How does this cycle sound?

natemanuoh

Awards
I know I posted a post about a cycle almost a month ago but I chickened out. Now I have all my gear enough for one whole cycle and I'm not pussing out this time. I will be running 650mg/week of test c and 100mg of tren ace eod. I was also going to take milk thistle during my cycle. I have a lot of dbol and wondering if I could use that for the first 4 weeks of my cycle? For my pct all I have planned is arimidex and milk thistle that's all my buddies take for pct and works for them but I am open for anything and everything so let me know what I should run with this and whatever I should add to pct. Thank you

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
looks terrible you seriously need to sit down & do some research before you hurt yourself. Your whole cycle doesn't make any sense. You don't even state how long you plan on cycling for. How old are you anyways?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
lol... Sounds like your buddies know what they're doing, might as well follow suit...

whiteboystomp

Awards
I know I posted a post about a cycle almost a month ago but I chickened out. Now I have all my gear enough for one whole cycle and I'm not pussing out this time. I will be running 650mg/week of test c and 100mg of tren ace eod. I was also going to take milk thistle during my cycle. I have a lot of dbol and wondering if I could use that for the first 4 weeks of my cycle? For my pct all I have planned is arimidex and milk thistle that's all my buddies take for pct and works for them but I am open for anything and everything so let me know what I should run with this and whatever I should add to pct. Thank you

Based on you saying you chickened out -- seems this is your first cycle(?) what are your goals for this cycle?

if so - like others have said -- do some research, bro ...

cant even comment as to cycle advice as I have no clue what your goals are. test c/tren/dbol ... your all over the place with that combo.

need more info.

natemanuoh

Awards
Sorry lol I'm 23 and running test c 650mg/week for 12 weeks. I also plan on running tren ace at 100mg's eod for 10 weeks. I was curious if I could kick start this with 25mg's of dbol a day for 4 weeks since tren a is already pretty fast acting. I've ran dbol alone in high-school during football season but I wouldn't really consider that a cycle lol

whiteboystomp

Awards
Sorry lol I'm 23 and running test c 650mg/week for 12 weeks. I also plan on running tren ace at 100mg's eod for 10 weeks. I was curious if I could kick start this with 25mg's of dbol a day for 4 weeks since tren a is already pretty fast acting. I've ran dbol alone in high-school during football season but I wouldn't really consider that a cycle lol

you still didn't mention goals, and still young and probably haven't reached your natural peak - that said - if you are hell bent on cycling:

run the test c by itself for the 12 weeks - reduce down to 500/wk - and call it even.

leave the tren alone for now - and 100/eod is still high for first time using it.

save the dbol kickstart for the next cycle - when you run 500-600/wk of test c again.

wont give advice on the pct - as I don't do it (trt) - but, based on what I do know - its ****. others can pipe in on that issue.

good luck -- and stay away from the tren for awhile - long while.

xgladiat0r

Awards
lower the test run the tren a bit higher you'll have less sides. but as a first cycle running tren is not smart. I get great gains running test e at 500mg/wk for 16 weeks with good pct. u need to know which compounds your body reacts to first, if u run both u won't know.

xgladiat0r

Awards
obviously you're not going to listen to us and are going to do what you want and i understand you're just looking for feedback and advice and the last thing you want to hear is to NOT do something. but if you're dead set on it. run the test at 250-300mg/wk and the tren at 100mg/eod at first. raise the test if you feel you can but i wouldn't go higher than 500, that's the sweet spot for most. and no higher than 150-200mg/wk on the tren considering its like test x99999. get an AI on hand like aromasin, some liver support, get your diet in check and most importantly, understand what you're going to need for pct. Like HCG and Nolva for instance. Do more research man. If you do your research you would have limited questions to ask and would know what you're going to do and how to do it. Good luck.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren for a first cycle? That's a set up for failure...

natemanuoh

Awards
obviously you're not going to listen to us and are going to do what you want and i understand you're just looking for feedback and advice and the last thing you want to hear is to NOT do something. but if you're dead set on it. run the test at 250-300mg/wk and the tren at 100mg/eod at first. raise the test if you feel you can but i wouldn't go higher than 500, that's the sweet spot for most. and no higher than 150-200mg/wk on the tren considering its like test x99999. get an AI on hand like aromasin, some liver support, get your diet in check and most importantly, understand what you're going to need for pct. Like HCG and Nolva for instance. Do more research man. If you do your research you would have limited questions to ask and would know what you're going to do and how to do it. Good luck.
I'll listen lol I don't think I'm gunna run tren this cycle. I'll just save it for next cycle. My goal is to bulk up a little and tone tone tone tone. I've tried running an insane strict diet and cut all sugary drinks and snacks last year even stayed away from sugary fruits to try and cut but the lowest bf I can get down to is 10%. My goal is 4-6% bf. I was going to go with test c and anavar or winstrol but tren is readily available and it shredded all of my buddies in 3 weeks. I lift a different muscle group every day for about 2 hours then run 3 miles every day. Nothing is seeming to work so I figured I'd try juice XD

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Bulk up and Tone? Make up your mind. What are you, a 60 year old woman taking a spin bike class?
Drugs can't get you to 4% bf, that is all diet and exercise.

I don't know why I'm posting in this thread. Good luck with your cycle.