SARM - ostalean

colttaylor4

Awards
I was just wondering if there were any honest, educated, opinions out there about this SARM?

Also, if if ran in low doses it claims no estrogen blocker is needed during use? Opinions?

Finally, heavy pct needed? (nolva, clomid) If ran in doses 25mg or less? Opinions?

Not planning on running at the moment, was going to consider buying a bottle now (discontinued) and use in maybe 3-4 months just trying to gather some facts.

Also if you feel as if this is dumb please just explain. Thanks.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Its ostarine and laxo, heaps of feedback on the forum about those compounds.

I wouldnt run more than 1cap/day. So a bottle will last two mnth.

Id have an AI available just in case; something like exemestane could be used during PCT for benefit anyway.

Yes, best to have a SERM for PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When running anything suppressive its always good to have a serm like nolva or clomid. I've heard good things about ostalean. I haven't used this product personally though. I've used ostashred and loved the results i got from it.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if there were any honest, educated, opinions out there about this SARM?

Also, if if ran in low doses it claims no estrogen blocker is needed during use? Opinions?

Finally, heavy pct needed? (nolva, clomid) If ran in doses 25mg or less? Opinions?

Not planning on running at the moment, was going to consider buying a bottle now (discontinued) and use in maybe 3-4 months just trying to gather some facts.

Also if you feel as if this is dumb please just explain. Thanks.
I ran 25mg of Osta for six weeks and I really liked it. I felt good and it gives you a bump in strength around week three, when it kicks in. In general there is no need for an AI, but it is always good to have it on hand in the off chance that your body does not respond in the expected way. As far as PCT, I went for an OTC solution. Now, Osta is suppressive, especially at 25mg, which is considered the upper limit dose. However, in general, it does not affect your LH and FSH, which leaves the door open for an OTC PCT. However, I got bloods done before deciding to go that route and I strongly would not recommend it unless you get bloods done. Remember everyone's body responds in it's own way and you won't know for sure unless you get tests done. A lot of people say they feel great and go OTC or no PCT at all. At the end of my cycle (pre PCT), my T was in clinical deficiency but I felt pretty good. So feeling is only good for things like "I feel like I'm going to have another beer". In general, the lower the dose, the lower the suppression. However, even if you go the OTC route, you should still have Nolva or Clomid on hand, just in case.
To summarize it, I would say that in general you should be fine, but you should always opt for the safe path unless you have hard evidence.
Also, my next cycle with Osta will be a lower dose over a longer period, maybe like 15-20mg for 8 weeks.
Here is my log: First Osta cycle.

colttaylor4

Awards
Ostalean (ostarine) 25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
andro4 0/0/220/220/220/220/220/220

Pct:
Pct x3
Nolva 20/20/10/10

or

Ostalean (ostarine) 25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
androvar 200/200/300/300/300/400/400/400

Pct:
Pct 3x
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Opinions on either?

What do you guys think about this?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
smith_69 haven't you done something like this? I think you said something to the effect, or maybe I need to lay off the wacky tabacky.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69 haven't you done something like this? I think you said something to the effect, or maybe I need to lay off the wacky tabacky.
lgd and something else, but not lax and osta