tell me about M1A

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell me about your experience... dose/length/results/sides etc

Have enough for 30/30/30 kickstart to its weaker cousin, a 1andro cycle, something I respond very well to. 1andro trims me up as well, will likely beat down any bloat the M1A may leave me with while maintaining some strength and gains.

For grins, here's my thought:

M1A 30/30/30
Sup3r1 220/220/330/330/330/330
DermaTrest 50mg daily

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm no help with the M1A but make sure you have some Nizoral on the go!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm no help with the M1A but make sure you have some Nizoral on the go!
I got nothing from Nizoral quite frankly, to minimize some shedding I may sub the 1Andro for triumphalis since again I responded so well. It was very minimal on hair loss. My hairlines receding as is :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just spit balling really, I'd love to hear about folks experience with M1A however

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to know who still has some glitches triumphalis in stock. One of the best runs I ever did!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1A M1T A1M yesss!
Very harsh but I loved them all .
If it's legit by day 3 (for me) you will feel it .
Be ready for a major adjustment in aggression.
Guddyup. It's my aim to kickstart with it, care to reccommend a 3 week'r for a 240 lb beefcake?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tell me about your experience... dose/length/results/sides etc

Have enough for 30/30/30 kickstart to its weaker cousin, a 1andro cycle, something I respond very well to. 1andro trims me up as well, will likely beat down any bloat the M1A may leave me with while maintaining some strength and gains.

For grins, here's my thought:

M1A 30/30/30
Sup3r1 220/220/330/330/330/330
DermaTrest 50mg daily
Wat is it dosed at 10?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran some LGI M1a last year. Stuff was pretty dam good. Think I ran it 20/40/40/40/maybe a 5th week at 40mg. Got super strong and bulked up a good 15lbs. Besides back pumps was side free.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im weird id stretch it to 4 weeks. Depending on dosage. I would start low to get it circulating . Then ramp it up.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Will be running m1a to kickstart my upcoming test cycle , will share my experiences

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here we are! I ran M1A along side lgi triumphalis for two weeks to jumpstart my test cycle. was planning for a 4 week run, I only lasted two weeks though due to the lethargy. I gained 14.3 pounds in those two weeks tho. Hands down the sickest cycle I have ever done.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we are! I ran M1A along side lgi triumphalis for two weeks to jumpstart my test cycle. was planning for a 4 week run, I only lasted two weeks though due to the lethargy. I gained 14.3 pounds in those two weeks tho. Hands down the sickest cycle I have ever done.
How'd u dose it?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Hell yeah.

How do u plan to run it?
Mine are 30mg tablets will be running at 60mgs for 4 weeks . It's dark label nutrition I haven't seen any reviews on them but I'll try them out and see if they are g2g.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine are 30mg tablets will be running at 60mgs for 4 weeks . It's dark label nutrition I haven't seen any reviews on them but I'll try them out and see if they are g2g.
Word... damn 30mg tablets, kinda narrows down dosing options. MrKleen73 ran some dark label nutrition trest I believe. Maybe he can speak to the brands quality

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh forgot to mention, when I was on the M1A I found it to be kinda dry. Could have been cuz of the triumphalis I was running with it though

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning on running this for my bulk run in a few months

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh forgot to mention, when I was on the M1A I found it to be kinda dry. Could have been cuz of the triumphalis I was running with it though
Possibly

If imagine the triumphalis was squashed by the m1a. Did u extend the triumph or only stay on it 2 weeks?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I've had CEL m1a but never run it. My understanding is to expect bloat for sure

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just did it and it was amazing
What does is compare to? I thought about A-Bombs but now I think I will do this instead. Kinda always wanted to try it. There is a company that sells it in 30mg caps for like $50. Should last me either (2) 4 week cycles or 1.5 6 weekers...unless I do what you suggested and go for 60mg/day.