Opinions On My Next Cycle

KetoSpartan

Awards
I'm just wrapping up a run of Ostarine and Hexadrone. While I enjoyed it and say some ok gains, I could have seen much better results with being more strict on my diet and training more. I can through out all kinds of excuses but it was simply ****arounditis.

I'm planing a new cycle that I will start in September. Looking at doing a recomp this time and being much more strict.

Plan is to run 4Andro as a test base and LGD. I also want to add Msten either on the first 5 or final 5 weeks. This will be an 8 week run.
I've already got everything on hand (just need more Clomid for PCT and some on cycle support).

Opinions? Where should I place the Msten in the cycle?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just wrapping up a run of Ostarine and Hexadrone. While I enjoyed it and say some ok gains, I could have seen much better results with being more strict on my diet and training more. I can through out all kinds of excuses but it was simply ****arounditis.

I'm planing a new cycle that I will start in September. Looking at doing a recomp this time and being much more strict.

Plan is to run 4Andro as a test base and LGD. I also want to add Msten either on the first 5 or final 5 weeks. This will be an 8 week run.
I've already got everything on hand (just need more Clomid for PCT and some on cycle support).

Opinions? Where should I place the Msten in the cycle?
I say first 5 weeks with the Msten. It kicks in pretty quick compared to most ph's.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't bother with any sarms, just go with the msten and if you want, a test base

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you have on hand for your cycle supports?

KetoSpartan

Awards
AIs on hand and Aminacare Pro. Plus will have NAC and Tudca during the Msten run.