interested iin sarms,confused what the safest effectve sarm is

Jameson12

Awards
interested iin sarms,confused what the safest effectve sarm is.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Safe is relative when your dealing with research chemicals what one company has may not be as high quality as another, and **** it may not even be the right compound. Irregardless, MK677, MK2866, and LGD are the most common I've heard that have minimal sides. S4 is common but it does some funky **** with your eyes. RAD140 is pretty new so not much out on it, and cardarine is more for endurance if I remember right, maybe that was SR9009 which I also am not too familiar with. Some guys know these like the back of their hand and can help you out more. I just generally know things.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Osta and lgd are what you need to look into, research research and more research

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that Osta and LGD are the most popular SARMs and for those reasons.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Nice! I'm glad you're doing research. If you're more into looking like Hulk, then I'd say research LGD and dose no higher than 15mg. If you're more into looking like Captain America, then Ostarine is a BEAUTIFUL Sarm, and I'm just finishing up RAD140 which is very similar. These are your true Sarms. Don't stack them and you'll really need to put work in the gym and kitchen. Just like steroids, don't waist your money by not training like a pro. MK677 is not a Sarm, it will help you secrete more of your natural GH. Unless you have injuries that need healing, you won't need it now. GW or Cardarine isn't a Sarm, and is more for cutting or in my case training for a Half Marathon. Share your practice and progress!!

Jameson12

Awards
i have read that clomid is good for pct on the link you sent me yates 84.i hav read about clomid used in pct for steroids before.Is clomid avaible on the internet or do you have to buy it illegally?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
You can buy research compounds legally, you just can't use them on humans. Animals only.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you caloric intake will most likely stay the same, then go with Ostarine but if you will be eating more than go with LGD. There is a chance of suppression so certainly pick up some nolva/tamox or clomid. Some people also like to pick up a natural test booster to add into the PCT but this is your choice.

Mod edit: no way

Jameson12

Awards
is it safe to buy nolva or clomid off of sites that dont require prescriptions.

DennisC1986

Awards
Nice! I'm glad you're doing research. If you're more into looking like Hulk, then I'd say research LGD and dose no higher than 15mg. If you're more into looking like Captain America, then Ostarine is a BEAUTIFUL Sarm, and I'm just finishing up RAD140 which is very similar. These are your true Sarms. Don't stack them and you'll really need to put work in the gym and kitchen. Just like steroids, don't waist your money by not training like a pro. MK677 is not a Sarm, it will help you secrete more of your natural GH. Unless you have injuries that need healing, you won't need it now. GW or Cardarine isn't a Sarm, and is more for cutting or in my case training for a Half Marathon. Share your practice and progress!!
How was your experience with RAD? I'm nearing the end of my cycle and I'm pretty happy with it. Could possibly be because I made sure my diet and training were on point the whole time though

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
First week at 20mg, wow, it literally felt like I was on Test. Then I bumped it up to 30mg and BECAUSE it's close to Test, I felt like garbage (test rebound). Back to 20mg and recovering fine. I'm actually on vacation next week with no lifting (first time in years!) so I'll dose at 10mg during my time off. Fat loss was nice. RAD140 is a keeper.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
If you caloric intake will most likely stay the same, then go with Ostarine but if you will be eating more than go with LGD. There is a chance of suppression so certainly pick up some nolva/tamox or clomid. Some people also like to pick up a natural test booster to add into the PCT but this is your choice.

evolutionary.org is a great site, also look up Dylan Gemelli (may be (1) L) on Youtube, wealth of information.
That Dylan gemelli dude is an idiot and speaks complete garbage. He spouts nonsense telling people that no pct is needed after a sarm cycle. I've seen his youtube videos

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Dylan does know his stuff, but I hear all kinds of rumors...

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I might try 4 weeks of S4 at the end of my cut for a half marathon in September. We shall see....or in my case see if S4 makes me NOT see....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alot of people recommend S4, I personally don't. Yes Dylan does get mixed reviews but he does have some good knowledge. With any Sarm, AAS etc I always suggest people do their own research...
He has good knowledge but he's turned into a pimp that only cares about the bottom line and has no problem lying to you to line his pockets. Greed has turned him into an unreliable source imo

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He has good knowledge but he's turned into a pimp that only cares about the bottom line and has no problem lying to you to line his pockets. Greed has turned him into an unreliable source imo
True but how is this different than many company reps in all the different boards out there?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True but how is this different than many company reps in all the different boards out there?
Maybe that is true on some boards but around here at least , IMO reps take great care to give sound and safe advice. I feel the AM community is very caring and responsible in regards to user safety when considering using anabolics.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And discussion of such sites is against the rules.

Jameson12

Awards
is clomid the only pct that will work after a lgd cycle,is their any online pct's supplement companys provide that would work?As well is lgd dosed once a day or once a week?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I've NEVER had to PCT after LGD, but Clomid and Nolva is worth the 4 weeks for bumping up natural test.

Jameson12

Awards
what has your expierences been with lgd,and what did you dose at? sorry for the spelling mistake/..lol

Jameson12

Awards
have you had expierence with this MK 677 (Ibutamoren

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol at never had to pct after lgd , did you get blood work done or did you just " feel fine" after your cycle , lgd WILL shut you down

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've NEVER had to PCT after LGD, but Clomid and Nolva is worth the 4 weeks for bumping up natural test.
Lol at never had to pct after lgd , did you get blood work done or did you just " feel fine" after your cycle , lgd WILL shut you down
At doses of 3 mgs, suppression is minimal depending on the individual but most people do not dose this low. In this case, I would definitely suggest PCT regardless. Why spend $50-$100 on a Sarm and not spend the additional $25-$30 on a PCT

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Blood work. Came out fine. Only time I got near shut down levels of suppression was with Prohormones. NEVER with Sarms (LGD, Ostarine) and so far so good with non Sarm MK677. Absolutely never with GW.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Blood work. Came out fine. Only time I got near shut down levels of suppression was with Prohormones. NEVER with Sarms (LGD, Ostarine) and so far so good with non Sarm MK677. Absolutely never with GW.
What did you run dosage wise and for how long

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Always 8 weeks on, 4 off to clear androgen receptors. Ostarine at 20mg (25 didn't do much more) and LGD at 15mg (10mg still effective). GW at 20mg if I'm training for half marathon, but 10-15mg is NICE. MK667 is super flexable. I'm at Disneyland all week using 20mg before bed for healing (no lifting this week). But usually 10mg before bed. RAD140 at 20mg (I tried 30 but felt like too much test running in my body).Hope that helps!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always 8 weeks on, 4 off to clear androgen receptors. Ostarine at 20mg (25 didn't do much more) and LGD at 15mg (10mg still effective). GW at 20mg if I'm training for half marathon, but 10-15mg is NICE. MK667 is super flexable. I'm at Disneyland all week using 20mg before bed for healing (no lifting this week). But usually 10mg before bed. RAD140 at 20mg (I tried 30 but felt like too much test running in my body).Hope that helps!
Too much test?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Yeah, systems of test rebound or too high of test can make you feel like garbage. Strong, but garbage.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, systems of test rebound or too high of test can make you feel like garbage. Strong, but garbage.
Rebound test wtf?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You never high dosed with test and got sick?
When we're you using test? You just mentioned rad and I hope you don't think rad increases test because that's sure what it sounds like to me. Test flu is over saturation of your androgen receptors and you're definitely not doing that with rad from 20mg to 30mg

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
That garbage feeling is from rad itself lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That garbage feeling is from rad itself lol
Either that or physically getting sick due to your immune system being compromised by the rad, definitely not from too much test lol

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Got sick from a 500 test, and the high RAD felt just like it. But your right, it was probably just from the dosage.

Jameson12

Awards
is clomid bought online reliable?I also have read that lgd can give you gains of 5-10 pounds in a month,i also have read somewhere else that it can give you gains of a pound of week.Which one is more accurate to you guys.

Jameson12

Awards
yeah.thats good.just worried i will buy it online off a website that ****s you over and sells you something that isnt clomid.Where did you buy yours?

Jameson12

Awards
when it says not for human consumption that scares me a little,but i guess its just a legality thing

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can buy pharma grade clomid online if you know where to look. Clomid is very cheap to source therefore not commonly faked. You do not need a prescription to buy pharma grade clomid online lol