Test/dbol/drol

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Well, I figured I'd log my next cycle. I haven't started it yet, but I am soon. The cycle goes as follows

Test E 500mg's a week: Weeks 1-14
Dbol 30mg's a day: Weeks 1-4
Drol 50mg's a day: Weeks 8-12

As far as ancillaries I will be taking my regular liver and organ support. Also a multivitamin and joint support. I will probably take arimidex as I feel I need it. I have plenty on standby, but won't be too jumpy with it.

For my pct I will be doing:

Clomid: 100/75/50/50
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Hcg: 250iu e3d: week 8-14

Since I have some time until it starts, feel free to give out any pointers or things I could change to make it better.

Also, feel free to subscribe for a GAINSTASTTIC cycle!

Hawkwarrior

Awards
That's 12 weeks of orals?
I thought maybe 6 weeks is long enough and even pushing it then??

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Well, I jumped the gun. I was going to wait a couple more weeks, but when you have a bunch of roids sitting at your house staring you in the face. It's kind of hard not to jump the gun. Lol.

Did my first ever test injection an hour and a half ago. It was definitely as painless and easy as I've read. I have a very slight pain in my leg yet where I did it, but it is so miniscule that it isn't even discomforting.

Gotta love that placebo effect.. Ha. 300mg of test and 30mg's of dbol later I feel awesome.

Starting stats are 5'9", 194.2lbs at 9%bf. Lifts are a 445 squat, 545 deadlift, and 345 bench. (Kind of funny numbers, huh?)

For this cycle I am training predominantly for strength, but I always do a little hypertrophy work on the side. I think I'm going to throw in a little more accessory work considering that my body should be able to handle it now without effecting my strength negatively.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Great numbers man, look forward to seeing what you get out of the cycle. You gonna do before and after pics? Hell of a pct also, idk if it's overkill but seems like a high dose of clomid and nolva compared to the usual 50/50/25/25 clomid and 20/20/10/10 nolva. Interested in the hcg as well!

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Thanks. Yes, I'm definitely going to do some before and after pictures.

I do agree it is a bit much on the pct, but I just want to make sure I get back to baseline asap. Lol.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go get some NAC for cheap at vitamin shop. Run it along side those Orals. In the hospital we give people with Tylenol overdoses IV NAC to bring the ALT and AST down.

Btw, who wants to see a pic of actual brand name anadrol 50 you can get at an American pharmacy? I couldn't believe they still made it so I snapped a picture of the bottle at work.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Thanks, I'll have to pick some up. I'm hoping I won't have any issues, but I'd rather do something to prevent things from happening than just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. Lol

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Figured I'd put down my weekly macros. Right now I'm shooting at 800 grams of carbs, 200 grams of fat, 275 grams of protein.

Pre cycle I was doing a pretty strict 700 carbs, 175 fats, and 250 protein. I figured I'd just start out with a nice bump to help jump start the weight gain, then I guess I'll just kind of eat more and more until I get to about 15%. Which I'm hoping won't even be possible in the 4 weeks of dbol. On my 4 week break where all I'm doing is test solo, I'll do more of a slow bulk to maintain my bodyfat levels, which will hopefully only be about 11%, then when the adrol starts I'm going back to just eating everything I see. Lol

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Holy catfish; that's a lot of carbs.
I know, I'm really, really active. Ha. My last cut down to 7% I was at 400 grams of carbs and I was only 170lbs at the time. I'm up to 194lbs now.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Training went well today. I had a little soreness in my leg from the test shot, but after a 5 minute warmup, I felt pretty good. It was heavy deadlifts and bench day went just shy of failure on each set.

4x3 of 475 on deadlifts
5x3 of 315 on flat bench

I did some accessory work afterwards which consisted of 3x12 cable crossovers, 3x12 lat pulldowns, 3x12 seated cable rows, 3x12 lateral raises, 5x12 of preacher curls, 8x15 db curls, 5x12 skull crushers, 8x15 cable pulldowns.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Wow.. this sh*t is no f'n joke! Ha

So weighed myself at 202.4 pounds. That's basically an 8 pound increase in 3 days.. Ha. My arms feel unusually full also, so I measured them, and they're up half an inch. That's awesome.. No bad side effects, already seeing great results within the first week. Yeah, I can already say I'm never going back to ph's! Lol

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Well, I figured I'd log my next cycle. I haven't started it yet, but I am soon. The cycle goes as follows

Test E 500mg's a week: Weeks 1-14
Dbol 30mg's a day: Weeks 1-4
Drol 50mg's a day: Weeks 8-12

As far as ancillaries I will be taking my regular liver and organ support. Also a multivitamin and joint support. I will probably take arimidex as I feel I need it. I have plenty on standby, but won't be too jumpy with it.

For my pct I will be doing:

Clomid: 100/75/50/50
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Hcg: 250iu e3d: week 8-14

Since I have some time until it starts, feel free to give out any pointers or things I could change to make it better.

Also, feel free to subscribe for a GAINSTASTTIC cycle!
Why cruise from week 4-8 that doesn't make sense to me imo

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Well, today went well. It was heavy squats day. I was pretty skeptical because my leg was pretty sore. It wasn't where I pinned the test, but the middle of my quad muscle was sore like I had a sick leg session. (Edit: I didn't have a sick leg session since I first pinned) Regardless I went to the gym and did some skwaatz. Was shooting for a 3x5 of 405, ended up only getting two sets of 5 and the third I got 3 reps. I guess my overly optimistic goals were a little to much. Ha. I did have some really great depth though, so I'm pretty proud of that.

Other than that I did a 3x8 of bottom paused front squats without a belt. That really helped finish off my quads and core. Pinning another 200 mg's of test tomorrow. Hopefully that'll go as smooth as last time.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Weight today was about the same as yesterday, 202.6.

Had a pretty sick workout today, well minus the horrendous back pumps. Lol.

3x8 285 lbs on flat bench

Superset

3x8 incline bench and lat pulldowns

Superset

3x12 of seated rows and cable crossovers

Superset

3x8 t-bar rows and seated barbell presses

Superset

3x10 of upright rows and lateral raises

3x15 reverse cable flies

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
The 200 mg test pin went fine. I honestly feel like such a ***** for being afraid to do this before. It is such a quick and painless thing. I seriously think it hurts more when my 6 month old niece squeezes my finger than it does to pin test.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 200 mg test pin went fine. I honestly feel like such a ***** for being afraid to do this before. It is such a quick and painless thing. I seriously think it hurts more when my 6 month old niece squeezes my finger than it does to pin test.
Yo, I hit a vein for the first time like a month ago. And since then I've been shaking everytime I pin.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I hit a vein last week blew right threw it had a blood squirt no big deal :)

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hit a vein last week blew right threw it had a blood squirt no big deal :)
Yea but I aspirated and still injected into the vein, it was scary. Felt like I couldn't breath and tasted alcohol in my throat.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I have heard for like a good 5-10 minutes afterwards it feels like you're gonna die.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I pin it in my thigh, this is cold and not flexed, if I hit a vein I'd
be pretty shocked. Lol.

Attachments

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
As far as an update, I weighed in at 205.6 yesterday. That a 10+lbs gain in under a week... so I'm going to go out on a limb and say my stuff is probably legit. Ha.

Did legs yesterday, but due to working in the sun all day and no rest day for awhile, I felt like crap. Lethargic, no motivation, and a bad headache. Squeezed out a 3x8 of 365 on the squats though. 365 felt unusually light, I was happy about that.

Afterward, I did some bottom paused front squats for a 3x5, close grip bench for a 3x10, 4x10 of skull crushers, and a 5x12 of tricep pushdowns

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
My cycle is getting intense on just test 600 mg i dont think i could handle dbol with it your gonna blow up!

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
My cycle is getting intense on just test 600 mg i dont think i could handle dbol with it your gonna blow up!
I hope so. Ha! I'm guessing if I'm up just shy of 12lbs in under a week, then I'm definitely going to be in for a ride. I can feel the endurance increases already, and the strength feels like it's coming in a bit also.

How long have you been doing the test? How long did it take to noticeably change your performance?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Honestly week 3 started getting oily skin huge pumps

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Honestly week 3 started getting oily skin huge pumps
I'm already getting great pumps from the dbol.usually I'll do probably 12 sets of pulldowns on tricep day, last night I think I did 5-6 and I thought to myself, "pshh.. f this, my arms are already PUMPED!" Ha

JP10

JP10

Awards
I noticed getting oily around week 2, come week 4 all my weights started going up. You're gonna have a fun cycle for sure.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Just smashed a 3x5 of 455 on deadlift. I feel sore.. lol. I told myself I was going to do it, but was pretty skeptical. I did 425x4 the other week and that was kind of heavy. The 5 reps of 455 today went up easy. If I didn't mind risking an injury, I probably could've gotten 7-8

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Actually dropped a little weight last night. I did notice I wasn't quite as bloated. Weighed in at 204.6lbs.

Pinned another 200 mg's of test last night, went pretty smooth. I went a little lower in my leg because I heard it will absorb better. Probably going to stick with going higher up because I did get some discomfort from last night's injection. My leg feels fine now, there is no soreness, just felt weird in the process of injection.

Hopefully I can keep the gain train going and set a bench pr today. Shooting for 315x6!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I jumped the gun. I was going to wait a couple more weeks, but when you have a bunch of roids sitting at your house staring you in the face. It's kind of hard not to jump the gun. Lol.

Did my first ever test injection an hour and a half ago. It was definitely as painless and easy as I've read. I have a very slight pain in my leg yet where I did it, but it is so miniscule that it isn't even discomforting.

Gotta love that placebo effect.. Ha. 300mg of test and 30mg's of dbol later I feel awesome.

Starting stats are 5'9", 194.2lbs at 9%bf. Lifts are a 445 squat, 545 deadlift, and 345 bench. (Kind of funny numbers, huh?)

For this cycle I am training predominantly for strength, but I always do a little hypertrophy work on the side. I think I'm going to throw in a little more accessory work considering that my body should be able to handle it now without effecting my strength negatively.
It's not placebo.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
It's not placebo.
Wasn't sure if it could actually effect me that fast. I know for a fact now that something is definitely working because my energy, aggression, and strength are going through the roof and only getting better by the day.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't sure if it could actually effect me that fast. I know for a fact now that something is definitely working because my energy, aggression, and strength are going through the roof and only getting better by the day.
I still wish things kicked in that fast for me :(

It seems like I've been stuck around the 250lb mark for two years.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I still wish things kicked in that fast for me :(

It seems like I've been stuck around the 250lb mark for two years.
At least you're 250. Ha. I'm only around 200. One of these days though..

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I pin about in middle of quad on outter side never have pip only first 4 injections

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Drop the drol and get winni instead, preserve those gains instead of swelling up like a pumpkin.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Drop the drol and get winni instead, preserve those gains instead of swelling up like a pumpkin.
I could possibly do that. It just depends on where I'm at when I'm at about week 6. I would like to be about a solid 205lbs and be deadlifting about 585. So really I need about a 40lbs increase on my deadlift and 10lbs of muscle out of this whole cycle. If I can't get that, I'll probably just end up crawling in a hole somewhere and die. Lol.

clk

clk

Awards
In on seeing how this goes.

Ps... don't pin to low on your leg. There's a few veins down there that you can hit. I've hit one before.