Super Mandro

Eddie1267

Awards
Can I hear results from anybody who has taken super mandro? Was it great? Is there something better? Side effects? Thank you for your time.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ran it 8 weeks along with Androvar and Andro the Giant, gained 13 pounds of muscle.

Sides were back pumps, dry joints, and some hair shedding towards the end.

Eddie1267

Awards
Were you satisfied? Did it shut you down? What type of pct did you run?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man, just got home, I really enjoyed the run. The only other side. I forgot to mention was going near comatose at 2pm like clock work everyday after work. That lethargy is no joke in PCT.

PCT was Sustain Alpha by BPS (TD natty test booster)
Sup3r PCT by OL
And Nolva 20/20/10/10

I think I kept damn near all of my gains. Got a much bigger lat spread and finally a bit of upper chest. I ran a log on it. I'll try to find the link for you.

As for hair loss, I bought DHT blocking shampoo from Strong Supplement Shop and also some generic brand Rogain, the loss was just small shedding the final week. Nothing permanent or noticeable. Just thinned a bit while I was on cycle.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Good compound, better priced options available though.

Eddie1267

Awards
Spartan Mass vs Super Mandro. What do you guys think is a better one?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Spartan Mass is a dual andro compound, (andro+19 nor andro)Super Mandro is just 1 andro.

Eddie1267

Awards
Oh, so you wouldn't need a base like andro the giant for it, would you?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
No, you shouldn't need one.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
No prob

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super mandro has been a go to of mine for a while now. It was one of the few well dosed andros out since the last ban. You want 300mg minimum of 1-Andro daily. It has added absorption enhancers and now has liposorb which had really boosted the punch that it packs.

Mandro and super-1 have both produced great results. If you go with 1-Andro you definitely want to add in 4-Andro or epiandro to help combat lethargy. Haven't used Spartans products yet but they a solid lineup and I'll get around to it eventually.