Super DMZ 2.0 and dizziness after dosing

camden

Awards
Hi everyone,

I just started a cycle of super DMZ 2.0. Today is day 4. I was really looking forward to try this product but I think I'm going to cut it.

I am getting very lightheaded, my ears start popping, and dizzy shortly after taking. The first day I didn't notice the sides at all. The second day it kicked in and scared the crap out of me. I thought it was maybe imagined or a fluke so I tried it again yesterday and same thing. It hit me very quickly yesterday. Maybe 10 minutes after taking. It was the worst right after but I had bouts of it throughout the night.

I started low at only one cap a day and was going to ramp up in week 2. I'm also taking TUDCA and cycle assist for support. Drinking about a gallon of water and my blood pressure has been about 118/70 every morning.

I have done several oral/ph cycles before and I've never experienced anything even close to this.

I'd like to continue but not at the expense of my health. Any ideas/thoughts?

camden

Awards
I haven't checked actually. I checked right before I took the dose yesterday and it was 120/80. Probably should have checked afterwards.

I checked now and I was like 107/52. Definitely low for me. I wonder if it is crashing my BP for some reason.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say blood pressure as well. Check it right after you dose and the symptoms are there. Also, Hawthorne berry can raise looks pressure the first few days before lowering it, so that may be contributing as well.

camden

Awards
I preloaded the cycle support.

I'm probably not going to continue if I can't figure out a solution.

Would it be effecting my BP this quickly after dosing and this soon into a cycle?

I've never had a BP change this acutely from any other cycle. It's normally more of a progressive increase in BP.

Thanks guys.

camden

Awards
Yeah, but I'm always hungry. Been taking with food and aiming for carb heavy meals

tysons93

Awards
Oh well idk unless u have a glucometer there's no to be sure