Help with Beginner Cycle, 2nd cycle

grenade87

Awards
I'm going to start bulking again in a month or so and want to try a cycle again. I took Black Lion Research Follidrone about 5 or 6 months ago, it was recommended here since I had never tried anything before. It helped me break some plateaus and sped up the weight gain. I was told Follidrone is weak compared to the other supps, but figured I should mention what I've tried.

I'd like to try something stronger this bulk. What would yall recommend trying? I'm gyno prone and had surgery July 2014 for pubertal gyno, so I'm looking for something with little to no chance of causing that. The surgery was lipo and gland removal. I'm 28 and been training for 3 years or so.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you want to try an actual designer steroid? Look into epistane, have exemestane on hand and nolvadex for pct. i would setup pct like so: nolva 40/40/20/20 exemestane 0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25 eod to help reboot hpta and prevent any estrogen rebound

grenade87

Awards
So you want to try an actual designer steroid? Look into epistane, have exemestane on hand and nolvadex for pct. i would setup pct like so: nolva 40/40/20/20 exemestane 0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25 eod to help reboot hpta and prevent any estrogen rebound
Either that or a pro hormone

Math33

Math33

Awards
1andro + epi andro 500mg each or 4andro to replace epi andro would be a decent average/ mild cycle, and some Brands sell it at 100mg caps now days which makes it less expensive but it still Is. Otherwise why not something like msten? Its def stronger but not AS harsh as people rend to say. Otherwise a sarm stack could be good too even tho i dont like it that much personally

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you go prohormone, I would look into a andro stack from spartanutrition. If you want something stronger, give epistane a try

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm going to start bulking again in a month or so and want to try a cycle again. I took Black Lion Research Follidrone about 5 or 6 months ago, it was recommended here since I had never tried anything before. It helped me break some plateaus and sped up the weight gain. I was told Follidrone is weak compared to the other supps, but figured I should mention what I've tried.

I'd like to try something stronger this bulk. What would yall recommend trying? I'm gyno prone and had surgery July 2014 for pubertal gyno, so I'm looking for something with little to no chance of causing that. The surgery was lipo and gland removal. I'm 28 and been training for 3 years or so.
Olympus UK SUP3R-1 + SUP3R-EPI. Typically pretty dry stack.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would steer clear of prohormones or designer steroids or any steroids until you just wont grow anymore.
When you used Follidrone is was just epicatechin.
Now Follidrone is 2.0 and is a MUCH stronger beast.
Epicatechin like before but with an absorption package that increases the absorption of epicatechin many times over.
PLus
Ecklonia cava which is in my opinion a stronger anabolic and fat burner than epicatechin
plus
flos carthami a strong myostatin inhibtor/anabolic
plus
quercetin/niacin co-crystals which improve performance.

Combined Follidrone 2,0 is likely the best single natural anabolic available.
For sure worth giving it a shot even after you have used Follidrone 1 ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html

grenade87

Awards
I would steer clear of prohormones or designer steroids or any steroids until you just wont grow anymore.
When you used Follidrone is was just epicatechin.
Now Follidrone is 2.0 and is a MUCH stronger beast.
Epicatechin like before but with an absorption package that increases the absorption of epicatechin many times over.
PLus
Ecklonia cava which is in my opinion a stronger anabolic and fat burner than epicatechin
plus
flos carthami a strong myostatin inhibtor/anabolic
plus
quercetin/niacin co-crystals which improve performance.

Combined Follidrone 2,0 is likely the best single natural anabolic available.
For sure worth giving it a shot even after you have used Follidrone 1 ;)
]
Right after I made this post I found Follidrone 2.0, and like what I've read so far. With the new 2.0, is it still safe to use without fear of gyno? I've been training for 3 years or so, started at 5' 11", 163 pounds. The heaviest I've been was 220 after a long constant bulk, then I cut down to 180, then my last bulk went up to 210 and right now I'm 188 and about to stop cutting.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right after I made this post I found Follidrone 2.0, and like what I've read so far. With the new 2.0, is it still safe to use without fear of gyno? I've been training for 3 years or so, started at 5' 11", 163 pounds. The heaviest I've been was 220 after a long constant bulk, then I cut down to 180, then my last bulk went up to 210 and right now I'm 188 and about to stop cutting.
Yes sir. None of the ingredients in Follidrone 2.0 have any hormonal effects.
This means no hormonal sides like gyno
No PCT needed
Can be run alone or combined...can even be run during PCT.
Its safe for men, women, even teens and it can be used long term with only positive health benefits.

This is the next gen of OTC anabolics. Non steroidal, healthy, positive.

grenade87

Awards
Yes sir. None of the ingredients in Follidrone 2.0 have any hormonal effects.
This means no hormonal sides like gyno
No PCT needed
Can be run alone or combined...can even be run during PCT.
Its safe for men, women, even teens and it can be used long term with only positive health benefits.

This is the next gen of OTC anabolics. Non steroidal, healthy, positive.
Alright thanks. I'm going to run 2.0 since the original Follidrone worked well, then I'll see what I want to do next. Thanks for the help

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Your gonna love the new version. Its many times stronger thsn the original ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running 2.0 with virtus right now and it's been amazing. The recomp effects have been top notch and libido has increased quite a bit. You will enjoy your run.