Which PH gave you the best experience so far?

simontupper

Awards
What to consider:

• Good as a standalone or stacked with...
  • Side effects
  • Results
  • Recovery rate
  • Price (cheap to run or expensive)
  • Mood
  • Lean mass kept after PCT
Add info if needed

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No pH will provide any of the items on your list.

Unless you run intramuscular test with it.

simontupper

Awards
The answer doesn't need to be a positive one for every point on my list

All I ask is which one you liked the most

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test with old school genuine superdrol is the best experience I have had.

Used it without test also

clk

clk

Awards
PH wise... superdrol stacked with p-plex was a bad mofo. Ran it twice. I'd love to run it with test e/c.

Since then I've taken super dmz 3.0, and 1/4 andro. The andro cycle was a huge waste with little gains. Sdmz was okay.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No pH will provide any of the items on your list.

Unless you run intramuscular test with it.
You forgot about trest.....fits every aspect of his list.

simontupper

Awards
I liked sdmz3.0 the best
Have you tried DMZ 5.0? I read a few positive reviews, but you can only trust a review so much these day that I prefer going in the forums, because people seem more honest.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried DMZ 5.0? I read a few positive reviews, but you can only trust a review so much these day that I prefer going in the forums, because people seem more honest.
It's a dhea blend, way different from sdmz3 that was a 3 methyl blend. Sdmz5 has no dmz in it and I think only 3 dhea derivative prohormones. The two are not comparable at all.

clk

clk

Awards
Don't let the name fool you. They are not even remotely similar. One is like a Kia sonata while the other is like a McLaren.

clk

clk

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, you can still get msten and dmz online. Which is 2 of the 3 ingredients in s dmz 3.0

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane was great as standalone, gained 18.5lbs in 4 weeks as my first cycle, side effects were bad joints and back pumps, which could be prevented (rebound gyno is something to watch out for, having exemestane and nolva on hand is a good idea), recovery rate I can't say, probably similar to that of any other compound, price was pretty cost efficient, total cycle cost me under $150, mood felt normal, although many people report euphoria, I lost maybe 2lbs max after pct