Tr3st PCT how hard was it for you?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So for all the tr3st users how hard was your pct/recovery from it? And what do you use on cycle/during pct, anyone do bloods before and after?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Had bloods done, but I was running LGD as well at the time. Recovery was 'standard' ie 4 week clomid, test skyrocketed, like 2-300 above pre cycle level by end of 4th week. I can pull up all the blood details if you want.

On cycle, hawthorne and fishoil lol. Id do things different now.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Had bloods done, but I was running LGD as well at the time. Recovery was 'standard' ie 4 week clomid, test skyrocketed, like 2-300 above pre cycle level by end of 4th week. I can pull up all the blood details if you want.

On cycle, hawthorne and fishoil lol. Id do things different now.

You don't have to but it'd be appreciated

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You don't have to but it'd be appreciated
Long story about why I dont have estro/SHBG/etc level readings, wont bore you with the details...so what is below is everything I was able to get tested as a walk-in patient:

Total test pre: 810ng/dl
Total test post: 17ng/dl
Total test post PCT: 1207ng/dl

Total chol pre: 158.5
Total chol post: 216.6
Total chol post PCT: 159

HDL pre: 77
HDL post: 42
HDL post PCT: 60

LDL pre: 73
LDL post: 162
LDL post PCT: 89

....as you can see, total test and LDL saw the greatest relative movement.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trest shut me down in 7 weeks harder than a 20+ week extremely suppressive contest prep. Requires an ass ton of hcg to pull out of it and a lot of time. Wasn't for me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran about 10 weeks of td trest at doses around 200mg and recovered very easily with clomid. Barely lost any weight or strength.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would taking Trest at lower doses, between 30-50, be worth it? Looking to run it strictly preworkout on a full MSten run.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Run it as your base for the Msten. 1 cap in the AM 1 cap PWO (maybe 2 caps). It would be a good base for it and running it lower would be less harsh on the sides. Even running at 75mg is great, if I ran trest again I would stay at 75mg and stack it with something else.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
BUMP.

SO one person says PCT was terrible and 2 say it was a breeze.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grab your clomid and an OTC and wish and pray that's about it. Everyone is different

Last edited:
Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I have enough CLOMID and NOLVA and exem for a 3 month pct if need be

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP.

SO one person says PCT was terrible and 2 say it was a breeze.
This is what the general consensus is with trest, it's either real easy or an hpta killer. Seems to be no in between