Alpha1 max blackstone labs

Math33

Math33

Awards
Sup guys, couldnt find if the product got banned in 2016? Sounds like its not, would appreciate if someone could tell me?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It is discontinued by bsl however there are companies still selling it , also bsl has had problems after the ban with bunk/faked/underdosed products be it by the manufacturer or resellers who have tampered with.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
It is discontinued by bsl however there are companies still selling it , also bsl has had problems after the ban with bunk/faked/underdosed products be it by the manufacturer or resellers who have tampered with.
how are websites still selling it then? And im talking about actual reliable websites. Is that much left from pre ban production?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I've wondered the same thing.
Several reliable supplement sites have restocked several times with alpha one max and super dmz 2.0
Blackstone has completely separated itself from these products but somehow they keep popping up on other sites.
I would not be happy if I had a company and other people were using my companies name and putting the name on bottles of stuff that's bunk. Some say that blackstones stuff was all bunk towards the ban and after anyway

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's banned and restocking are fake. The ban specifically says compound must be found in nature to be legal and 1 alpha has an added methyl group. Buy some dhea derivatives or join the dark side...

Hawkwarrior

Awards
So it's illegal to sell?
It's like if you sell a Tylenol pm to someone and tell them it's a vicodin then that's still a crime.
I know a woman who did exactly just that. Sold a Tylenol as a pain pill to an undercover cop.
These supplement sites are doing the same thing. Even though the capsules might be filled with corn starch ( hopefully nothing harmful) they are advertising it as the illegal compound.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's illegal to sell?
It's like if you sell a Tylenol pm to someone and tell them it's a vicodin then that's still a crime.
I know a woman who did exactly just that. Sold a Tylenol as a pain pill to an undercover cop.
These supplement sites are doing the same thing. Even though the capsules might be filled with corn starch ( hopefully nothing harmful) they are advertising it as the illegal compound.
It's actually more illegal (carries a larger punishment) to sell a fake illegal product then to sell the actual illegal product.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's banned and restocking are fake. The ban specifically says compound must be found in nature to be legal and 1 alpha has an added methyl group. Buy some dhea derivatives or join the dark side...
Not illegal; it's an NCE (new chemical entity). The DSHEA also said it must be found naturally in the food supply to be a supplement. This is where M1A gets tricky. It is found in the food supply, but not with a methyl group. But adding a methyl group doesn't necessarily constitute a new drug; it's a delivery mechanism. So things like this are decided on a case by case basis by the FDA. The FDA may consider it a drug and force a NDA before market, or they may force an NDI before market.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Sounds like when you live in Canada youre ****ed. Cant order Anything good anymore :(

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Ephedrine caffeine aspirin
It's a stack used for fat burning
Appetite suppresent and energy activator

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I'm guessing it thins the blood for faster kick in? In nit sure.
About alpha one max though, I've talked to several "suppliers" that work for legitimate sites who told me that if they were selling anything illegal then the authorities would be knocking on their door.
That being said, there are of course a bunch of fakes going around but there are still some legit ones left. Although a lot of people question whether or not bsl products were all bunk towards and after the ban

Hawkwarrior

Awards
What about fight pharm? That's blackstones company as well right?
I keep seeing their lgd a lot
Any experience with fight pharm?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing it thins the blood for faster kick in? In nit sure.
About alpha one max though, I've talked to several "suppliers" that work for legitimate sites who told me that if they were selling anything illegal then the authorities would be knocking on their door.
That being said, there are of course a bunch of fakes going around but there are still some legit ones left. Although a lot of people question whether or not bsl products were all bunk towards and after the ban
Yup, I talked straight to the FDA. He worked in the supplement industry watching division. He had no idea lol. But told me what I posted above, and I also confirmed this with the Former VP at Upjohn.

1kerry

Awards
so these UK retailers still selling BSL ph´s are fake?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
so these UK retailers still selling BSL ph´s are fake?
I'm not sure about the UK but there are still some legit bsl stuff here in America.
You just have to buy and hope its legit. Blackstone was one of the biggest names in ph/ds game.
I've looked around a lot for other companies that sold the old goodies.
Genetech pharma keeps popping up but I haven't heard a lot.
The old Spartan stuff is out there but expensive.
Tokyyo stuff is on auction sites but who knows what's in that stuff.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are still a couple of reputable sites selling DMZ and A1 Max.

With Fight Pharm...anyone have experience? I see their clones out there.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Anyone has an idea also if Theres still legit msten? Jesus i loved that

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone has an idea also if Theres still legit msten? Jesus i loved that
Yup, there is. Just look around, specifically at the ingredients on the label. Don't go by the brands name for it.