Beginner cycle(Ostarine/SUP3R-11)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,

I'm putting together a cycle for a friend, and I have a few options.

Ostarine 8 weeks 20-25mg
SUP3R-11 8 weeks
MK-677 12 weeks 10mg

This looks pretty neat to me and mild, would it be worth adding something like 1-Andro or another DHEA alternative? The other SARMS seem more for intermediate users. My friend has only done a 4 week cycle of Osta-RX in the past.

PCT wise -
5-8W SUPER PCT(Worth adding there?)
9-12W Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
OL Testify

Any feedback would be great, he's mainly looking for recomp/fat loss. Thanks.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Osta and 11kt are great on a cut. If I was going to add anything, maybe epiandro? 4 weeks was pretty short for his first, but did your buddy say how he responded to the ostar that time?

If he doses SUP3R-PCT and nolva weeks 9-12, Id save TEST1FY till weeks 13+.

He have exemestane too?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta and 11kt are great on a cut. If I was going to add anything, maybe epiandro? 4 weeks was pretty short for his first, but did your buddy say how he responded to the ostar that time?

If he doses SUP3R-PCT and nolva weeks 9-12, Id save TEST1FY till weeks 13+.

He have exemestane too?
Isn't EpiAndro harsh on the hairline? I'm not sure if he's worried about that as he's older.
He mentioned he was really good, no shut down and only did an OTC PCT. I remember him telling me he felt like he has way more energy, he was doing much more volume and leaned out a little too.
RAD 140 an option?

What would he need Exemestane for? I thought Super PCT would be handy during the last 4 weeks of cycle as it contains an AI. AR1MACARE PRO be needed for whole cycle or part of it?

He has Dermacrine too.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
With Osta, I would either do 25mg for 6 weeks or 20mg for 8 weeks.