Arimidex lowest dose question

SwoleSubject

Awards
Hey everyone. Im on a cycle right now consisting of trestolone 75mg/day, lgd 10mg/day, cardarine 20mg/day. I am currently taking arim1care pro by Olympus Labs, which has two AIs, androsta and abieta-8, whatever. This is my first cycle besides a 9 day run with lgd by itself before my libido tanked and I decided to research more (yes I know i posted cycles previously, they were questions for other people OR I just never did it).

Now this may be all in my head, but even on those 9 days of Lgd my right nipple was frequently "hard" and slightly sensitive. Ive been on this cycle for a whopping two days and the same issue has occured. I am fully aware i might just be overthinking, but to be safe I have adex on hand, and my question is this: since im already using the arimacare pro, could I possibly take something
Like a teaspoon of adex (which works out to just above .15mg) EOD? I am worried about the reported side effects of adex, as well ws the possibility of a estro rebound if i take .25-.5 adex along with the otc ai... Any advice is welcomed.

Next cycle will probably feature letro exclusively since what im reading seems to point to letro as the best ai on cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If nipples get itchy, puffy or painful, it's almost always gyno developing. I would run .5mg arimidex e3d on that cycle to prevent anything like this happening, and you'll definitely need a better pct if all you plan on taking is otc. Grab some clomid and run in 50/50/25/25 in pct, have exemestane on hand incase of estro rebound

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No otc AI featured in a cycle support product is good enough for a Trest cycle. Use your Adex.

SwoleSubject

Awards
Thanks guys! I have clomid and nolva for pct! I really only bought the arimacare cause of full spectrum organ support, was jw if the ai was strong enough

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
No otc AI featured in a cycle support product is good enough for a Trest cycle. Use your Adex.
While he obviously should have an AI on hand, he may not necessarily have to start taking it. I recently ran trest for 10 weeks at 150 mg (100 TD, 50 Oral PWO) along with 12mg LGD with no need for an AI. I had sensitive nipples the entire time but never any pain, swelling or lumps. The first time I ran Trest, I crashed my estro with an AI which I took as "protocol" based on others input. After stopping the AI, I never had any gyno issues. Who knows, maybe I'm a rarity, but I guess everyone is different.

SwoleSubject

Awards
While he obviously should have an AI on hand, he may not necessarily have to start taking it. I recently ran trest for 10 weeks at 150 mg (100 TD, 50 Oral PWO) along with 12mg LGD with no need for an AI. I had sensitive nipples the entire time but never any pain, swelling or lumps. The first time I ran Trest, I crashed my estro with an AI which I took as "protocol" based on others input. After stopping the AI, I never had any gyno issues. Who knows, maybe I'm a rarity, but I guess everyone is different.
See this was my thinking. My nipples are literally just stimulated, not painful or itchy or puffy at the moment. And ive heard some horror stories from people wrecking their estro

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Take the AI for a week and see where you're at. I HATE using it daily w/o symptoms. I think too many guys dose too high and too frequent which leads to estrogen rebound.

SwoleSubject

Awards
Take the AI for a week and see where you're at. I HATE using it daily w/o symptoms. I think too many guys dose too high and too frequent which leads to estrogen rebound.
If i begin taking it for a week, are you reccomending stopping then or what?? I feel like the best option is to NOT use i until i feel its needed, but im not trying to play around with gyno, so im trying to clarify what your reccomendation is. Thanks for your input

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
If the sensation is no longer present, suspend the use. If there is still a tingle, but no puffiness, use every other day and gauge the effectiveness.

SwoleSubject

Awards
If the sensation is no longer present, suspend the use. If there is still a tingle, but no puffiness, use every other day and gauge the effectiveness.
Awesome, sounds like a solid protocol, thanks again!

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
That's a great point. I didn't realize that single dose was so high.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
One of the things you need to worry about with AIs is the potential for estrogen rebound which has messed me up hormonally for a solid 2 weeks in the past. Too aggressive a dose or too long is what can cause this to occur. Just brain storming your scenario.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One of the things you need to worry about with AIs is the potential for estrogen rebound which has messed me up hormonally for a solid 2 weeks in the past. Too aggressive a dose or too long is what can cause this to occur. Just brain storming your scenario.
That's why I would prefer aromasin to arimidex in certain scenarios, I feel like arimidex is best suited while on cycle and aromasin for post cycle or when off cycle

SwoleSubject

Awards
Thanks for all your input guys! Im a tad upset with myself because in all my research i kept reading about prami and some awful sides, and for some reason i confused letro with prami and opted for adex instead of letro when i was given the choice ),: