Caber since the beginning of TREN CYCLE?

1kerry

Awards
Hi guys , Im about to start my Tren cycle (OL) and was wondering if I should use caber since the beginning...I already have inhibit-p on hand.

thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start with your Inhibit-P from the jump. That should be enough for a reasonably dosed Trenavar cycle IMO.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys , Im about to start my Tren cycle (OL) and was wondering if I should use caber since the beginning...I already have inhibit-p on hand.

thanks!
if u have caber and u gonna use it why waste ur inhibit p and vice versa.

1kerry

Awards
if u have caber and u gonna use it why waste ur inhibit p and vice versa.
on hand I just have inhibit-p, some say caber is a good idea to use it from the begining, but well, at the time I got the inhibit-p I didnt know that, hope I dont need caber, this is my first tren run and will be 60/90/90/90/90/90 and maybe one more week.

thanks!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on hand I just have inhibit-p, some say caber is a good idea to use it from the begining, but well, at the time I got the inhibit-p I didnt know that, hope I dont need caber, this is my first tren run and will be 60/90/90/90/90/90 and maybe one more week.

thanks!
i bought caber I'm not taking any chance .
it will be my first run too

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you gonna dose it? Dows it has negative sides?

What brand of tren arr you gonna run?
brawn nutrition
and will start at 30 mg for first couple of days then 60 mg for till about 10 days and increase up to 120 mg depends on how my body react to tren.
and I'll run caber at .25 mg every 3 days.

1kerry

Awards
brawn nutrition
and will start at 30 mg for first couple of days then 60 mg for till about 10 days and increase up to 120 mg depends on how my body react to tren.
and I'll run caber at .25 mg every 3 days.
Good...are you gonna stack it?

1kerry

Awards
epistane and 11 kt and epiandro as a test base
shred for days
I dont have too much experience, but I was going to run almost the same cycle as you, instesd of epistane, tr1umph and was told that is too dry, dermacrine or super4 should be a better option than epiandro, but who knows

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont have too much experience, but I was going to run almost the same cycle as you, instesd of epistane, tr1umph and was told that is too dry, dermacrine or super4 should be a better option than epiandro, but who knows
yeah no telling ill try it out and see .

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Imp for epistane epiandro is too dry for sure. It would only be the better choice than 4dhea if you have gyno problems in wich case you should dtay away from tren however.

For Triumph it may be a nice addition. Then again the combi with tren and 11kt would make the cycle extremely dry so I would opt for a wetter base again.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imp for epistane epiandro is too dry for sure. It would only be the better choice than 4dhea if you have gyno problems in wich case you should dtay away from tren however.

For Triumph it may be a nice addition. Then again the combi with tren and 11kt would make the cycle extremely dry so I would opt for a wetter base again.
i see I think I'll just go with 4 andro then.
I'm actually torn between both still.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll start mine in couple of days iIkept pushing back cycle as i didn't feel ready.