Prami vs Dostinex

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
I need to hear someone's honest opinion, Prami is known for its growth hormone effects yet it's half life is 8-9 hours and people complain with some discomfort, while Dostinex is taken only twice per week yet very expensive. Which is preferred to lower prolactin levels, thanks :)

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
You're taking Tren or Nandrolone?

Prami is brutal on my sleep patterns, very uncomfortable stuff and hard to titrate upward correctly for many people.

Caber is a piece of cake comparatively and great at lowering PRL. I use Caber (dostinex)

As far as GH is concerned, almost everything is a better option than either of the above. MK677 comes to mind. You wont get the GH effect from caber or prami or any dopamine agonist that can compare with something that's made for actually increasing GH or IGF1.

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
I'm planning to do a test/Tren cycle for my prep with arm at hand. I'm very prolactin sensitive and night yo ahead and stick with the Caber and avoid those nasty side effects of the Prami

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Think of the GH that you get from Prami as an added bonus so to speak, but that's not really what it's designed for.

Prami affects people differently. Some get wiped out on 0.1mg but when I used dosed it at that level, I didn't have any bad sides, most notably nausea and the like. Others get a wicked libido boost at 0.1mg and so on.

It does affect sleep, but I find that what feels like hours of sleep, is usually about half what I thought it'd be.

Again, everyone responds differently. I'm bipolar and have RLS, so I would say that's why I don't have such a bad response to it. But like everyone says, you have to be patient with this and ramp up the dosage slowly, if at all. Some even start at 0.05 just to get the body primed for it.

Good luck with your cycle!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
prami i always have on hand just in case. start low and work dose up.