Epi-Andro with/vs proviron

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
The question I have for you fine folks is this. I'll be running halodrol,Cardarine and either/or(both) epi-Andro and proviron. I understand both act/are DHT derived. The purpose will be as a "test base" to maintain libido,energy and drive in that order. Questions are:
Will they overshadow each other?
Will one be better suited than the other for a cut/recomp?
Which do you feel will provide more lean muscle gains?
Which do you feel will provide more fat loss?

Ideally, the goal is more of a cut than recomp but not by much. Thank you for taking the time and offering up opinions.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
They are both very similar compounds but I think both would be overkill and drop your estrogen too low, with Epi-Andro being an Anti-Estrogen and Proviron preventing the formation of new estrogen enzymes. In that respect I think Proviron is the better of the two, especially as it'll help prevent estro rebound post cycle... Which is always a concern with DHT bases.
For muscle gains, Epi-Andro is probably the better of the two. Epi-Andro is also easier on the body with it not containing a methyl group.
For Fatloss they're probably about even but personally I'd go for the Epi-AD.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
They are both very similar compounds but I think both would be overkill and drop your estrogen too low, with Epi-Andro being an Anti-Estrogen and Proviron preventing the formation of new estrogen enzymes. In that respect I think Proviron is the better of the two, especially as it'll help prevent estro rebound post cycle... Which is always a concern with DHT bases.
For muscle gains, Epi-Andro is probably the better of the two. Epi-Andro is also easier on the body with it not containing a methyl group.
For Fatloss they're probably about even but personally I'd go for the Epi-AD.
Thanks, one of the concerns I had was dropping estro too low. All makes sense. I have plenty of epi-Andro on hand and would need to get Proviron.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
If you run Epi-Andro just be aware that you'll need a first gen AI for your PCT to prevent Estro rebound post PCT. Exemestane would be a good choice, 6.25mg ED for 4-6 weeks starting from your third week of SERM use/PCT

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
If you run Epi-Andro just be aware that you'll need a first gen AI for your PCT to prevent Estro rebound post PCT. Exemestane would be a good choice, 6.25mg ED for 4-6 weeks starting from your third week of SERM use/PCT
Thanks for the heads up. Yea I was going to dose it 12.5mg EOD or e3days and go from there.

xams2387

Awards
Wait why would you do this post Epi Andro PCT and not post Test or other anabolic PCTs?

I thought SERMs were last and AIs were on cycle only?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Wait why would you do this post Epi Andro PCT and not post Test or other anabolic PCTs?

I thought SERMs were last and AIs were on cycle only?
because other AAS/DS/PH's aromatize and create estrogen. Others, like epiandro, destroy estrogen. After running something that has been cutting your estrogen, you will be prone to estrogen rebound. Test aromatizes and turns into estrogen while you use it.

That being said, no matter what cycle you're running, I'd always have an AI and SERM on hand.

xams2387

Awards
because other AAS/DS/PH's aromatize and create estrogen. Others, like epiandro, destroy estrogen. After running something that has been cutting your estrogen, you will be prone to estrogen rebound. Test aromatizes and turns into estrogen while you use it.

That being said, no matter what cycle you're running, I'd always have an AI and SERM on hand.
If someone ran test with an AI, wouldn’t that be doing the same thing that andro Epi is doing?

But after a test cycle’s pct you never see it recommended to take an AI

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
If someone ran test with an AI, wouldn’t that be doing the same thing that andro Epi is doing?

But after a test cycle’s pct you never see it recommended to take an AI
It wouldn't be the same because once again, you have something that is aromatizing into estrogen as you are crushing it with the AI, so you are continually replacing it with the test and bringing it back down with the AI. Hopefully within a range that keeps you from feeling like sh1t.

In your case, you're taking halodrol which doesn't convert to estrogen, plus taking something that lowers estrogen, hence the possibility for rebound once you stop.

But again, as I said, no matter WHAT you're running, I'd ALWAYS have a SERM and AI on hand just in case. You never know how your body might react to compounds differently than a million other people.

xams2387

Awards
It wouldn't be the same because once again, you have something that is aromatizing into estrogen as you are crushing it with the AI, so you are continually replacing it with the test and bringing it back down with the AI. Hopefully within a range that keeps you from feeling like sh1t.

In your case, you're taking halodrol which doesn't convert to estrogen, plus taking something that lowers estrogen, hence the possibility for rebound once you stop.

But again, as I said, no matter WHAT you're running, I'd ALWAYS have a SERM and AI on hand just in case. You never know how your body might react to compounds differently than a million other people.
I’m not taking halodrol.

I don’t understand still. If you only took EpiAndro it would lower your Estrogen but it wouldn’t lower it thaaaat much would it?
You’re saying it would lower it so much that it would cause a rebound?

And if you took test with an AI OR Epi Andro, your E levels would be in range (assuming you did it right), and therefore wouldn’t rebound after PCT (serm)?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would use proviron. Neither should really add muscle by it self. Both should harden and increase well being and agression. Epi is pure DHT and proviron is something very similiar to DHT. The difference between the two is that proviron wont suppress you and epi will. At least not in doses like 50mg ed. I haven't used neither though, so I'm talking just from research...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I don’t understand still. If you only took EpiAndro it would lower your Estrogen but it wouldn’t lower it thaaaat much would it?

And if you took test with an AI OR Epi Andro, your E levels would be in range (assuming you did it right), and therefore wouldn’t rebound after PCT (serm)?
Any level of suppression increases the possibility of estrogen rebound.
Hormones are very individual things, some are more prone too or are more sensitive too certain effects/side effects. In any case it's always better to be safe than sorry and to use a SERM for PCT.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I’m not taking halodrol.

My bad... That was the op taking halodrol.

Either way man, just do some research on the cause of estrogen rebound if you're worried about it as I'm clearly not explaining well. Like that other dude said, technically anything that suppresses you has the potential for rebound. Some are just more known for it than others like epistane.

Trying to find the exact reason why an individual item does and another doesn't is a waste of time, just realize it can happen and prepare adequately for it.

Also, no one said "epiandro WILL cause rebound", we said it CAN... Meaning it has the potential.

xams2387

Awards
Any level of suppression increases the possibility of estrogen rebound.
Hormones are very individual things, some are more prone too or are more sensitive too certain effects/side effects. In any case it's always better to be safe than sorry and to use a SERM for PCT.
Of course!

xams2387

Awards
My bad... That was the op taking halodrol.

Either way man, just do some research on the cause of estrogen rebound if you're worried about it as I'm clearly not explaining well. Like that other dude said, technically anything that suppresses you has the potential for rebound. Some are just more known for it than others like epistane.

Trying to find the exact reason why an individual item does and another doesn't is a waste of time, just realize it can happen and prepare adequately for it.

Also, no one said "epiandro WILL cause rebound", we said it CAN... Meaning it has the potential.
Gotcha. I appreciate the help.
I’m gonna do AI on cycle and nolva and possibly torem for 6 weeks