Cycle Looking Good?

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Planning my winter cycle, have a couple cycles under my belt having already run epi and tren before.

8 weeks:
Tren: 90mg, Epi 45mg, 4 andro 330mg, and Diablolix (PH to dbol): 30mg for first 6 weeks.

Cycle Support: Prami, Armicare Pro, hawthorne, milk thistle, and saw palmetto.

PCT: Clomid/Nolva followed by 8 weeks of testify/LJ100

Everything look good? Wasnt sure exactly when to run the diabolix since I only picked up one bottle not wanting to run it at very high dose.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Your liver support is lacking. Cheap way is grape seed extract & alpha lipoic acid or if you want to go expensive you can either run tudca or udca

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
armicare pro has tundca in it and milk thistle is supposed to support liver health as well but I will look at adding your suggestions. Thanks!

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
armicare pro has tundca in it and milk thistle is supposed to support liver health as well but I will look at adding your suggestions. Thanks!
well you should be good i just looked at the ingredients in armicare it also has grapeseed extract

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
well you should be good i just looked at the ingredients in armicare it also has grapeseed extract

xgladiat0r

Awards
Have an AI on hand like Aromasin.. Personally I blast hcg 10 days before Nolva to help keep gains and get my balls back in check.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have an AI on hand like Aromasin.. Personally I blast hcg 10 days before Nolva to help keep gains and get my balls back in check.
Yea I have an AI on hand from previous cycles but that is always good advice. Never used hcg but in PCT from my summer cycle of 75mg Tren, 32.5 Epi and 600mg stano and appeared to have no issues. Will look into hcg and weigh the pros and cons.

xgladiat0r

Awards
I'm assuming tren ace? or are we talkin oral tren. Now that I'm re reading this.

xgladiat0r

Awards
Cycle looks clean and well put together though none the less.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming tren ace? or are we talkin oral tren. Now that I'm re reading this.
Yea oral PH tren. Trust me would love to do the real stuff but my wife would kill me, so i just take orals and say they are supplements...

xgladiat0r

Awards
Definitely get your liver support in check, oral tren is one of the most toxic out there and it's not a PH. It's a DS. I don't mess with oral tren, I prefer to inject it, it's a bit more safe, but please if you're going to run oral tren, protect your liver and kidneys. 75mg should be good enough for the duration of the cycle. i wouldnt go higher than 100. you wont need hcg for this, but clomid or nolva for sure. and if you start feeling dry jointed or lethargic, take the aromasin at 12.5 eod or even 25 every 3 days and you should be good. Good luck man.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely get your liver support in check, oral tren is one of the most toxic out there and it's not a PH. It's a DS. I don't mess with oral tren, I prefer to inject it, it's a bit more safe, but please if you're going to run oral tren, protect your liver and kidneys. 75mg should be good enough for the duration of the cycle. i wouldnt go higher than 100. you wont need hcg for this, but clomid or nolva for sure. and if you start feeling dry jointed or lethargic, take the aromasin at 12.5 eod or even 25 every 3 days and you should be good. Good luck man.
Tren ph is not toxic, you are thinking about methyl tren. Why would you use exemestane if your joints feel dry? Sure you know what you're talking about bro?

xgladiat0r

Awards
You're right, I was thinking methyl tren. None the less, I stay away from oral anything these days.

xgladiat0r

Awards
I meant something else when I was saying dry joints. I honestly skimmed through this. All AI's can technically dry your joints out if you crush your estrogen levels. My bad.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I meant something else when I was saying dry joints. I honestly skimmed through this. All AI's can technically dry your joints out if you crush your estrogen levels. My bad.
Just curious what else you meant by dry joints then? Lol. And if you are just skimming through a thread and not taking the time to read it maybe you shouldn't give advice

xgladiat0r

Awards
Just giving from my experience of doing oral tren. One thing can work completely different on two different people. I got dry joints from it and I did everything correctly. But anyways, good luck on this. Make those gains.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have an AI on hand from previous cycles but that is always good advice. Never used hcg but in PCT from my summer cycle of 75mg Tren, 32.5 Epi and 600mg stano and appeared to have no issues. Will look into hcg and weigh the pros and cons.
Probably I am about to buy the same product. How was your run? Any lethargy issues? And how were the gains?

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably I am about to buy the same product. How was your run? Any lethargy issues? And how were the gains?
Haha Epitreno? Bottle says its made in Minnesota btw. Anyway back to results, ran it for 8 weeks, best cycle I ever had, absolutely no sides or lethargy, I dropped weight until I was happy then just recomped. Strength was also great: Squat: 465->495, Bench 365 -> 385, DL 500->545 all while on a calorie deficit. Plan on running it again next summer or something similar anyway.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha Epitreno? Bottle says its made in Minnesota btw. Anyway back to results, ran it for 8 weeks, best cycle I ever had, absolutely no sides or lethargy, I dropped weight until I was happy then just recomped. Strength was also great: Squat: 465->495, Bench 365 -> 385, DL 500->545 all while on a calorie deficit. Plan on running it again next summer or something similar anyway.
Ohh I should add, I split the dosages up with the last one right before bed and that caused insomnia. Switch it up to after dinner and fixed that issue fyi.