a result of an infection in part.
Nothing there coincides(in my experience) with the differential's for bacterial accessory gastroenteritis. Which I actually had, ****ing salmonella almost killed me; 11 days in hospital :(.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cause it didn't contain Ostarine
I'm not ruling out that it didn't contain ostarine. But I know it was a legit BSL product. I know their chemist; whose name I shall not reveal, and it was legit straight from their facility in Boca. So wtf could that have been?!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not ruling out that it didn't contain ostarine. But I know it was a legit BSL product. I know their chemist; whose name I shall not reveal, and it was legit straight from their facility in Boca. So wtf could that have been?!

The fact it came from BSL is the reason being it most likely wasn't Ostarine. Not a very reputable company, even if you know their "chemist"

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fact it came from BSL is the reason being it most likely wasn't Ostarine. Not a very reputable company, even if you know their "chemist"
Why is that? Have they been putting out bunk products?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read all that. ****. I still have two and a half bottles of A1M left. The one I know is good cuz I went through a few of them for last falls test cycle jump start. I hope the other two aren't bunk.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
What's the best way to know if your bottle is a bunk one(other than just using it). Is there a certain date or lot number?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done my fair share of osta cycles and know what to expect as far as sides/effects.
I tossed my BSL osta after 2 weeks on it. underdosed or bunk. Never will touch another one of their products again.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta is more feel good than anything IMO. I love the first 4 weeks of OSTA , this time I stacked with LGD and Epiandro 4andro got good strength gains in all lifts. Zero lethargy and feeling like ****. Everyday was a good day and great workouts

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What's the On Cycle and PCT like with LGD? Still the same On Cycle Supports+SERM's+AI's+Test Boosters combo's as PH's?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just read all that. ****. I still have two and a half bottles of A1M left. The one I know is good cuz I went through a few of them for last falls test cycle jump start. I hope the other two aren't bunk.
From my knowledge I've never seen (noticed?) anyone having issues with the m1a clone of theirs.

I had also ran their tren clone back when it first released. It was good at just 60mg, so I trusted their halo would be too. But, I got burned. 2 bottles off their site, pre ban.
If I had used them before the ban I might have been able to get a refund.
Only bad part about stocking up on soon to be banned compounds.
If you get a bunch of bunk stock, you're basically screwed.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the On Cycle and PCT like with LGD? Still the same On Cycle Supports+SERM's+AI's+Test Boosters combo's as PH's?
I'm only running 500mg of Olympus labs tudca every few days on my lgd run.
Been on it since June.
But I'm also only using 4mg. Ol legend.
Bout to bump it to 8mg though.

M

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inject ****ing test man stop beating around the bush. Do a manly cycle stop poppin candies

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm only running 500mg of Olympus labs tudca every few days on my lgd run.
Been on it since June.
But I'm also only using 4mg. Ol legend.
Bout to bump it to 8mg though.
Any significant gains so far?
What have you got for PCT?

W

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
LGD & RAD are the strongest bulking SARMS, but from what I have read, RAD will knock you in the dirt after a month. I just finished an LGD run and put on 12.5lbs in just under 6-weeks, I would say that's comparable to some PHs. However, I noticed my friends that run 1-andro tend to have different changes in body composition. They haven't just gotten bulky, but cut as well. Obviously food controls this, but it seems like 1-andro has slightly better cutting capabilities (then again, its normally stacked with epi, or andro 4). On the flip side, depending on diet, LGD can be used for recomp.
What are your thoughts on yk 11?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your thoughts on yk 11?
I just read a pubmed quickie on it. Not to toot my own horn, but I do have two chemistry degrees one of which focuses in pharm chem. SO... yk11 is a partial agonist, meaning it could actually be used to slow muscle growth; much like how beta blockers are partial agonists that activate beta receptors but do so weaker than norepinephrine, so they out compete NE and slow the heart even though they're activating the receptor. It will definately shut you down because it will out compete testosterone for the AR by competitive inhibition, leaving more free test around with no receptor to bind to, increasing negative feed back. So if you have access to test, it may be the better option thank YK11.

BUT WAIT, THEIRS MORE!

Yk11 also showed an ability to increase follistatin levels better than DHT. So there is promise there in the fact that it could produce anabolic effects through the follistatin pathway. And thats the only pathway available for it to cause muscle growth, because it definitely ain't happening through the AR. Also that thing is not even a SARM, it's a 19-nortestosterone derived anabolic androgenic steroid.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I would not go with any company other than Olympus UK or Focused Nutrition. OL has a strong reputation and get 3rd party testing for their products. FN I have used their Osta and loved it, and they are quickly building a good reputation. My 2 cents.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not go with any company other than Olympus UK or Focused Nutrition. OL has a strong reputation and get 3rd party testing for their products. FN I have used their Osta and loved it, and they are quickly building a good reputation. My 2 cents.
Is focused nutrition the guys who released the trest clone recently?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rad was strong. Never have touched a pro but 30 days on rad made my bench go up from roughly 325lbs to 405lbs.
Felt lethargic which made my cycle not worth it IMO
Sounds like a steroid to me. I bet it was.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a steroid to me. I bet it was.
Yeah I'm done with sarms. The companies that make them are too shady and just want to make a quick buck. I would bet that most of these "sarms" are just cheap pros.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I put it thru an A/B steroid test and it just so happened to match perfectly Anadrol. Considering that I took it for 4 days and had extreme amounts of water weight and muscle fullness, I knew something wasn't right. Not to mention that my wife had excellent experiences with it - she was lunging around the gym with 135lbs on her back, lol. Abviously it was underdosed, more like taking 10-20mg of Anadrol but still the results spoke consistently with the test results.

The crazy thing was, she attempted to transition to Anavar - there was a few days where she was running both "Ostarine" and "Anavar". Turns out, the Anavar was a low dose of D-Bol. So my wife has technically run both A-Bombs and D-Bol at the same time lol. D-Bol lowered her voice quite a bit though almost instantly. Really unfortunate but the moral of the story is to not trust anyone underground. Test that crap.

J

Jameson12

Awards
holy ****!!makes me think twice about sarms...

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
holy ****!!makes me think twice about sarms...
Yup, which is why I wouldn't buy any from a peptide company.... just don't trust them. The other problem is majority of the repeatable companies have pulled their SARMS. If you can find some left over Olympus Labs SARMS, snag them before they vaporize.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, which is why I wouldn't buy any from a peptide company.... just don't trust them. The other problem is majority of the repeatable companies have pulled their SARMS. If you can find some left over Olympus Labs SARMS, snag them before they vaporize.
As crazy as it sounds, I'd rather just dabble with the old school ph's, like H-drol, Epistane and such rather than take a chance with something that in the end provides marginal results at best.

Test/Tren/Eq/Mast are way better anyways.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I put it thru an A/B steroid test and it just so happened to match perfectly Anadrol. Considering that I took it for 4 days and had extreme amounts of water weight and muscle fullness, I knew something wasn't right. Not to mention that my wife had excellent experiences with it - she was lunging around the gym with 135lbs on her back, lol. Abviously it was underdosed, more like taking 10-20mg of Anadrol but still the results spoke consistently with the test results.

The crazy thing was, she attempted to transition to Anavar - there was a few days where she was running both "Ostarine" and "Anavar". Turns out, the Anavar was a low dose of D-Bol. So my wife has technically run both A-Bombs and D-Bol at the same time lol. D-Bol lowered her voice quite a bit though almost instantly. Really unfortunate but the moral of the story is to not trust anyone underground. Test that crap.
Not saying I don't believe you, and it does sound like a-bombs, but those A/B tests are a joke. They're made to look like the test kits used to check for pot or heroine, but they're not anything like them at all. Those pot tests are Elisa tests and are specific to THC; the roid tests are just tests that check for certain chemical bonds by doing a reaction. And that's the problem, they check for bonds that steroids, and about a million other things laying around your house contain.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
As crazy as it sounds, I'd rather just dabble with the old school ph's, like H-drol, Epistane and such rather than take a chance with something that in the end provides marginal results at best.

Test/Tren/Eq/Mast are way better anyways.
Ive never done PH's, but thought about running andro1 & 4 or epiandro.... or maybe a solo run of R-andro. I have only done LGD once, but don't plan to mess with SARMS again. At least with the current PH's, you know they have been through clinical trials.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not saying I don't believe you, and it does sound like a-bombs, but those A/B tests are a joke. They're made to look like the test kits used to check for pot or heroine, but they're not anything like them at all. Those pot tests are Elisa tests and are specific to THC; the roid tests are just tests that check for certain chemical bonds by doing a reaction. And that's the problem, they check for bonds that steroids, and about a million other things laying around your house contain.
Then what tests are legitimate? How does law enforcement confirm steroids? And WADA for that matter? I've read articles where WADA uses A/B or B/C tests to confirm various compounds.

The fact that I've used the same testing kit on two different compounds and got two different, but precisely matching results for certain steroids, that also happen to be consistent with the results that we experienced (and side effects) says enough to me. Not to mention, the original project manager for Ostarine @ GTX was a good friend of mine that told me all about the Ostarine scams on the internet and that virtually all of the sources were faked or counterfeited. Take it for what its worth.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then what tests are legitimate? How does law enforcement confirm steroids? And WADA for that matter? I've read articles where WADA uses A/B or B/C tests to confirm various compounds.

The fact that I've used the same testing kit on two different compounds and got two different, but precisely matching results for certain steroids, that also happen to be consistent with the results that we experienced (and side effects) says enough to me. Not to mention, the original project manager for Ostarine @ GTX was a good friend of mine that told me all about the Ostarine scams on the internet and that virtually all of the sources were faked or counterfeited. Take it for what its worth.
Law enforcement confirms all steroids through spectrometric analysis, which are things like GC, HPLC, or NMR; because differential reaction testing of a steroid would never hold up in court(this method at best would leave a 20% margin of error). Differential reaction testing is only used for very simple molecules. Elisa tests use antibodies that are specific to only one molecule with a specific configuration; thats what those tests are that police carry in their trunks. Elisa tests can't be used for lipophilic compounds because it's difficult for antibodies to be generated for highly lipophilic compounds; so you can't make an elisa test for them.

WADA may use them as a reason to raise suspicion to do further testing on an athlete or supplement, but they would never work on a blood or urine sample as the concentration of metabolites would be way way way way way way too low to even produce a reaction. You would need a small amount of raw powder. They would work to confirm the presence of certain chemical bonds or groups, but neither of those are specific to steroids. And I believe the ostarine scam with out a doubt.

Here's wada's confirmatory guidelines which talks about how GCMS(gas chromatograph mass spectrometry) must be used.
https://wada-main-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/resources/files/WADA-TD2014IRMS-v1-Detection-of-Synthetic-Forms-of-Endogenous-Anabolic-Androgenic-Steroids-by-GC-C-IRMS-EN.pdf

If you want I can post some pictures with examples of what I'm talking about'; how you could test positive for a certain steroid and it not be there at all or be another steroid with similar function groups or bond configurations.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About the elisa tests; a more accurate way to put it would be that its extremely difficult to devise an elisa test for a highly lipophilic agent, not impossible. But such a test would cost 200-400$ per plate.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About the elisa tests; a more accurate way to put it would be that its extremely difficult to devise an elisa test for a highly lipophilic agent, not impossible. But such a test would cost 200-400$ per plate.
That's consistent with what I've heard about steroid tests.

A

Austin1019

Awards

There are still some good brands out there. Especially now that iron mag beat the lawsuit against sarm. Correctly taking from a brand called Alchemy Labs. They are legit, my favorite is the one called Triple Threat. LGD, Ostarine and 5alpha-hydroxy combo.