Running ostarine for healing

deadlyzach

Awards
I'm currently 2 weeks into a run with mk-677 and I'm loving the effects but I want to add in some osta for the added healing benefits for some shoulder tendinitis. The question is weather to run 25mg for 4 weeks, 12mg for 6 weeks, or 10mg for 8 weeks. For pct I will be going with tamoxifen weather I have any sides or not. With the tamoxifen I'm not sure what dose to run it at because I'm not sure how severe the sides will be. And also would the tamox be enough by itself or would I need some kind of AI to throw in as well?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently 2 weeks into a run with mk-677 and I'm loving the effects but I want to add in some osta for the added healing benefits for some shoulder tendinitis. The question is weather to run 25mg for 4 weeks, 12mg for 6 weeks, or 10mg for 8 weeks. For pct I will be going with tamoxifen weather I have any sides or not. With the tamoxifen I'm not sure what dose to run it at because I'm not sure how severe the sides will be. And also would the tamox be enough by itself or would I need some kind of AI to throw in as well?
I had major shoulder surgery 2 years ago, including a shoulder scrape for severe arthritis. I chose ostarine to start my first ever cycle for its supposed 'protective' effects. All I can say is this- for years my shoulder was so bad I couldn't weight train. I started training post surgery and chose Osta a with progressive overload training. My cycle has been 20mg 7 weeks and 25mg 3 weeks. Strength gains amazing, body recomp very good. ( lost 2kg weight, put on 4.5 kg muscle). For what it's worth and I'm by no means experienced at all, I would recommend a lower dose (say 10-15mg) for 8-10 weeks rather than 25mg for 4 weeks. 4 weeks you won't see much and your wasting all that Osta on such a short cycle. If you were to run a lower dose for a longer period you would help your shoulder more. Also even though it's stated that Osta doesn't aromatise I would still have an AI on hand as well as the Nolva that you have already, good luck

DonutGains

Awards
My only experience with it was 25mg for 6 weeks for a cut. I decided on ostarine for the same reason, a nagging elbow injury. Just finishing it up now (couple days left). Well being, clear skin, minimal sides and a successful cut but my elbow still not 100% so no miracles here. Maybe youll have better luck then me...enjoy

AllTheGainz

Awards
Mk667 or osta? I've heard both are great just different. This post puzzles me because I thought mk667 was better at healing then osta was, but op is already on Mk and wants to add osta. So is osta actually better than Mk?

We're talking in terms of healing and sides, not muscle growth. Ik Mk is similar to GH so comparing Mk to osta in terms of muscle building is apples and oranges. I'm really tryin to avoid shoulder surgery.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine worked wonders for me it healed my tendonitis no ****ing joke