Ar1macare Pro in my cycle or not?

simontupper

Awards
I'll run a cycle later this summer and I'm wondering if you guys had good results with this product added to your cycle? I try to cover all the angles possible for overrall health throughout all of the process, but some help may be needed.
Better safe than sorry.

My cycle (with Ar1macare)

Before the cycle (now)
- Advanced Cycle Support - 02/02/02/02
- multivit
- krill oil 3g

On cycle (in 4 to 5 week) (All split)
- 1-Andro - 220/220/330/330/330/330
- 4-Andro - 220/220/220/330/330/330
- Ar1macare - 08/08/08/08/08/08
- multivit + krill oil 3g + taurine

Post-cycle
- TUDCA - 01/01/01/01
- Ar1macare - 04/04/04/04
- Sup3r PCT - 10/10/10/10/10/10 (all at once)
- Tamox - 20/20/10/10 (morning)
- Multivit + Krill oil 3g

After
- Anabolic Matrix RX - 02/02/02/02/02/02/02/02
- Ar1macare - 00/00/00/00/08/08/08/08
- D-Aspartic A - 3g/3g/0g/0g/5g/5g/5g/0g
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Important note to understand my choices

Why I left exemestane out? After a bit of research I came to the conclusion that the inclusion of a milder AI might be better since these compounds are not known to be causing a shut down nearly as bad as Epistane or Tren. Therefore I thought Ar1macare might be the best option and Reversitol V2 is my 2nd best option IMO.

Sup3r PCT and Ar1macare seems to be easy to pair together while on PCT. Starting Ar1macare when the compounds should be starting to work (around week 3), then continuing in PCT with the help of Sup3r PCT for their AI proprieties and overrall health support.

Anabolic Matrix RX ingredients: Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine Hcl) 15mg, Zinc (Oxide) 15mg, Tribulus Terrestris (40% Extract) 450mg, Tongkat Ali (20:1 Extract) 250mg, Diindolemethane (DIM) 200mg, Maca (0.6% Extract) 300mg, Chrysin (5,7-Dihydroxyflavone) 100mg, DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) 15mg, Bioperine 10mg. Good blend.

DAA is a proven product with tons of studies backing it's effectiveness as a test booster, but does seem to aromatise in some rare occasions. Paired with Anabolic Matrix and Ar1macare or Reversitol V2 it should make a great natty cycle IMO.

Last edited:

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Exemestane is always a good option to have on hand for emergencies.

simontupper

Awards
Exemestane is always a good option to have on hand for emergencies.
How about:

- TUDCA - 01/01/01/01
- Sup3r PCT - 10/10/10/10/10/10
- Tamox - 20/20/10/10

Having nolva at hand should be enough I can run it at 10mg on cycle if I feel like I need a more powerful AI and I can do the regular 20/20/10/10 after

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How about:

- TUDCA - 01/01/01/01
- Tamox - 20/20/10/10

Having nolva at hand should be enough I can run it at 10mg on cycle if I feel like I need a more powerful AI and I can do the regular 20/20/10/10 after
I'd say get a real AI (no need to use it, but have it on hand if you end up needing it). Nolva isnt an AI, it simply blocks estrogen to bind to breast tissue I believe.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
How about:

- TUDCA - 01/01/01/01
- Tamox - 20/20/10/10

Well you have your SERM so that's the main thing and you could low dose Nolva in an estro flare up. The Ar1macare should keep it at bay though seeing as it has a dual phase Estrogen modulation matrix.

I would run the Ar1macare throughout the cycle and through PCT though if you're trying to stay as safe as possible health wise.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
In my personal opinion I think you would be fine running the ar1macare only without the tudca. Ar1macare pro has tudca in it (though a smaller dose) and the andros are very mild and won't have a huge effect on the liver.
Will save you money not running the tudca. Save it for if you decide to run a stronger compound.
Everything else looks good.

simontupper

Awards
In my personal opinion I think you would be fine running the ar1macare only without the tudca. Ar1macare pro has tudca in it (though a smaller dose) and the andros are very mild and won't have a huge effect on the liver.
Will save you money not running the tudca. Save it for if you decide to run a stronger compound.
Everything else looks good.
The problem is that I already spent more on this cycle than I planned to, so I can only use the 3 bottles of Ar1macare I have, but since Sup3r PCT share a lot of the same ingredients found in Ar1macare means I can lower the dosage in while on PCT.

I modified the first post
- Withdrawed TUDCA while on cycle, kept in PCT, because Tamox is metabolized by the liver
- Added Ar1macare in PCT

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I read that NAC is better for on cycle support and tudca is more for pct for it's healing properties.

simontupper

Awards
I read that NAC is better for on cycle support and tudca is more for pct for it's healing properties.
I have Advanced Cycle Support as well, which is
Milk Thistle (80% silymarin) 500mg
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 400mg
Hawthorne (1.8% extract) 300mg
Saw Palmetto (45% extract) 200mg
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 100mg
Celery Seed (6:1 concentrate) 75mg
Grape Seed (95% extract) 75mg

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I think you are overloading your body with extra ingredients, you are taking two on cycle products, 2 pct products plus extras...your body is not a dispenser, just because you have extra jars doesn't mean you have to take them all in. Overloading on anti-estrogen and other compounds will Not help your body recover faster or achieve better results, this is like overdosing on medication and expecting faster recovery.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimicare pro is a pretty comprehensive formula. You shouldn't need anything else, especially for an andro cycle. I do recommend having an AI on hand, just to be safe. I highly doubt you'll need it, though. Also - you want estrogen, especially on cycle, so crushing it is a bad idea

Layout looks good, though. If you have the funds, something like Testify after pct will boost your test levels, free test levels, and should help you gain even more.

Also, regarding Exemestane, there are studies showing it actually boosts test levels.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why would you run 4-andro and an AI? that defeats much of the point of running 4-andro as a test base

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
why would you run 4-andro and an AI? that defeats much of the point of running 4-andro as a test base
The AI would negate any major estro sides that may pop up whilst on 4-AD. Everybody will respond differently, so having an AI on hand is a smart choice. It wouldn't interfere with the test conversion, which is the main goal of running 4-AD.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
What about lgi damage control? I know it's nit as good as arimicare but it's ok right?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I'll run a cycle later this summer and I'm wondering if you guys had good results with this product added to your cycle? I try to cover all the angles possible for overrall health throughout all of the process, but some help may be needed.
Better safe than sorry.

My cycle (with Ar1macare)

Before the cycle (now)
- Advanced Cycle Support - 02/02/02/02
- multivit
- krill oil 3g

On cycle (in 4 to 5 week) (All split)
- 1-Andro - 220/220/330/330/330/330
- 4-Andro - 220/220/220/330/330/330
- Ar1macare - 08/08/08/08/08/08
- multivit + krill oil 3g + taurine

Post-cycle
- TUDCA - 01/01/01/01
- Ar1macare - 04/04/04/04
- Sup3r PCT - 10/10/10/10/10/10 (all at once)
- Tamox - 20/20/10/10 (morning)

After
- Anabolic Matrix RX - 02/02/02/02/02/02/02/02
- Ar1macare - 00/00/00/00/08/08/08/08
- D-Aspartic A - 3g/3g/0g/0g/5g/5g/5g/0g
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Important note to understand my choices

Why I left exemestane out? After a bit of research I came to the conclusion that the inclusion of a milder AI might be better since these compounds are not known to be causing a shut down nearly as bad as Epistane or Tren. Therefore I thought Ar1macare might be the best option and Reversitol V2 is my 2nd best option IMO.

Sup3r PCT and Ar1macare seems to be easy to pair together while on PCT. Starting Ar1macare when the compounds should be starting to work (around week 3), then continuing in PCT with the help of Sup3r PCT for their AI proprieties and overrall health support.

Anabolic Matrix RX ingredients: Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine Hcl) 15mg, Zinc (Oxide) 15mg, Tribulus Terrestris (40% Extract) 450mg, Tongkat Ali (20:1 Extract) 250mg, Diindolemethane (DIM) 200mg, Maca (0.6% Extract) 300mg, Chrysin (5,7-Dihydroxyflavone) 100mg, DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) 15mg, Bioperine 10mg. Good blend.

DAA is a proven product with tons of studies backing it's effectiveness as a test booster, but does seem to aromatise in some rare occasions. Paired with Anabolic Matrix and Ar1macare or Reversitol V2 it should make a great natty cycle IMO.
I take Ar1micare Pro year round, 8 caps ed on cycle and 4 ed while off. Awesome for general health!

simontupper

Awards
I just want to use ar1macare as a mild AI to avoid rebounds. Exemestane is strong and might be too much for 4-Andro since 1-andro is already a dry compound

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I just want to use ar1macare as a mild AI to avoid rebounds. Exemestane is strong and might be too much for 4-Andro since 1-andro is already a dry compound
Only suicidal AI's can prevent estrogen rebound.
Suicidal AI's bind permenantly to the Aromatase Enzyme. All other AI's only bind to the enzyme temporarily and "fall off" or "let go" after a certain period of time or once you stop taking the AI. That's why it's called Rebound, because all of the estrogen that was bound is now free, hence "Re"bound

simontupper

Awards
I have 10 tabs of exemestane which should be enough. I think? Tho i wanted to keep it for my epistane cycle that will start somewhere in the month of november

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I have 10 tabs of exemestane which should be enough. I think? Tho i wanted to keep it for my epistane cycle that will start somewhere in the month of november
How strong are your tabs?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You only need 6.25mg per day at the max dose, so you have at least 40 days/ 5 weeks and 5 days worth (cut your tabs) If you took the 6.25mg every other day you could stretch it out to 80 days and have enough for both On Cycle Emergency or PCT's supplies

simontupper

Awards
I prefer keeping it as an emergency rather than adding it to my cycle, because i have a friend who got gynos when he stopped using his AI after his PCT.

I think ill just get bloodworks two or three times just to make sure

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
If you want to keep your estrogen under control, have you considered taking epiandrosterone? The high conversion to dht works well to keep estrogen under control while running 4-Andro and it adds some nice benefits to your cycle.

You should checkout our sale on Alpha Stano
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/283436-presale-alpha-stano.html

Since the bioavailability of epiandrosterone is quite low, Alpha-Stano is complexed with cyclodextrins to improve oral delivery. in the pre-sale, we're also doing a BOGO with a bottle of Stano TD, transdermal epiandrosterone ;)

simontupper

Awards
LOL I'll sound like a supplements junkie but I also have Epi-andro from IronMagLabs, but the dosage is very low. I'll take a look at it later.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
LOL I'll sound like a supplements junkie but I also have Epi-andro from IronMagLabs, but the dosage is very low. I'll take a look at it later.
I guess my point, taking an ai for a moderately aromatizing compound does not buy you anything except wasting some of the benefits of running 4-andro (yes, estrogen is a benefit). if you're going to run something to manage the potential estrogen sides, it should be something synergistic that will add more benefit to your stack.

now, if you were running something like trest...whole different story. I would say get some virtus

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I say get exemestane forget any on cycle support.. Thats my take on it

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I guess my point, taking an ai for a moderately aromatizing compound does not buy you anything except wasting some of the benefits of running 4-andro (yes, estrogen is a benefit). if you're going to run something to manage the potential estrogen sides, it should be something synergistic that will add more benefit to your stack.

now, if you were running something like trest...whole different story. I would say get some virtus
I second this. I just ran epiandro with just 1-andro and its pretty nice preworkout, that or androsterone definitely will be good for estrogen conversion.

simontupper

Awards
Now my question is:

Can I start Ar1macare a week before PCT, then run it with sup3r PCT for 6 weeks (Without reducing the effectiveness of my cycle)?