EMI - what happened to sarms?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Excuse my ignorance - but what happened to all the reputable companies that were making or selling sarms? It's almost like it became a dirty word! And the funny thing is all the (remaining) PHs are still going strong!
Did I miss something?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
They're banned brother I'm pretty sure a couple companies got sued over making them

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iron mag labs got sued and they WON! Athletix lost the case

AllTheGainz

Awards
SARMs got banned? When? How?

How do you even ban a research chemical that's not sold for human use?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Thats like saying how did they ban k2 or bath salts they put a ban out on stuff that works then reformulate a new chemical structure to get it to sell legaly there will always be new stuff coming out and old stuff that works getting banned

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMs are not banned. It is simply illegal for them to be marketed and sold as health supplements.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
^^ to complete that
I said banned because it's what I've read before but must have been wrong

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMs got banned? When? How?

How do you even ban a research chemical that's not sold for human use?
This is the most misused term/context for a SARM. SARMs are not research chemicals. The only thing that makes something a research chemical is when it's made by a RESEARCH CHEMICAL COMPANY.

Take Exemestane for example. It is a medicine. A real pharmaceutical product. But when "xxxproducts" makes it, they label it as a "Research Chemical" in order to exploit a loophole, claiming "not for human consumption".

SARMs are also pharmaceutical medicines, hormones, etc. So they can be banned under that context. Now company XXX can produce them and say "not for human consumption" "for research purposes only" and it gets the tag research chemical.

AllTheGainz

Awards
This is the most misused term/context for a SARM. SARMs are not research chemicals. The only thing that makes something a research chemical is when it's made by a RESEARCH CHEMICAL COMPANY.

Take Exemestane for example. It is a medicine. A real pharmaceutical product. But when "xxxproducts" makes it, they label it as a "Research Chemical" in order to exploit a loophole, claiming "not for human consumption".

SARMs are also pharmaceutical medicines, hormones, etc. So they can be banned under that context. Now company XXX can produce them and say "not for human consumption" "for research purposes only" and it gets the tag research chemical.
My bad, I do know the difference between the two. It just happened to slip my mind