Dmz vs Methyl 1-AD

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into both of these compounds for a possible run in the future. Probably more likely just dmz, hear the sides can get pretty bad on the 1-Ad. I'm curious about either of these compounds aromatizing haven't heard really about on cycle gyno but perhaps rebound gyno. I have clomid and Ralox on hand so rebound gyno shouldn't be an issue, I would preload on tudca, cycle support, and additional NAC. Thanks for any help or comments.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What compounds have you ran in the past? A fair amount of people don't respond to dmz (most will disagree with me, but I've ran it myself)

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
What compounds have you ran in the past? A fair amount of people don't respond to dmz (most will disagree with me, but I've ran it myself)
Lgd solo cycle, 1-Andro epi andro 11-kt just ending the 1-andro cycle just looking to plan out something for September or October. Some people are saying they may be getting banned soon.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lgd solo cycle, 1-Andro epi andro 11-kt just ending the 1-andro cycle just looking to plan out something for September or October. Some people are saying they may be getting banned soon.
Look into epistane

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions for a good dosage of dmz 30-45mg? If I order AT dmZ it'll be 32-48 or 64 but I think that's def too much

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A|T Xtreme Dmz was **** for me, I'd look into compounds with more user input

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
A|T Xtreme Dmz was **** for me, I'd look into compounds with more user input
I've heard good things from other people, but apparently some people are non-responders...doesn't really make sense to me so maybe there stuff is bunk I don't know what to think until I try it myself I guess lol