xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Questions for those of you who both:

A) Have ran LGD4033 several times and/or for extended cycles
B) Are actually suffering from (and trying to fight) male pattern baldness

Did it have any effect on your hair (assuming you were using it as a standalone)?

If it did, how would you rate its effect on hair compared to other AAS/PH's/SARMs?

Thanks for your feedback.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll comment on Ostarine, have no had no hair loss when running it.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've ran 7 cycles, I only experience shedding when going past 6-8 weeks and it stops a few days after you cease use. If you'd like an LGD guideline let me know I've ran many times diff doses and lengths.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran 7 cycles, I only experience shedding when going past 6-8 weeks and it stops a few days after you cease use. If you'd like an LGD guideline let me know I've ran many times diff doses and lengths.
I know you ran it quite a few time, thanks :)

I used LGD 4 times, but can't gauge its own effect on hair since I always stacked it with something else.

Are you predisposed to hair loss? How did other compounds treat your head? Is yours just general shedding or your hairline and temples actually recede?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have talked to a few different people that are prone to mpb and have actually had some shedding on lgd. Was skeptical the first time I heard about this but when multiple people tell you the same experience there has to be something to it.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I know you ran it quite a few time, thanks :)

I used LGD 4 times, but can't gauge its own effect on hair since I always stacked it with something else.

Are you predisposed to hair loss? How did other compounds treat your head? Is yours just general shedding or your hairline and temples actually recede?
I'd say I am predisposed as I get it every single cycle no matter what compound I run.. I get a lot of shedding (have tons of hair though) and sides get noticeably thinner, I will say my hair rebounds quicker on LGD than DHT or TEST converting compounds as I've used LGD solo 3 times I feel I can give you an accurate depiction especially since I'm positive I have the predisposition to MPB.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have talked to a few different people that are prone to mpb and have actually had some shedding on lgd. Was skeptical the first time I heard about this but when multiple people tell you the same experience there has to be something to it.
I know it always boosted my libido quite a bit (and also it fully restored sexual function in castrated rats) so it's likely more androgenic than we initially used to believe.

Demi_God

Awards
Bumpin it...

I Too have lost hair on LGD... granted I used S4 and GW alongside. I feel like once I started using sarms my hair loss became much worse. It's all coming off eventually I guess. I hate reading posts or testimonials where companies claim no hair loss will occur. It's total bull****. Each time I've ran a sarm I've lost something. Either during or shortly thereafter the cycle.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Bumpin it...

I Too have lost hair on LGD... granted I used S4 and GW alongside. I feel like once I started using sarms my hair loss became much worse. It's all coming off eventually I guess. I hate reading posts or testimonials where companies claim no hair loss will occur. It's total bull****. Each time I've ran a sarm I've lost something. Either during or shortly thereafter the cycle.
always comes back after cycle, you can even PCT hair

Biotin
Collagen
zinc
multi vit
lots of protein
and a good conditioner.

Demi_God

Awards
always comes back after cycle, you can even PCT hair

Biotin
Collagen
zinc
multi vit
lots of protein
and a good conditioner.
These are all my daily supps anyway. It's been 2 months since my last run and still no regrowth. Even added in some finasteride/rogaine and Nizoral shampoo. If you've got the MPB gene... just be weary

Leaveit

Awards
if your genetically prone to MPB then steroids or their similar products will just speed things up that are already going to happen down the line.....even sarms... grab some dht blocking shampoo.. and some palm fruit extract for hair

Demi_God

Awards
I agree. For a long time and still happening the sarm industry was touting the "no hair-loss" card and while sarms do have beneficial lower side effects to them, the users should definitely be aware of those false claims. This was why originally started using sarms. It truly is a bit of a bummer but what ever... It was gonna happen anyways lol