Ostarine for females, PCT!?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My girlfriend just finished a month of ostagenin at 12.5mg per dose and everything was normal while she was on but since she has stopped she has been extremely moody, and irrational. She is also late on her period and we had ruled out pregnancy, is there anything she could take to help stabilize her mood and could the osta have caused her period issues?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never heard of girls doing PCT. I know a few people on here are girls or have girls who have used Ostarine so hopefully they'll be able to help.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No pct is necessary. Hormones will be a little unbalanced but this will correct itself pretty quick. Women are crazy even not messing with hormones! Try having your wife take what she thought was anavar and it turned out to be anadrol...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Precisely. My wife ran "Ostarine" which I was suspect of and so I tested it only to find it was Anadrol instead.

Most Osta is fake or counterfeit. Same story as Anavar.

On the other hand, Anadrol is very well tolerated by women.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Precisely. My wife ran "Ostarine" which I was suspect of and so I tested it only to find it was Anadrol instead.

Most Osta is fake or counterfeit. Same story as Anavar.

On the other hand, Anadrol is very well tolerated by women.
Hers must have been dosed pretty high then because she did not tolerate it well. Was trying to cut and gained about 10 pounds really quick and then had some serious sensitivity and her voice started to crack. She stopped right away and everything went back to normal but she kept most of the weight. Sad thing is this source had good var last time that she tolerated well.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
sanmarino
See, what yates84 wrote. Sexual hormones have a high impact on the mental level. Anabolic substances causes an imbalance, which results in different ways: in the case of your girlfriend, she's is moody and may have irrational thoughts (from your viewpoint).
Regarding the period issue: yes, anabolic substances have an impact on the period cycle. The stabilization speed is very individual.

Regarding PCT for women: as long as the woman is in the pre-menopausal status, anabolic substances hit the HPTA, too. While man are using SERM/AI, a woman should NOT use these two drug classes. The main reason is the different hormone composition between men and women.

Work with Vitamines and Minerals:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Zinc
- herbal extracts like saw palmetto extract, ginko biloba (leaf extract),...

As far as I read, your girlfriend is already off, since a short time. Due to the cumulation of the Ostarine, she has still four days after the last intake a "unnatural" dosage of Ostarine in the system. The fifth day would be an option, to start with the "PCT": clean food, and a lot of healthy stuff as mentioned above (don't exaggerate with the amount of vitamines/minerals/...). This will increase the recovery speed.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the responses guys just curious if there was anything that could speed up the process