8 week tren cycle?

1kerry

Awards
Hi, currently Im on a epiandro (750mg), ostar (20mg) and super-11 (250mg) cycle, im on day 24 and would like to add Tren for 8 weeks @60/60/60/90/90/90/90/120 , also for the last5 o6 weeks gonna add Tr1umph (ph).

You guys think is too much tren?

thanks!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It appears you have addiction to Ph's

8wks on Tren is a long time best to have support's and pct in place + back to back cycles not sure who recommends that ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

8wks on Tren is a long time best to have support's and pct in place + back to back cycles not sure who recommends that ?
Not sure why you think this is a crazy cycle, I don't see a problem with it at all. You even run cycles bro?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Hi, currently Im on a epiandro (750mg), ostar (20mg) and super-11 (250mg) cycle, im on day 24 and would like to add Tren for 8 weeks @60/60/60/90/90/90/90/120 , also for the last5 o6 weeks gonna add Tr1umph (ph).

You guys think is too much tren?

thanks!
Seems fine to me.
Tren & Triumph with Epiandro-base must be amazing.
Btw wich Tren version will it be? The prohormone to Dienolone or actual Trenavar?

I'm a little jealus since such a cycle is too costy for me.

However I feel Tren and super-11 are a bit overkill regarding Cortisol control and I don't believe you will notice much from the 11 in that combination.

1kerry

Awards

Sorry, I didnt mention that the plan is lower osta dose to 15mg and epiandro to 500mg this week, so will be only for 6 weeks total (epiandro,osta,11).
From week 4 to 11 tren
From week 6 to 11 tr1umph

1kerry

Awards
Not sure why you think this is a crazy cycle, I don't see a problem with it at all. You even run cycles bro?
Thanks for the input bro! I assume its ok right? (Im popping a couple of tren pils at this moment :)

1kerry

Awards
Seems fine to me.
Tren & Triumph with Epiandro-base must be amazing.
Btw wich Tren version will it be? The prohormone to Dienolone or actual Trenavar?

I'm a little jealus since such a cycle is too costy for me.

However I feel Tren and super-11 are a bit overkill regarding Cortisol control and I don't believe you will notice much from the 11 in that combination.
Epiandro only first 6 weeks, after that only dermacrine as a "base".

Its OL UK TR3n.

Been sabing for monthsnfor this :)

Super-11 only 6 weeks, at the most 7 (first bottle last me 21 days and got only 2bottles).

First 6 weeks of this cycle are for burn fat (last 6 weeks of my 21 week cutting phase), then bulk :)

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I didnt mention that the plan is lower osta dose to 15mg and epiandro to 500mg this week, so will be only for 6 weeks total (epiandro,osta,11).
From week 4 to 11 tren
From week 6 to 11 tr1umph
So you won't run Epiandro anymore when you start Triumph?
I suggest either getting another Test-Base (preferably wet because you are running two dry compounds, however dry beeing ok because tren may cause more problems on wet bases) or running Epiandro till the end of the cycle.
You suppressed your HPTA already, if its not shut down to the end of week 6 and both, Tren and Triumph are compounds known for lethargy. You won't have fun without a base.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think there is anything wrong per say with your cycle layout, I would just be concerned running an oral only cycle for that length of time. 8 weeks seems to be the upper limit on what most do, not saying you can't do it but personally I wouldn't...

1kerry

Awards
So you won't run Epiandro anymore when you start Triumph?
I suggest either getting another Test-Base (preferably wet because you are running two dry compounds, however dry beeing ok because tren may cause more problems on wet bases) or running Epiandro till the end of the cycle.
You suppressed your HPTA already, if its not shut down to the end of week 6 and both, Tren and Triumph are compounds known for lethargy. You won't have fun without a base.
So you think dermacrine its not enough?

Super-4 a better option?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, so I read he is on day 24 (3wks) of a "lite" cycle but still something and then wants to start 8 weeks of Tren. I'm a bit ole school where one cycle was run then a break was taken (time on = time off + pct) this could then be followed by another new cycle, which was my thought. Tren has a good opportunity for shutdown. I was only thinking of the extended length of time "on" would be best to have a really good pct.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
So you think dermacrine its not enough?

Super-4 a better option?
Oh. Didn't see you will run Dermacrine. Should suffice, howeverI believe 4-dhea is the better base.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input bro! I assume its ok right? (Im popping a couple of tren pils at this moment :)
Looks solid man, tren doses are very moderate. Considering its not a methyl and neither is anything else you're running you will be gtg.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I read he is on day 24 (3wks) of a "lite" cycle but still something and then wants to start 8 weeks of Tren. I'm a bit ole school where one cycle was run then a break was taken (time on = time off + pct) this could then be followed by another new cycle, which was my thought. Tren has a good opportunity for shutdown. I was only thinking of the extended length of time "on" would be best to have a really good pct.
Of course you are right that its a long cycle. But as he only runs a part of the time with methylated compounds, organ stress should be low enough to warrant such a duration. Usually liver stress is the factor limiting cycle length.
The shutdown will be there anyways so it should not be a big problem if this lasts a few weeks longer.

You are right about the need of a good PCT and the rule of thumb holds true, so if he cycles 14 weeks and pcts 4 weeks he should take 18 weeks off before the next cycle. However he could just run 4andro and Stanodrol directly after the tren and still be fine (the gains would be low thought and of course that would stress the body further since that are still orals, but anyway it would be entirely possible.)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established